• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Melee HD Be A Thing?

What do you think of my custom changelog?

• I don't know what to think of it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know: what happened to Fox?

• I don't know: Mewtwo OP?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

I'd like it under these conditions:

1. All of Fox's moves become slower and weaker by at least 30%
2. All of Sheik's moves become weaker by 50%, but Sheik gets a 20% speed boost in Smash attacks (excluding down-smash).
3. All of Falco's moves beomce slower (by 45%), but stronger (by 20%)
4. Captain Falcon's Knee Smash now kills at 120%, and his non-sweetspotted Knee Smash kills at 170%, All of Falcon's other moves get slight KB Growth nerfs (by about 30%).

5. All of Marth's sweetspotted moves do 2% less damage and the rest of his moves (aerials etc) do 10% (math percentages, not Smash percent) less damage and knockback, but Marth gets an 8% speed buff.
6. Jigglypuff's ground speed get reduced by 45%, and it's ground attacks get weakened by 50%, in addition, Jigglypuff's fair become 12% slower, and it's bair become 7% weaker. It's weight value also goes down by 20pts.

7. Peach can no longer pull stitch turnips, bombs, or beam swords. In addition, Peach's down smash get reduced to 4 hits that properly connect and do 3% each uncharged. The move also has 20% less knockback growth to balance it out.
Peach's fair also gets weakened
Peach's uair now hits two times, each hit doing 4%, and it can combo now
Peach's nair gets a 48.98% base knockback nerf
Peach's side-b gets sped up to around Smash 4 speed.
The Toad from Peach's n-b now does 4% damage and can kill at about 200%. If anyone gets hit by Toad's hitboxes, then the fungus counter will automatically initiate, but it will be 70% weaker than usual and have very low knockback growth.

8. During a grab, the Ice Climber's jab attack gets slowed and weakened by at least 58%, and Nana can only use an attack after Popo's grab attack animation ends. This is obviously, to get rid of wobbling.
In addition:
Nana now does 50% less damage than Popo, but Nana is 50% faster to balance it out. This was done so that the Ice Climber's combos wouldn't be so deadly, and so that SoPo could have some viability to him.

All of the Ice Climber's attacks are 30% faster but are 40% weaker than before.
Fair, however, is 20% slower than it was before, yet it is also 40% stronger than before.
In addition, the Ice Climber's chain grabs are gone, and replaced with throws that can always combo into any aerial that isn't fair.

9. Doctor Mario is actually slower than Mario for a change. He is slower than Mario by 50%, and is now 40% stronger and can kill 50% faster than Mario, regardless of what the ratio was before.

10. Pikachu's attacks are now 45% faster, yet now they are 10% weaker. The moves also have better trajectories, enforcing more offensive play.

In addition, Skull Bash has been slightly sped up (25%), but is now slightly weaker (35%)

11. Samus' extended grapple is gone, however, now Samus' normal grapple beam is 75% longer and by using the input that previously allowed for the extended grapple beam, Samus can now use a damaging, electrocuting grapple beam that is a multi-hit move and deals a total of 8% if all of the multi hits connect, it then ends in Samus jerking the grapple beam back and the enemy gets hit by a poweful electric strike that does 4% damage and sends the foe towards Samus, and with proper timing, Samus can follow up with some fancy attacks.

Samus' Power Missile now takes on it's Smash 4 appearance. But that's only an aesthetic change.

Samus' attacks now do 30% more damage/knockback, but are 20% slower.
Samus' weight is also 20% lower.

12. All of Ganon's moves get slight KB growth nefs (by about 30). This was done to match his nerfs to that of Falcon's, so he could stay true to his clone name.

Though Ganon's side-smash gets replaced by a sword slash that does 14% uncharged, and has good Base KB and KB Growth, being able to kill at about 110%.

Also, Skull Breaker has been nerfed up a bit to accommodate for the Knee Smash nerf.

13. Luigi is now 40% slower, and his wavedash now traverses 40% less distance than before. These things were done to make him worst than Mario.

14. The Knockback Growth on all of Mario's moves has been improved by 48%, yet his speed stats have been buffed so that he can still combo.

