• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Ah yes. That is a good video...lol

I thought I should show you guys this photo I took at Anime Vegas during the weekend. It's a photo of me with the former Green Power Ranger Tommy Oliver (Jason David Frank). Sorry if the photo is kinda blurry since my friend Francisco is the one who took the photo for me

And yes I'm cosplaying as the green Toon Link.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Sonic's should have a pic thread?

Cool picture Tails. I sadface when someone fails to hold a camera still >.> And how do you tell the difference when someone is cosplaying as Toon Link than, Link?

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Sonic's should have a pic thread?

Cool picture Tails. I sadface when someone fails to hold a camera still >.> And how do you tell the difference when someone is cosplaying as Toon Link than, Link?
Sorry about the Kupo. Francisco was holding my camera at the same time holding his stuff to be autograph by him (which I had him autograph a bus pass). Also my camera is kinda bad.

The way you can tell who cosplaying as Toon Link or Adult Link are by two ways. One is the tunic. Adult Link has short sleeves while Toon Link has no sleeves on his tunic. Also the sweater/undershirt. Adult Link's is white while Toon Link is lime/light green

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Ain't nobody gonna know who Fransisco is Tails, you either specify in great detail or just say "my friend."

...And people would only know you're Jerry because I accidentally called you by your first name on the internet when I should've been addressing you by your gamertag, but it's too late for that now so don't be too surprised from this point forward. It also doesn't help that we talk a lot outside this forum and I suppose w'ere close, so it's pretty difficult to go back after that.

I still much prefer if people would just call me "Kinzer" though, or "Kinz'" for short. :X Jose is pretty silly until I get to know the person that is calling me by my real name on such a level..

Kupo Rose

Sorry about the Kupo. Francisco was holding my camera at the same time holding his stuff to be autograph by him (which I had him autograph a bus pass). Also my camera is kinda bad.

The way you can tell who cosplaying as Toon Link or Adult Link are by two ways. One is the tunic. Adult Link has short sleeves while Toon Link has no sleeves on his tunic. Also the sweater/undershirt. Adult Link's is white while Toon Link is lime/light green
He should've put those stuff down first before taking it.
(I'm just messing lol)

Oh I see. *haven't played any Legend of Zelda game at all*

I still much prefer if people would just call me "Kinzer" though, or "Kinz'" for short. :X Jose is pretty silly until I get to know the person that is calling me by my real name on such a level..
I pause for a moment thinking people are referring to me when they post Kin or Kinz lol (well it's usually KID I notice who calls you by that).

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh I see. *haven't played any Legend of Zelda game at all*

I pause for a moment thinking people are referring to me when they post Kin or Kinz lol (well it's usually KID I notice who calls you by that).
I thought I was the only person.

Wait, what? I thought Kinzer was a pretty unique screen-name.

...At least until I saw somebody else running that same name on WoW. @#$%.

Regardless, how come you get confused? :confused:

Kupo Rose

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
... >_<

I'm terrible with remembering peoples' name.

I hope we all know this by now so I don't look as much of a fool next time.

There is one name I need to get though, among other things...

... The apocalypse is near, I'm actually looking forward to going to campus next Friday.

Kupo Rose

But my name is like, super easy to remember lol.

There is one name I need to get though, among other things...
hmm?

I got freshers week this Monday to Friday. Oh lawwwd.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
But my name is like, super easy to remember lol.

hmm?
You have no idea how bad I am when it comes to things like this, birthdays, and other junk like that, you really don't. :X

Oh-uhm-err~...

Trouble yourself not with my shenanigans.

...She is **** cute though. >_>

I honestly don't care you accidentally call me Jerry here. Flamey sometimes call me STLink, but I really prefer just being called Tails while on the boards.

Also since Kinzer did say I should specify who Francisco is. Francisco is my friend who is also into buses.
Some people are rather touchy about that. *Ponder.*

Zeppelins > buses.

and to think I haven't even drank anything yet, and I'm feeling so silly right now.

God, my internet's so slow right now.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Some people are rather touchy about that. *Ponder.*

Zeppelins > buses.

and to think I haven't even drank anything yet, and I'm feeling so silly right now.

