• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek Side-B Usages

Xaches

Smash Rookie
Hey, I like using Shiek. With her/his changes to Side B, one can actually use it as it fires a short range projectile.

What I'd like to ask is what are some usages that people have come up with for the Side B? It's much too slow to be used mid combo. Perhaps some edge guarding combo potential?

This is only taking the original Side B into account. I tend to play with no Custom moves on, so blah.

[NameGoesHere]

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4356-2722-9069
Some times i just toss it out there when they rush kinda bonks them on the head. Then most of the time they shield for the explosion. I can run up and grab or if they jump i can punish accordingly. There is also a nice tech called the ledge nade, should look at the Op for a better understanding of it.

Top Bottom