• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shield drop uair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachman

be water my friend
If you shield drop with toon link (presumably other zair characters) you zair if you do not release the shield button before you hit c stick. Not sure if it's really a bug but it's definitely an unintentional interaction and I'd greatly appreciate it being fixed.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, shield + a = zair, holding shield and pressing C-stick in any direction results in shield + a + direction = also zair. User error at this point. Release shield when doing a shield drop aerial just like you do when doing an aerial out of shield via jump.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Wait what? I thought that's only if you're hard pressing shield? Light pressing shield shouldn't result in a Zair unless you're on the Wifi set. I think since you're hard pressing all the time yourself Strong Bad you've put this in the back of your mind

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

Wait what? I thought that's only if you're hard pressing shield? Light pressing shield shouldn't result in a Zair unless you're on the Wifi set. I think since you're hard pressing all the time yourself Strong Bad you've put this in the back of your mind
I didnt even think of that.

@ Rachman Rachman lightpress when you shield drop, and then you can c stick without Z-airing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom