• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
I heard somewhere that the jigglypuff in all of the smash bros series is a shiny jigglypuff, not a normal jigglypuff. I don't know what that means, the only thing I learned was that shiny jigglypuffs have green eyes instead of blue, as well as there incredibly rare like 1 out of 10,000. Well jiggs eyes are green or blue-green, but is there any real difference between regular and shiny, are they stronger or what.:confused:

slowslow325

Smash Rookie
No difference they just look different and are rare. In one old pokemon game i have for gbc it makes a little gold thing appear when you throw it out. It just looks cool though.

DarkDisco

Smash Cadet
NNID
n8RhymesWith
3DS FC
2707-1751-6632
I'm glad that Jiggly is a shiny, although I never noticed that before. That would explain why she's so pale...

Neodaft_boy

Smash Cadet
I always thought the Jiggs in Brawl had an alternate color that made her look shiny. Her costume with the gardening hat has her looking much lighter then the others with very noticable green eyes. o.o?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom