• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I put on a smash fest

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
Hey, me and my brother are thinking of putting on a smashfest, but the thing is, we live in visalia and are worried that not many people will show, and on top of that, we don't really know any smashers besides a few friends of ours, should we go through with it or just wait a while

shadowcloud

Smash Apprentice
if you put something together i can get at anywhere from 4-7 from porterville to go and im sure fresno would show up as well :) We have been wanting to do something here for a while but currently have no place to do it.

JustBrownBagHer

Smash Rookie
Granted I horribly suck at smash, I'd go. I live in Visalia, and most of the smashers I know are just casual smashers. I have no ways of traveling far so it would be cool if you could set one up.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
ill come,im the best in fresno that plays in my room against lvl1 comps

Top Bottom