• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow PSA?

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
You know, I tried searching for this guy, but I kept getting outdated links and stuff. And I don't even know what I'm actually looking for.

I heard about ShadowKong. Not quite sure what that is, but I assumed it's just Shadow replacing Donkey Kong.

Does anyone happen to have a playable Shadow for Project M? Sound files are beautiful bonus as well.

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so on Brawl Vault, select Characters>Sonic>Top Downloads. Shadow V2.55 - Lord of Chaos by SiLeNtDo0m is the latest PSA for him, but it is for vBrawl and goes over Sonic. It still fits with PM, but doesn't have specific PM traits that I don't pay attention to/notice. The True Shadow the hedgehog Ver 13 by Thewill is the same moveset, but over DK.

If you want SFX for him (over Sonic) and other fun stuff, download Brawl 4 All and than take out the following files:
pf>fighter>Shadow (FitShadow.pac, FitShadowEntry.pac, FitShadowFinal.pac, FitShadowMotionEtc.pac, and FitShadowResult.pac)
pf>sfx>329.sawnd (This is Shadow's Voice, It's either over Crazy Hand or Master Hand)

Once you've done that, rename anything "Shadow" to "Sonic" and put the now named "Sonic" folder in the "fighter" folder of PM and put 329.sawnd in the "sfx" folder of PM. For high-quality models, use Shadow the Hedgehog v2 (Sonic Generations) by Nαnobuds. I personally use these myself. If you want BPs, stocks, CSS icons, names, or other cosmetics not included with the stuff I mentioned, let me know and I'll send some to you.

thatonezero

Smash Rookie
Actually, this is really good, I've been trying to do this as well. :D
TopazPhoenix, I don't think the sawnd file works when ported over, however. (At least not for me)
If it replaces Master/Crazy hand, then it shouldn't apply over Sonic, I don't think.

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
Last edited:

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you see. That one has the file removed form MediaFire. I can't get it anymore. It was remove dpersonally by Nintendo. :V

I kind of didn't want to replace Sonic.

I would love CSS, and such as well. It just makes everything feel right.
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that link was broken... If you don't want to replace Sonic, there's a Shadow over Wario with a fancy banner that's relatively new. I'm on mobile right now, so you'll need to search on Brawl Vault. I don't know if it has SFX or not, but it looks promising. For CSS, I'll give you a link once I can get to my computer.

EDIT: Shadow over Wario V2(Final) by Leon Exodio is the mod, and it does have SFX! Also, here's some CSS stuff:
(A Dropbox Link)
Please note that the CSP renders are by Nanobuds, not me, and the Lancelot and Mephiles ones were found in an image search. I did make the BPs and Stocks (based off of Smash 3), however.

Actually, this is really good, I've been trying to do this as well. :D
TopazPhoenix, I don't think the sawnd file works when ported over, however. (At least not for me)
If it replaces Master/Crazy hand, then it shouldn't apply over Sonic, I don't think.
Actually, the sounds are called based on PSA coding, not who the character is over, so the Shadow PSA in Brawl 4 all uses sounds over Crazy Hand so Sonic can keep his voice, similar to Mewtwo being a Lucario clone, but having his voice over Galleom.

Last edited:

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
can someone tell me where the toy files go in the shadow over wario mod
The "toy" files go in the "pf" folder. It's just the trophy data that replaces Wario's trophy, and is not required, but you can add it if you feel like it.
Ok. inside the warioshadow pack, I found Shadow's francise icon. I don't quite know how to apply this.
You just need to replace wario's franchise icon with shadow's, I can't remember where it is, but it's in the misc data of common5 that has names (over CSP), icons, etc.

Last edited:

TheOneTrueNail

Smash Rookie
Okay, so on Brawl Vault, select Characters>Sonic>Top Downloads. Shadow V2.55 - Lord of Chaos by SiLeNtDo0m is the latest PSA for him, but it is for vBrawl and goes over Sonic. It still fits with PM, but doesn't have specific PM traits that I don't pay attention to/notice. The True Shadow the hedgehog Ver 13 by Thewill is the same moveset, but over DK.

If you want SFX for him (over Sonic) and other fun stuff, download Brawl 4 All and than take out the following files:
pf>fighter>Shadow (FitShadow.pac, FitShadowEntry.pac, FitShadowFinal.pac, FitShadowMotionEtc.pac, and FitShadowResult.pac)
pf>sfx>329.sawnd (This is Shadow's Voice, It's either over Crazy Hand or Master Hand)

Once you've done that, rename anything "Shadow" to "Sonic" and put the now named "Sonic" folder in the "fighter" folder of PM and put 329.sawnd in the "sfx" folder of PM. For high-quality models, use Shadow the Hedgehog v2 (Sonic Generations) by Nαnobuds. I personally use these myself. If you want BPs, stocks, CSS icons, names, or other cosmetics not included with the stuff I mentioned, let me know and I'll send some to you.

Will this work if I want to use other characters from this mod outside of said mod?

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
Will this work if I want to use other characters from this mod outside of said mod?
Please, no thread necromancy, it's a rule, also can't tell what you're asking. I presume you're asking about Brawl 4 All, so yes, as long as you name and replace everything appropriately.

NOAHNEKO

Smash Rookie
I know this is old but hopefully i'll get a reply, all I want to do is for shadow over wario, replace wario's voiceclips, what are the exact numbers for PROJECT M not Brawl version, the numbers are different for me. 3.6

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
I know this is old but hopefully i'll get a reply, all I want to do is for shadow over wario, replace wario's voiceclips, what are the exact numbers for PROJECT M not Brawl version, the numbers are different for me. 3.6
Brawl and PM's Soundbank IDs are the same, I think its 30 for Wario

Top Bottom