15. Young Link is now 30% faster.
In addition, Young Link's aerials have 32.45% less landing lag on them.
Young Link's wavedash now takes him 20% further than before.
Young Link's Arrows now do 2% flame damage (with no knockback growth) if they land on the ground and somebody touches them.
Young Link's Boomerang is now 40% more stiff, which means that you can no longer angle it as well.

16. Link's attacks are now all slightly stronger (by about 10%)
In addition, Link's dair now can spike.
Also, Link's bombs can now kill at 130%
And his Boomerang can kill at 180%, but it can still combo
Link's fully charged arrow can kill at 110%
Link's up-throw can now kill at about 140%.

17. Donkey Kong is now 30% stronger.
And Donkey Kong's bair gets replaced with a much slower, more powerful backwards punch that deals 14% damage and can kill at about 100%.

18. Yoshi's Double Jump no longer has super armor on it
However, Yoshi's up-b now takes him 40% further than before and can be used up to three times before you stop getting vertical momentum from the move.

19. Zelda's weight gets increased by 40%.
Also, The sweetspot on Zelda's moves have a 50% larger hitbox.
In addition, all of Zelda's moves received a 30% speed buff.

20. Roy's sweetspotted moves received a 25% Knockback buff, whereas his sourspotted moves received a 25% Damage buff.
All of Roy's moves are slightly faster (by 23.25%)
But Roy's weight is now 40% lower than before.

21. Mewtwo's Shadow Ball now travels 10% faster and is 10% smaller, it's pattern is also 10% less jagged.
Mewtwo's fair now has 35% more range
Mewtwo's dair now has only half of the starting lag, yet 20% more ending lag
Mewtwo's tilts now do 5% more damage and have 10% more knockback
Mewtwo can now act out of teleport with anything but another teleport (even an airdodge).
Mewtwo's Disable can now hit foes facing away from him
Mewtwo's Disable in the air now always has knockback/hitstun, and it launches opponents horizontally. It can kill at about 125%.
Mewtwo's Confusion is now much different: Mewtwo will still do the usual nigh-ee! move, but once Mewtwo grabs an opponent, he throws them forward like he would a Beam Sword or Crate (with an identical, if not the same, animation). The move does 12% damage, launches you in a horizontal direction, and can kill at 120%. One thing to note though, is if you hold up, down, or backwards before Mewtwo starts to throw the opponent, he will instead launch them upwards, downwards, or backwards, with the upwards, downwards, or backwards throwing animation respectively.
And to top it all off, all of Mewtwo's moves get a 15.00% (get it?) speed boost.

22. Mr.Game&Watch can now L-Cancel all of his aerials.
GameWatch's moves are now all 20% faster and 34% stronger.
GameWatch's uair now has a windbox (i'll get to that later).
GameWatch can now absorb his own patties for a quick bucket, yet the patties don't hurt him, the downside is that a patty-filled Oil Panic only deals minimal damage, and it has poor knockback stats.
GameWatch's dair can now spike easier and it is 40% stronger (compared to vanilla GameWatch) all around.
GameWatch's throws can actually kill now. They kill at about 150%.
GameWatch's vertical momentum no longer gets cancelled when using his n-b.
GameWatch's air speed is 12% faster.
Game&Watch's weight can been lowered by 40%.

23. All of Ness' attacks deal 30% more damage
Ness' weight has been increased by 25%.

24. Bowser is 30% larger.
Bowser is also 50% stronger all around.

25. Pichu is 10% faster.

26. Kirby's throws can no longer be escaped anymore, and they can combo.
Kirby's up-throw can kill at 120% now.
Kirby's inhale has now been changed up: When Kirby inhales a foe, if he presses A, they will get released as normal, only the move can actually combo now. If Kirby presses B, he'll copy both the opponent's Neutral Special and their Side Special. And if Kirby presses Down on the analog stick, he'll copy both the opponent's Up Special and their Down Special.

Kirby's attacks are now 40% stronger and 30% faster. In addition, Kirby's air speed is now 12% faster, allowing him to keep up with his targets for combos.

