• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Giga Bowser remain playable or return as a Boss character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
If Bowser gets a new Final Smash, I'd like it to be in a similar vein: growing to a massive size, since Bowser does that all the time in the Mario games. But not as an underpowered Giga Bowser. He could become a stage-sized giant like in Super Mario Galaxy, and float behind the stage while the player using button inputs to make him attack by breathing fire or slamming his fist onto the stage.
This NEEDS to happen. I would love to go all god mode and smash all my enemies from the background. Current Giga feels underwhelming.

D

Deleted member

Is it just me, or does Melee G-Bowser have a more psychotic look on his face while Brawl G-Bowser has a more demonic look?

I think it has something to do with the eyes.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
Now that the trailer is out and we know Bowser's getting an overhaul, let's bring this back up.

Bowser himself appears far more "cartoony" and his idle/dash bring Galaxy and 3D Land to mind. The Clown Copter as a new Final Smash is extremely tempting, though the last time HE actually used it was Brawl - it's been in the hands of his meddling children since then.

Regardless, I can't see this Bowser utilizing Giga Bowser and it seems likely Giga will be a boss again.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Sorry for bumping this, but I want/hope for him to return as a boss. He was more fun, not to mention scarier and more intimidating like that. Brawl's look was awesome as heck, but being a Final Smash sorta killed him for me once the novelty of playing as Giga Bowser legitimately wore off...

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I didn't like that we didn't get enough time to play as Giga Bowser, instead of being invincible, the Giga Bowser final smash should therefore return, but as the Melee Giga Bowser where Bowser turns into him until he is koed.

This would give Bowser the power up, and it would give everybody else a chance to beat him so he can turn back into regular until he gets another smash ball.

BoomToon

Smash Apprentice
This time around I'd like to see Bowser have a different final smash but would like to see giga bowser return as a boss. I think the characters movesets or final smashes should be shaken up at least a little bit to keep things fresh and i saw quite a few good ideas for his new final smash in this thread that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom