• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shine Miracle a fox combo video

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
It was quite apparent that your opponents were incompetent, but it's clear that your tech is solid.

There were only 2 or 3 combos in there that I don't see from pretty much every fox in every game, and as such, this video went on WAAAY too long. It was 7 minutes of the same 4 or 5 sequences against the same characters.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Eggm said:
it did make me realize i need to use the lightshield edge hog vs marth more tho.
Yeah same here. Other than that this vid was kinda bad, quality and content. People who use camcorders should really invest in a dvd recorder or a capture card or somethin other than a camcorder. You can get cheap ones nowadays and you don't have to just use it for recording stuff it plays dvds as well so it isn't a total waste to get one.

Edit: Waaait a minute! This vid was revived from a long *** time ago and I just noticed it LOL!!

Big_R

Smash Champion
i thought u were gonna use cabron by the chili peppers. :( other than that...well i just stopped watching. partly the quality and partly the lack of amazing

Top Bottom