Also some of the following return from Smash Wii U:

Autolink angle
Windboxes
Red Lightning when you are about to die
That bouncing effect that occurs when you are spiked or meteored and land on the ground
The removal of Meteor/Spike cancelling
All of the Pivot Techniques (although they're easier to use)
All of the extra Smash 4 characters, only Melee-ized
The Custom Stage feature, which will be a combination of Brawl's and Smash 4's, with a few unique thing in the mix
Online Mode
For Fun
For Glory (only most-all of the omega stages will have platforms and different layouts, in addition, with some stages, the platforms will actually move around, identically to that of Smashville's and other stages with balanced moving platforms)
The ability to vote on stages to fight on in wifi battles (like in Brawl)
The ability to play custom stages against your friends
All of the extra Smash 4 stages only balanced.

-----
Also, Melee's stages will be balanced but fun too. And don't worry, the speed/depth/wavedashing/l-cancelling/dashdancing will still be in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

this sounds terrible.. no thanks
You are only saying that because you are a Fox tryhard, aren't you? This way, the game would be balanced.
Changing stats by 0.1% like what the PAL version did was unacceptable and unnecessary. Learn to embrace change.

Utena

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yurigod
lmfao look below my avatar i play sheik
tbh i think your changes suck i dont really need to defend my statement. like you really wanna make sheiks dsmash faster?
plus this is way too basic. "slow down all of falcos moves 45%" like how are you even gonna defend that... or like nana being 50% faster than popo welcome to desynch hell

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

lmfao look below my avatar i play sheik
tbh i think your changes suck i dont really need to defend my statement. like you really wanna make sheiks dsmash faster?
The problem wasn't that Sheik was fast, it was that Sheik was fast and strong. By making Sheik so weak that it doesn't even matter, regardless of the Smash attack speed, at most, when you are done with a combo, you would have done half the normal damage.

Edit: I changed i few things up. Since you are a Sheik player, i decided to take some of your advice, however, for now, unless i get real reasons why this is unbalanced or whatever else you said, nothing else is getting altered.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
I agree with Utena, this sounds absolutely horrendous.

I'd main Zelda. Easily 65-35's the entire cast with just one move.

Melee HD should be a thing.. but just have it be PAL, or perhaps a slightly more balanced PAL (not by much).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I agree with Utena, this sounds absolutely horrendous.

I'd main Zelda. Easily 65-35's the entire cast with just one move.

Melee HD should be a thing.. but just have it be PAL, or perhaps a slightly more balanced PAL (not by much).
PAL didn't change anything.
This is the PAL version.

Marth Fair: -2%
Fox bair: -2%
...Mewtwo: still needs real buffs.

D

Deleted member

Also, i want the entire cast to be balanced, not just Fox-IceClimbers.
So there will be some things that you don't agree with, such as Fox getting slower, and i can understand how it seems rushed, as i could've put more time into it.

But as a tournament player in all of the Smash games, a balance tester, and a hacker, i know when a character has become broken, and what measures need to be done to fix them.

Any character who is strong and fast but, is already overpowered, for one.

And even if this list isn't perfect, it's a start.

And Mewtwo isn't a "bad concept". Mewtwo is the only reason that Smash still operates. Now this was initially designed to be a peaceful discussion and i plan to keep it that way, now go take your biased opinions onto 4chan.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
As a developer for PM, I can say with certainty that you have a considerable number of large and drastic changes present in this list. I honestly couldn't say where the game would end up but I can all but guarantee it wouldn't be where you would expect.

As a fan of NTSC Melee, I would not enjoy playing this game.

D

Deleted member

As a developer for PM, I can say with certainty that you have a considerable number of large and drastic changes present in this list. I honestly couldn't say where the game would end up but I can all but guarantee it wouldn't be where you would expect.

As a fan of NTSC Melee, I would not enjoy playing this game.
Are there any problems in particular that caught your attention? Maybe in the future i can scrap the post and start over via the edit feature.

