• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shots Fired PM Predictions Thread

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman

PREDICTIONS THREAD

Shots Fired is this weekend in Easton, Pennsylvania. With the tournament already being capped out and the pools being released to the public, we are finding out that this is quite the stacked tournament! Only the top 3 out of each pool (8 players per pool, except for two currently) and there is a mix of really well known top players and players that have no name recognition. Could this be the tournament of upsets? Could this be the tournament where we see something unexpected? I guess you will have to tune into the stream this weekend and find out for yourself! To hold us off until then, this thread will be for discussion about pools, predictions, and other things concerning the PM competition at Shots Fired. I know I am excited to be entering another major, so let the craziness begin!

Listen to the thoughts of several pros on these pools here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baNQE8dPGZs

Confirmed Salty Suite Matches:
ES JReed vs. Strong Bad ($100, Bo7, Wario Ditto)
FS Frozen vs. Sethlon ($50)
FS Gallo vs. Ally ($50)
FS StereoKiDD vs. JoeST ($50)
Arrow vs. Searing Arrow ($50)
FS GuruKid vs. ES JReed ($50)
Boiko vs. Emukiller ($20)
Arrow vs. Gooley ($20)
HBA Shiny Zubat vs. Railz ($10)

Crews:
ES vs. FS (3v3, $150)
HBA vs. ES (4v4, $100)
HBA vs. FS (5v5, $100)
MD/VA vs. FS (5v5, $100)
New Enland vs. FS (5v5, $200)

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'll try to do my best! Looks like a lot of great players are going, so it's gonna be tough. Should be fun =)

Keman

Smash Apprentice
No underdog is taking this one sorry. It's gonna be taken by the resounding clear favorite of Gallo!

Top Bottom