• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Project (Project M eddtion)

Adhdcrazzy

Smash Rookie
Im posting this to gather information into how I can add one of the manny shadow mods into project M.

Heres my issue, I would like to add shadow with modified physics to Project M without haveing to put him over an exsisting character. I know Its impossible to have him seperate entierly but my hope is by utilizing the clone engine or something similer I could add him. My current Idea is to add an extra sonic chracter slot and replace that with the desiered mod then proceeded to change his phisicas to complie with project M.

The Issues Im Having

1. Intergrateing a new sonic character slot (with or without the clone engine)
2. General PAS phisiscs ajustments

I have been fooling around with brawl box (obliviously) and have been attempting to learn how to mach shadows phsics to sonics and then adjusting them from there. However I have been unsuccesful in my attempts to do so, so a link to a more indepth toutorial would really help. Also i have been messing around with intergrating the clone engine into project M with little to no succes. It is my understanding that project is clearly using a form of the clone engine to add the characters they have already added, if possible I would like assistince in understanding how to use there system and added the character on my own.

I figuer im not the only one working on this and would like as much assistence as possible

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Im posting this to gather information into how I can add one of the manny shadow mods into project M.

Heres my issue, I would like to add shadow with modified physics to Project M without haveing to put him over an exsisting character. I know Its impossible to have him seperate entierly but my hope is by utilizing the clone engine or something similer I could add him. My current Idea is to add an extra sonic chracter slot and replace that with the desiered mod then proceeded to change his phisicas to complie with project M.

The Issues Im Having

1. Intergrateing a new sonic character slot (with or without the clone engine)
2. General PAS phisiscs ajustments

I have been fooling around with brawl box (obliviously) and have been attempting to learn how to mach shadows phsics to sonics and then adjusting them from there. However I have been unsuccesful in my attempts to do so, so a link to a more indepth toutorial would really help. Also i have been messing around with intergrating the clone engine into project M with little to no succes. It is my understanding that project is clearly using a form of the clone engine to add the characters they have already added, if possible I would like assistince in understanding how to use there system and added the character on my own.

I figuer im not the only one working on this and would like as much assistence as possible
please tell me you arn`t a native speaker because this is painful to read. As of right now we non-PMBR members do not have access to the clone engine or any other way to add a slot.

Adhdcrazzy

Smash Rookie
Sorry about that post. I wrote it on my phone and didn't read it over.

Is there no way to change the .gct file for project M to allow more slots?

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
You should be asking yourself is there even a way to understand the clone engine

And both answers are no

PM666

Smash Cadet
The clone engine is very simple to use but I also would like to know what I'd have to edit/change to make shadow more compatible

Handy Man

Smash Ace
The clone engine is very simple to use but I also would like to know what I'd have to edit/change to make shadow more compatible
BrawlEx and Project M's clone engine are completely different and are not compatible together.

Also, talk about necro posting. :p

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
BrawlEx and Project M's clone engine are completely different and are not compatible together.

Also, talk about necro posting. :p
*cough*Project Ex*cough*
*cough*Project M unbound*cough*

Handy Man

Smash Ace
*cough*Project Ex*cough*
*cough*Project M unbound*cough*
Project M Unbound is just Brawl with Project M codes thrown into it. It's unstable and buggy, not officially made by the PMBR, and it's really just a fancy custom build of Brawl. Anything that's possible in Project M Unbound might not be possible in other versions of Project M.

Top Bottom