• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik is BACK BABY. Lots of Famitsu scans!

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
They're from 2Chan, i think. I didn't know they were real. :) Good stuff.
Aryman, source?

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

I can only pray that Sheik was unmercifully beat with the nerf bat until he/she/it/potato is a shadow of its former self...

:anger:

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Famitsu Magazine, via neogaf, 2chan and 4chan have picked it up as well. And lol @ whoever said hello on 4chan. :)

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
It says its a Fanmitsu official Smash Dojo Guide on the upper left page. That would explain why the pictures are the same from the site. This looks legit to me. Though I wonder why there is not a page for Shiek alone, since she has her own move set.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
NO NEW CHARACTERS IN THE BOOKLET (or so says 2chan)
I didn't see it because I searched for "http" and they purposely trim their links to "ttp://" so when I go through forum looking for pictures by putting "http" i find nothing. i found the commercial though and what a success that turned out to be :)

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
Either this is truly real or whoever did is incredible skilled

Any chance that there are unconfirmed characters in these scans?

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Either this is truly real or whoever did is incredible skilled

Any chance that there are unconfirmed characters in these scans?
I don't think so.

Aryman THANK YOU.

I'm going to my JPN Websites thread. I got translations to get started on. :)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The only thing that comes to mind right now is:

"SAKURAIIIIIII!!!" *shakes fist*

Seriously. God****ing****it.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Wow I'm disipointed, like hard. Sheik looks less updated than either Link or Zelda, heck judging from that screen she got less of an update than Mario. Granted it's not a real good shot but with how long they kept her a secret I was expecting something pretty crazy. Not just slightly updated.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
All the scans will be on the first post.... more to come. Link, Kirby and Mario ones are up there, in case you haven't seen them.

Croco

Smash Lord
something is still fishy about this..
What is up with the page numbers..

067 - Zelda/Sheik
097 - Ike
109 - PT
111 - PT
037 - Pikachu
031 - Pit
??? - Yoshi
??? - De De De
14? - Lucas
147 - Sonic
135 - Snake
057 - Samus History

There must be over 150 pages..
So are these from famitsu or a REAL guide?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Wow I'm disipointed, like hard. Sheik looks less updated than either Link or Zelda, heck judging from that screen she got less of an update than Mario. Granted it's not a real good shot but with how long they kept her a secret I was expecting something pretty crazy. Not just slightly updated.
I agree. I'm just upset that Sakurai even brought Sheik back to begin with. I mean, I accepted it as a possibility (maybe even a probability) but I was desperately hoping Sakurai would exchange her somehow.

But then the fact that her design hardly even looks updated at all just adds to the problem.

I'm actually so disappointed right now.

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
Wow Neogaf are acting like idiots. They're posting on Japanese forums. Its pretty bad. Now the Japanese are making fun of us for 9/11 and I think some neogaffers are making fun of them for hiroshima.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
I can confirm those PT and DDD animations are the same as I saw at the demo

Look at charizard's up+B, imagine that going pretty high after multiple jumps. Isn't that OMFG worthy?

impulse346

Smash Cadet
I want to say thank you for finding this, Sheik was one of the chars. I used in melee, actually she's my main lol. Now the delay doesn't hurt so much :laugh:

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
A lot more scans up, wario, diddy, dk, bowser... oh and Bowser's shows Sheik again!

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Wow Neogaf are acting like idiots. They're posting on Japanese forums. Its pretty bad. Now the Japanese are making fun of us for 9/11 and I think some neogaffers are making fun of them for hiroshima.
That's not GAF. That's probably just your typical 4channer or GameFAQser.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I agree. I'm just upset that Sakurai even brought Sheik back to begin with. I mean, I accepted it as a possibility (maybe even a probability) but I was desperately hoping Sakurai would exchange her somehow.

But then the fact that her design hardly even looks updated at all just adds to the problem.

I'm actually so disappointed right now.
Yea, I agree. And I want to see a good full body pic cause she does NOT look TP styled. . . more like a good looking AT.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Everyone! Look! Zelda is walking off into the distance! aww.....Let's all wave good-bye, this is the final sighting of her.
*waves bye*
*turns around* "Hi Sheik!"

Ugh....It makes me sick to my stomach. It's a shame too, Zelda's new design is pretty good. Oh well.

bokkusu

Smash Apprentice
They should have made Sheik a seperate character from Zelda. I hope Sheik takes the backseat this time at least.

Top Bottom