• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik and Ganon confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I was posting on usual online gaming community forums and I stumbled onto their other games forums and I got information about our beloved Sheik and Ganon.
It's an interview between GI (Game Informer for those who don't know what GI is) and Eiji Aonuma.

GI: Have you been consulted at all for the usage of Link or Sheik or Ganondorf for Smash Bros. Brawl?

Aonuma: I’ve been working with Sakurai for a very long time with this new Smash Bros., because the Wii came out and when discussion for a new Smash Bros. took place nobody could think of anyone other than Sakurai working on it. He was kind of the default, and I was very happy to hear that he would be working on it. Actually, my designers did work on the designs for Sheik and Link and Ganondorf. So they submitted the initial designs, and so it would fit in the Smash Bros. Brawl environment, they’ve had to tweak some of the designs. But Sakurai has brought those altered designs to NCL. We’re working very closely with the team of Smash Bros. Brawl to make sure the characters look their best.

Full interview http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200708/N07.0802.1741.54921.htm

Ganondorf is definitely coming back, no matter who tells you otherwise even if it's Sakurai himself. Well, maybe not in that case, but that's how likely he is to come back. I don't know about Sheik anymore, but it's still possible.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Sheik could very well be an AT, don't tell me she's that deserving of a playable spot.
She isnt deserving of a playable spot.

Ganon is, but shiek isnt.

TP Zelda =/= Oot Zelda

TP Zelda = No Shiek.

TPZelda in Brawl means shiek is out, simple as that.

TP Zelda =/= Oot Zelda

TP Zelda = No Shiek.

Uh, no, not necessarily. The particular model used doesn't really mean much. Zelda still uses Farore's Wind, Din's Fire and Nayru's Love, which are abilities she apparently only had in her Ocarina of Time form. She could very well still be able to use Transform.

But it is true that Sheik may not return because of her decreased importance. I could see it going either way, and it wouldn't affect me in the slightest.

Ninja Kiyo

Smash Rookie
Yeah, so I suppose Ice Climbers will never be playable. Oh wait...

TP Zelda =/= Oot Zelda

TP Zelda = No Shiek.

No. This is Brawl Zelda, not TP Zelda. This Zelda represents all Zelda incarnations, she just happens to use to most recent design. She even has a "classic" color scheme to rep older series.

I highly doubt Sheik not returning as a Transformation.

D

Deleted member

Ganon should be a PC.
Shiek should be Zelda's VB.

THREAD OVER

NukeA6

Smash Master

TP Zelda =/= Oot Zelda

TP Zelda = No Shiek.

The Link from 64 and Melee used the Boomerang when only his younger self uses it. Your arguement fails.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
They gave them some artowrk, nothing else. Could be for a sticker for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom