• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

she only gets better - combo vid teaser

Jasona

Smash Ace
Wow~~~

Really great work. You're the first Samus player I've seen to utilize the Jab Cancel so effectively.
the best part about my jab canceling is that i'm absolutely certain i can go at least twice as fast. its just that my muscle memory hasn't caught up with my head yet

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah he Dash Jab Canceled my controller to death. Sauna's technical skill transcends the realm of Smash.

Jasona

Smash Ace
i'm slacking off today, so i plan on finishing v4 and having it up by the end of the day. i've got some sweet new combos and i'll be removing a few of the useless tricks from v3
that ending scene with the quad zairs was horrible. almost as bad as that jab-jab-jab-dashing usmash-uair-bair-zair, on that samus level, that clearly wasn't even close to a combo. i think i put those in there just to mess with undr
EDIT - lost the v3 vid. gotta start from scratch again. lame

Top Bottom