• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shotokan Dojo - Ryu Social Thread

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Pacifist Mode ENGAGE!
I have also personally felt the horrors of war, as a veteran of both Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, and through my extensive research on Wikipedia, and I agree this is the best option.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

Thanks for the likes, @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 ! I only need 49 more so that I can have 250 trophy points!
Sorry for the interruption. *eats popcorn

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
No problem man! You just let me know what you need and I will see what I can do.
Do you mind going through my history and liking ALL my posts? Not that I expect you too, but every like helps!

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
"Shut up MOM!11!!! I'll get my homework done later, I almost have 250 points on this vidya game forum!"

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
@ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken how about you actually start posting some quality instead of whoring for likes like a 12 year old lonely premature kid

@ ShinTwist ScreamPaste ShinTwist ScreamPaste My favorite pessimist has come to play. This guy is funny. Who sent you, I think I know the answer.
You do not summon a Prime Evil without a blood sacrifice and appropriate ceremony. I answer the call of the faithful and the worthy, no less.

Do not tag me twice.
Huh? I don't see him. Do you see him?
@ ArccJPO ArccJPO don't get your hopes up. I don't think it's a conspiracy unless all the MASTER TROLLS come over here.
I'm here, for the time being.

I suppose it's only right for Uncle Shin to keep an eye on any wandering Links wherever they go. I have no interest in this board, that said... Where there are Links, I am watching.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
@ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken how about you actually start posting some quality instead of whoring for likes like a 12 year old lonely premature kid
Did he hurt your wittle feelings?
You do not summon a Prime Evil without a blood sacrifice and appropriate ceremony. I answer the call of the faithful and the worthy, no less.

Do not tag me twice.

I'm here, for the time being.

I suppose it's only right for Uncle Shin to keep an eye on any wandering Links wherever they go. I have no interest in this board, that said... Where there are Links, I am watching.
@ ShinTwist ScreamPaste ShinTwist ScreamPaste tagged your ass again. Do something.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
These aren't the Link Boards. How about if you stop and not damage this thread and boards. Link mains are here because I invites them to check out my guide, that's it. They came to support, not seeking to be incited.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
These aren't the Link Boards. How about if you stop and not damage this thread and boards. Link mains are here because I invites them to check out my guide, that's it. They came to support, not seeking to be incited.
Your one to ****ing talk.

but she is kind of right. lets take this somewhere else.

Besides I came here for one reason

Last edited:

ArccJPO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ArccJPO
It's the Social Thread. Let the poor boys be.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Thank god Smooth Criminal signs his every post with his nickname, I'd almost forget it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom