• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Share toon link combos

JBOMB

Smash Rookie
Im playing Toon Link and want to use this thread to allow people to share combos.
One i've found to be useful in occasion is throwing a bomb up then up throw into it, followed by an up smash.

EndLy

Smash Rookie
i don't know if this has been discovered yet or not.. i'm sure it has cause i'm sure there's so many people playing toon link but (and i'm not really intuitive about any acronyms because i only played melee for fun and just started looking at forums)
in final destination ... with toon link, when you're hanging on the edge, if you kinda let go and jump against the wall, you'll kind of stall there and if you press the direction towards the edge (so if you're hanging off the left side and jumped towards that wall on the bottom press left again) and toon link will kinda glide back up there facing out so you can either use back A or up A or even B up ...
just wanted to share some information if it hasn't already been found

nvm .. haha i saw a video of melee of fox doing a similar thing

Mystikal

Smash Rookie
Saw this in another thread, I think its right.

Boomerang, SHDA, bomb, dash grab, bair, bair, smash.

Rykard

Smash Ace
grab, downthrow, bair, bair, grab, back throw, boomerang (probably at an upward angle cause people have a tendancy to jump after you throw them), fair

Insomniac487

Smash Cadet
anybody have videos of these combos everybody's talking about'? ;) ive seen the RAR-BAIR done 7 times and it looks fullly comboable (at low percentages atleast?) However, im not sure if a D-GRAB links to it, cause in the video below... it looks like ike CAN escape out of it (has a split second to do so) therefore not making it a true combo. can anybody clarify?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaIM1iQa1oY&feature=related

Moochi

Smash Rookie
anybody have videos of these combos everybody's talking about'? ;) ive seen the RAR-BAIR done 7 times and it looks fullly comboable (at low percentages atleast?) However, im not sure if a D-GRAB links to it, cause in the video below... it looks like ike CAN escape out of it (has a split second to do so) therefore not making it a true combo. can anybody clarify?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaIM1iQa1oY&feature=related
It's not, at low percentage you can DI out of it and at high percentage he flies away too far

Top Bottom