• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked IV results

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Oh **** Plank vs Scar...Idk who I woulda rooted for...****.

Plank bought me IHOP. He wins.

Sorry Scar.

Edit: It wasn't IHOP, it was Denny's.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I would like to thank Chred for hosting the ONLY real melee tournaments in MD/VA and a big thanks for being a great host.

Thanks to Tri-state for coming down and showing MD/VA that we really need to step it up for Pound 4.

Unfortunately, NONE of my singles matches were recorded =/. Sorry guys. I'll make sure to record some matches next time or at a Chu Bi-weekly or something.

Shoutouts

Cactuar - Yo good **** in our winners finals matches LMAO. My nana is too good xD. f***ing falcon wtf? haha. Definitely come back sometime soon man so we can get some buffalo wings and for some drinkage at my place.

Jman - Like I said, how the hell are u so good in such a short amount of time? LOLZ. Mew2king is really good at giving advice. Good **** man, ur one of the best people in this country. Good **** in our set. I know u want revenge LOLZ.

Scar/Eggm - Good **** for coming down guys. It's always a pleasure seeing u guys. Good matches in teams :). Hope u guys can come down again sometime soon

G$ - How was jail? LMFAO just playing man. Good matches in singles. U had me that first match (yeah right)! LOLZ. We'll get a rematch in sometime.

Vanz - Good matches in singles and good **** for coming down.

DJNintendo - U gotz the mindgamez that causes the migrainz. Good **** in teams man and thanks for coming down.

DOH - Dang, we lost in teams =/. We did our best though. I think we need more team coordination though since it seems like we hit each other a lot =/. Don't worry, we are learning how to team together and will soon be the best team in MD/VA!

Plank - Why did u money match me for 5$? LMAO. Looks like my money match count with u is at $-195 LOLZ.

G-Reg - U ***** in teams

Punjab - U are still **** in teams, stay fox plz LOLZ

Azen - Get a better controller. Concentrate during ur matches, and CAMP! LOLZ

Kaiser - Nice seeing u again man and thanks for the jacks lolz. Lets chill sometime

Travis - **** you.

Boss - Dam I got first. GET *****.

Thumbs/Shinku/Wenbo/Riku/Newb + other regular ChuDat bi-weekly goers - Good seeing u guys at an actual tournament scene. Isn't melee awesome? :chuckle:. See u guys at my next bi-weekly!

That guy who let me use his controller - Sorry man, I never learned ur name =/. Thanks a LOT for letting me use ur controller! I got 1st thanks to u haha.

To everyone else that I missed - Good stuff and good ****. Nice talking to everyone =).

Shinku

Smash Champion

Thumbs/Shinku/Wenbo/Riku/Newb + other regular ChuDat bi-weekly goers - Good seeing u guys at an actual tournament scene. Isn't melee awesome? :chuckle:. See u guys at my next bi-weekly!

yeah i was gonna say, make your next one Halloween like you did last year. if there's brawl i aint coming lol

ChuDat

Smash Master
yeah i was gonna say, make your next one Halloween like you did last year. if there's brawl i aint coming lol
Conveniently, the 31st is a Saturday. I will be doing another Halloween bi-weekly. I'll post it up soon.

However, since Brawl is STILL the more popular game of this area, Brawl must stay on Saturdays. Don't worry though, I'll still have a Halloween bi-weekly for my melee TGIF bi-weekly and it will be 10X better than the Brawl one haha.

I Lied.

Here we go:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1757055#post1757055

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Newschool smashers just dont know **** about state pride. Your region is supposed to come before all. What happens in MD stays in MD, but you don't go cheering for other people against your region EVEN IF you don't personally like them. I can't tell you the number of times i've cheered for md/va players i don't personally like against OOSers or the # of times ive cheered for EC players i dont really like against WC people. It's because you want your region to be strong and you want to show them support and show that your region - as a whole- is getting better.

For me to expect this out of my region is too much anyway though, because it's been very painfully proven that the majority of you don't even WANT to get better.
This.

I remember when I went to Critical Hit 3.

At some point, I was pretty certain Hova didn't like me. He wouldn't give my toaster dap or something, iunno...but he wasn't all fake and nice to me or anything, which is fine.

The point is, later in the day, I faced PC Chris in brackets.

All of a sudden, Hova was the loudest mother****er in the room screamin "YEAH TOASTY!!!"

Confused the hell outta me cuz I'm a new school kid for the most part and because I lived in the ****ty part of VA so I didn't know what was up...

After the first match, I turned around and saw...****...like ALL of MD/VA had my back!

It was pretty amazing. And it helped a great deal.

Regional pride is mad important...people need to drop that fanboy ****, sometimes.

I blame Youtube >_>

but ANYWAY:

ommmg at these results!

1) Chu won a tourney with stacked *** competition! **** yes.

2) omg @ the attendees list...made me pretty happy to see a lot of Melee heads coming back =D

Who all is going to ROM2??? It'd be great see my MD/VA bros there again like last time.

Cia

das kwl
Fun tournament. Even though I spent like 80% of it being Emo.. lol

Shoutouts.

Kaiser - GGz

Chred - thanks for hosting.

G-reg - close set! GGz

ChuDat - I've never lost so badly.. ever. Next time :evil: (and i'm going to double blind pick you from now on :o)

Plairnkk - -_- we eff'd up in teams. GGz tho

Do'H - Fun Peach dittos :D

Cactus - thanks for housing.

The Newb - good matches.

Thumbs - You ****. GGz

uhh.. I was so tired and really don't remember who else was there. /johns. But everyone I met was cool, so.. w/e <3 you guys, I plan on going to MD more :D

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Wow, I'm regarded as a Chu biweekly regular now :O

@Plank - I don't see what's so bad about an B moves Falcon FFA when most people have left and I was just waiting for my friend to finish up doing stuff on his laptop :(

Anyways, good stuff, fun matches. Getting owned by Plank in singles :psycho:
And getting owned in Chu in friendlies :embarrass
...And getting owned by boss in first round of singles. How'd that happen again :confused:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
**** good **** chu wit da holdin of the tourneys and promoting you and chred keepin it alive down there which is awesome. Im going to try and bring some guys from new england one of these tourneys

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
plaink talking about pride in our region for melee but you dissed brawl so hard that people also consider you to be in the same catagory in brawl as to the newb melee players now... lol
sike i lied
but fareal dissapointed you left brawl

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it's hard to have pride in a game i don't like at ALL. nonetheless, i still did a lot of rooting for md/va in brawl and i will at pound 4, too

Top Bottom