• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Wind Trumping

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
Loving the suicides, bro.

But seriously, cool find! Now Sheik can be even more of a troll off the stage. It may not be universally applicable, but I can certainly see where it could be useful.

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Loving the suicides, bro.

But seriously, cool find! Now Sheik can be even more of a troll off the stage. It may not be universally applicable, but I can certainly see where it could be useful.
Defo, Its not one of those 24/7 applicable techs but Its a mix up :D. Just like most smash 4 tech these days.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Defiantly a good find since it gives us a possible kill option; which is something that Sheik always needs.

Simikins

Nerfed
3DS FC
0447-8060-8710
Ooooh I love the look of this. Do you think you could vamp up this thread a bit? Text explanations work better for me for whatever reason :/
And if you could provide a list of who this works on that would be much appreciated. I'm assuming you can footstool out of this, so I have a little something in mind...

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Ooooh I love the look of this. Do you think you could vamp up this thread a bit? Text explanations work better for me for whatever reason :/
And if you could provide a list of who this works on that would be much appreciated. I'm assuming you can footstool out of this, so I have a little something in mind...
I just seen this <.> Im super lazy ~ XD. After playing a bit more, Ive actually done it in the Sheik ditto so Im not sure about character specific although I couldnt saved the replay as I had no space at the time v.v

Top Bottom