Utena

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yurigod
the problem is everything.
you have 0 good ideas

"These things were done to make him worst than Mario."
lmfao doing a great job 'balancing' luigi. go play smash 4

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the problem is everything.
you have 0 good ideas

"These things were done to make him worst than Mario."
lmfao doing a great job 'balancing' luigi. go play smash 4
At least i have ideas. You are just a typical conformist, that's why you want PAL Melee so badly. Grow up.

deadPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand this post. This isn't a post of whether or not Melee "HD" should be a thing or not, it's whether or not Melee should be rebalanced. The developers of PM have already given you an "HD" Melee with a very balanced character list, more stages, etc. If Melee "HD" were to become a thing, I think I can speak for most when I say that the way Melee currently is, maybe in PAL form, should be conserved while the graphics updated. I think that would be pretty cool, the pro scene wouldn't have to learn a new game so the meta can be preserved/keep evolving, and it could potentially even attract younger players because of the better graphics.

Also, your balance changes are too drastic, radical, and will bear too many potentially negative consequences to the game itself. In fact, you aren't really proposing balance changes (even if that's what you believe you are doing), but instead are remaking the game basically from the ground up without any initial testing to see if said changes would work. Your approach to "balancing" a game should be to make much smaller changes, see how the meta unfolds from said changes, and keep tweaking as you see fit if there's something still unbalanced or broken.

Hameed Ziabari

Smash Cadet
You are only saying that because you are a Fox tryhard, aren't you? This way, the game would be balanced.
Changing stats by 0.1% like what the PAL version did was unacceptable and unnecessary. Learn to embrace change.
Balance is boring. It should be like street fighter. Theres a top 5 and a bot 5, but the characters in the middle arent very different in terms of how good they are. Just look how varied the capcom cup was in terms of characters. Yeah there are Evil Ryus, but their were also zangiefs, guiles, chun lis and gens.

KillerGum

Smash Cadet
Wow, this is sooo bad. You seem to lack the fundamental understanding of both melee's systems and mechanics, as well as the concept of asymmetrical balance and what makes top tier characters top tier and what makes low-tier characters low tier. Your balance changes in general make no sense and you seem to have a grudge against top tier characters because your "balance changes" would most likely make them completely not viable. You also seem to be very biased towards your main (Mewtwo), making him most likely the best character in the game. Your nerfs to Luigi and other characters made me scratch my head. You also dismiss people disagreeing with your list as "Fox tryhards" and "conformists" saying that people should "take their biased opinions to 4chan". Everything you have said in this thread is biased and you have tried to undermine people's opinions by making false assumptions about them. You seem to be very immature as well as having no knowledge of what a debate actually is.

D

Deleted member

What does that make you? You also have to remember that at the moment, there is no intuitive way to make a polished Melee hack, nor is there any high chance that Melee HD will be a thing, so as a result, i put little effort into this list (i'll admit).
If you thought that i would waste my time pouring hours into a list which can't even be hacked in yet, then that's your fault.

And i have been to tournaments and won, unlike you before. I know that fundamentals and mechanics of Melee, which is why i'm glad you used the word "seem", as had you not, you would've sounded like an idiot.

If you don't like the list by the way, then why are you here? You could have just clicked "i dislike it" on the poll and called it a day.

KillerGum

Smash Cadet
Why am I here? You said in an earlier post that this tread was designed to be a peaceful discussion, now you don't like it when people who disagree with you post here? And why are you trying to discredit me because I haven't won a tournament before?

I'll admit you got me, I made assumptions about your knowledge of melee's systems/mechanics.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'd like it under these conditions:
4. Captain Falcon's Knee Smash now kills at 120%, and his non-sweetspotted Knee Smash kills at 170%, All of Falcon's other moves get slight KB Growth nerfs (by about 30%).
Hypekiller...

EDIT: Also, taking away Yoshi's superarmor on his second jump is a terrible idea. That's the only way he can ever get back to the stage. In addition, a 40% increase in the Up-B height wouldn't do much.

Last edited:

the muted smasher

Smash Journeyman
Guys we all once thought we knew something about melee once and didn't give em a break

My perfect melee change list
No dk tie hurtbox
Pal Kirby
Bowser fair does 2% so low fair up-b is more solid and have pal changes
Pichu to have a better sweetspot
Ness to be able to pk flash mid air without losing recovery
Mewtwo ' s side-b xD then jab to hit frame 6 at least
Zedla to least be a 9 frame grab
Roy have a wall jump
Watch - to have rolls/spot dodge

A buddy had a great idea for switching falco and falcons spot dodge cause wtf shine xD

Last edited:

AirFair

Marth tho
Sorry man, but I like melee the way it is, and I don't think that the features you add into it would help it keep its originality and feel.

