• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Moses Island "Snow"

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It can snow On Shadow Moses Island?
Video please. This has never occured the many times I played on it.

Heat X

Smash Apprentice
i've never seen snow either, but maybe i have but have just forgotten or haven't noticed cuz it seems familiar...

i can't find any vids on youtube, so i'd love to have a vid or pic proof

Rhambo

Smash Apprentice
I've never seen it snow, but then again I only played on it like 5 times----(I really don't like Shadow Moses Island) :ohwell:

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
I haven't really noticed any snow until you guys brought up. Sort of strange, actually.

MonkE67

Smash Cadet
I read somewhere that the snow depends on the music. Not sure if it's true. If you really wanted to know, you could keep switching which songs come in My Music and check if it works . . .

Tamoo

Smash Master
hmm, mayb music has something 2 do with it, well if they dont say nything about it in the smash dojo, then its likely that it is random cos nintendo wud wanna say what triggers stuff in stages, like kk slider in smashville

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Yeah you can check that on smashbros.com (long time since we've been there huh?) the snow can differ from nothing to blizzard depending on the music

Lovely

Smash Lord
No wonder my firend likes Calling to the Night. A lot of snow fall on that song. ^_^;

-!-

Smash Lord
I thought it always snowed o.O and it's cool that the music triggers it hehehe

Aagen

Smash Rookie
So the music is what triggers it eh? Well then, I'll have to switch that music up higher so i can see more snow (particle effects ftw)

Top Bottom