Acryte

Smash Ace
Why wouldn't you buff up the lowbies instead of nerfing the good chars? You're dumbing down the game instead of amping it up.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Why wouldn't you buff up the lowbies instead of nerfing the good chars? You're dumbing down the game instead of amping it up.
Project M has tried that.. it's an extremely dangerous idea because often the low tiers are low because of fundamental flaws with character concept. Ness can only be good, for example, if he's stupid/janky (my perception).

Altea77

Smash Apprentice
I would like Melee HD but without all of the balance changes you suggested. The only changes in regard to balance that I think should be made is the low tier characters receive a few buffs, like Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu, Kirby etc. No changes to top tier, no changes to high tier, and very minimal changes to mid tier.

Now I don't play Mewtwo, Pichu, or Kirby, but I do play Roy and there are a few things that can be done to make him more balanced without ruining the game (like when PM made everyone good). For example his meteor smash. Why they made it so hard to hit, I don't know. And why Roy's is not only super hard to hit, but isn't even a spike like Marth's is, is even more confusing. There's a couple more, but i'll just leave this one example. Just slight changes like this to the lower characters would go a long way.

I would also like to see some new stages. Some more stages from 64, a few from Brawl and 4, and a few new Battlefield-like stages designed specifically for competitive play (like Yoshi's Story, Dreamland, Fountain of Dreams, but new). Omega stages also might be fun.

Online mode would also be a nice addition, however the lag might make AT's a little awkward and hard to use.

More trophies/ CDs/ collectibles like in Smash 4.

However, as great as this would be, it's never going to happen. Why would they make this when the majority of the fan base is perfectly content with Sm4sh? They aren't going to remake a game for such a small minority. The only thing I can think of is maybe on the next Nintendo console, Sakurai doesn't want to make another Smash game, so they just say **** it, and do the Melee remake for the new console. But yeah, this is definitely not happening on the Wii U.

Last edited:

KullaN_xo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5215-0584-6923
Guys we all once thought we knew something about melee once and didn't give em a break

My perfect melee change list
No dk tie hurtbox
Pal Kirby
Bowser fair does 2% so low fair up-b is more solid and have pal changes
Pichu to have a better sweetspot
Ness to be able to pk flash mid air without losing recovery
Mewtwo ' s side-b xD then jab to hit frame 6 at least
Zedla to least be a 9 frame grab
Roy have a wall jump
Watch - to have rolls/spot dodge

A buddy had a great idea for switching falco and falcons spot dodge cause wtf shine xD

I'll also add that G&W can L-Cancel all aerials and no more emo pichu

Bismo Funyuns

Smash Apprentice
I think a virtual console release with GC adapter support would be sufficient. I fear that Sakurai would change the core mechanics to match those of smash 4 if he were to remake it. Even though I like Smash 4, messing with Melee would be sacrilege. And these ideas you suggested suck hard.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
If it mostly a change of looks, it could be nice. Maybe adress a few balancing issues. But being honest? 64 would be a lot cooler to have on HD. Being that it is the one that deviates the most from it's predecessors.

Last edited:

JoeTango

It Takes Two
Pretty sure this post is bait... He basically posted an anti melee thread in the melee forum.

But if it isn't, I disagree with your changes. Melee isn't perfect, but the fact it has been able to live for so long as a competitive game (and continue to grow) shows that it people don't care about the balance. If you really dislike the meta game of melee that much, you probably shouldn't play melee (you'd think that's obvious lol)

Altea77

Smash Apprentice
I think a virtual console release with GC adapter support would be sufficient. I fear that Sakurai would change the core mechanics to match those of smash 4 if he were to remake it. Even though I like Smash 4, messing with Melee would be sacrilege. And these ideas you suggested suck hard.
A virtual console release would be the exact same game, which would defeat the purpose of "HD" Melee. Also, I don't think Sakurai would make the gameplay like Smash 4, otherwise it's not Melee at all and is just Smash 4 with less characters and stages. That would be pointless for all fans throughout all the games, and a waste of time for him.

Last edited:

Bismo Funyuns

Smash Apprentice
A virtual console release would be the exact same game, which would defeat the purpose of "HD" Melee. Also, I don't think Sakurai would make the gameplay like Smash 4, otherwise it's not Melee at all and is just Smash 4 with less characters and stages. That would be pointless for all fans throughout all the games, and a waste of time for him.
I wasn't talking about an HD version, just a Wii U version. And knowing Sakurai's opinions on Melee, he would change it instantly.

Bismo Funyuns

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't talking about an HD version, just a Wii U version. And knowing Sakurai's opinions on Melee, he would change it instantly.

Altea77

Smash Apprentice
If he was going to change it to Smash 4 though, there is no point in making it, because we already have a Smash 4. It would just be Smash 4 with less characters and stages. Nobody would buy it. Not Melee fans, not Smash 4 fans. I'm saying If he were to make a Melee remake, I don't think he'd change it to Smash 4 because that would be a stupid thing to do in every way possible including the business aspect and catering to casuals way.

Last edited:

Bismo Funyuns

Smash Apprentice
If he was going to change it to Smash 4 though, there is no point in making it, because we already have a Smash 4. It would just be Smash 4 with less characters and stages. Nobody would buy it. Not Melee fans, not Smash 4 fans. I'm saying If he were to make a Melee remake, I don't think he'd change it to Smash 4 because that would be a stupid thing to do in every way possible including the business aspect and catering to casuals way.
I know, that's why I want a VC release instead.

Team Plasma N

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3952-8297-3456
Melee HD would be nice provided it's not just a port of a game I already have with prettier graphics. I'd like a new game with some Melee mechanics, this includes new characters that can perform in a Melee scene.

As for regards to your changelog, I personally didn't like it. Now before going on to tell me I'm a top tier wuss or some other insult like you seem to be throwing at people who don't agree with your opinion, take a look at my main: it's Link, always has been since N64. I do love balance, but I like good quality gameplay too. The things I would like to see gone are infinite waveshines and wobbling.

Some of your suggestions don't really do much for a character either. For example, Pichu being faster? That thing's fast enough as it is, its problem is that it damages itself and is weaker than Pikachu when using electrical attacks. The damaging itself thing really hurts it, but it would seem a bit more understandable if it was because the electrical attacks deal more damage/knockback (imo). For Bowser he becomes larger but becomes stronger, wouldn't that mean he's more suspectable to being comboed and easier to gimp? As for Link, his attacks already seem fine as they are in NTSC, his problem is that he's easily gimped/comboed and he's more of a slower character, he's easy to predict.

Aside from that, you really don't seem to take criticism well. While some people are saying they don't agree, you fire an insult their way with some attitude. I'm sorry, but that seems really immature honestly.

Vi[c]

Smash Rookie
Just picking some of the ones lower on the list, because I initially didn't think I would write anything at all. However, nearing the end, I just couldn't comprehend some of what I was reading..

18. Yoshi's Double Jump no longer has super armor on it
However, Yoshi's up-b now takes him 40% further than before and can be used up to three times before you stop getting vertical momentum from the move.

Why.. this practically destroys the character. His double jump's armor is what makes him and allows him to do.. well, anything.
19. Zelda's weight gets increased by 40%.
Also, The sweetspot on Zelda's moves have a 50% larger hitbox.
In addition, all of Zelda's moves received a 30% speed buff.

w h a t
24. Bowser is 30% larger.
Bowser is also 50% stronger all around.
Why..
25. Pichu is 10% faster.
What does this balance..?

Sorry, not trying to be rude, but this just doesn't... make sense. Yes, the game has best characters and worst characters by a wide margin, but that's the case in all fighting games. It's not easy to resolve, and it certainly won't be done by just outright destroying fox/sheik. And the weird changes, like making Bowser larger. What does that even do..?
______

All of that being said, I think an HD rendition of Melee would be super neat, but is highly unnecessary. I personally don't care about the graphics, and kind of like the old look of it, anyway. :-)

Top Bottom