God, my internet's so slow right now.
I'm really not that touchy about it. A few times I want to call you by your real name on the forums, but I try to avoid that.

and no...Buses >Zeppelins (because we have the coolest buses in Las Vegas :p)

Kupo Rose

Kk lool. I doubt your internet is as slow as mine right now though >_> (I've yet to phone my ISP up and bitch complain about it again)...

^ I get this issue every month. It's driving me insane.

And lol. You and your buses Tails. Ever gonna be a bus driver?

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Actually, when I was younger, I actually wanted to be a bus driver. Time has change and I'm aiming to become a computer programmer. That first choice isn't still dead though. Also I did work with our transit agency for 2 years before I was let go due to our contract with the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada expired. I was known as a Deuce Transit Ambassador. Pretty much my job was customer service for the Las Vegas Blvd (Strip) transit service known as "The Deuce" since we used double deckers on that route. You know many of the drivers who drives that route still wants me to come back, but I can't find any openings with Veolia Transportation (the company who operates the buses) that can work around my class schedule :(

And wow...your internet is really slow Kupo

Kupo Rose

*late - was watching Grave of the Fireflies*

Oh riiight. Unlucky man.

And yeah, it is lol :|

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Just got some songs from the new Pokemon CD that came out and hacked them onto Brawl.

"Last Battle Vs. Rival" sounds soo cool on Frigate. As does both the Pokemon Gym themes on both Pokemon Stadiums.

Now if SEGA went about remixing old Sonic songs, I'd be set.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
meh Kin, I think you take things to personal sometimes, I only know one person that is such a stickler about names on the internet(not me). afaic, its fine as long as everyone knows who is being spoken to.

also, youre probably getting drunk too much if you already can make comparisons like that between when you are and arent drunk. ur like 17/18 right?

lastly, Kin (im going to have so much fun with this) have you made any progress on my sonic texture color issues?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
meh Kin, I think you take things to personal sometimes, I only know one person that is such a stickler about names on the internet(not me). afaic, its fine as long as everyone knows who is being spoken to.

also, youre probably getting drunk too much if you already can make comparisons like that between when you are and arent drunk. ur like 17/18 right?

lastly, Kin (im going to have so much fun with this) have you made any progress on my sonic texture color issues?
*Shrug.*

I'd be lying if I told you this wasn't a learning experience.

Same goes for the drinking, except I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is different other than I seem to be more open about myself whereas normally I feel like I hide a lot of things. TBH, if I'm going to find out I need to keep "experimenting." Of course though I know better than to-

Aww who am I kidding? I kind of like how I'm a much more outgoing person when I've had one/two/possibly three glasses of Wine. Being the way I am now sucks, I'm going to die alone unless I can change something about it. Granted, I could go about it a different, possibly more productive way, but for now this helps a bit. He isn't exactly akin to this either, but then again who would be with underage drinking? I still think it could be much, much worse, but how do I know I'm just not in denial? Oh well...

Funny, I was just talking to Tails about this before he went for bed.

Huh? What do you mean your tex-

Oh wait, wrong one.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
He isn't exactly akin to this either,

heh, heh. Get it?

eff you shiri for making me pick up your terrible sence of puns.
also, your still a teenager, not even to diss you but you arent mentally stable or emotionally mature enough to carry a working romantic relationship at that age to begin. So all this worrying about "growing old alone" is VASTLY premature.

im like 3 years older than you and i just now feel like im hitting the age were I can properly have a relationship with a female of interest.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

heh, heh. Get it?

eff you shiri for making me pick up your terrible sence of puns.
also, your still a teenager, not even to diss you but you arent mentally stable or emotionally mature enough to carry a working romantic relationship at that age to begin. So all this worrying about "growing old alone" is VASTLY premature.

im like 3 years older than you and i just now feel like im hitting the age were I can properly have a relationship with a female of interest.
Oh wow, I didn't even intend on-

Whatever.

Anyway, you're probably right. I know you are. Uhm, actually, this is much more complicated, perhaps too much for me to explain here. Are you on AIM?

...Nevermind, I'll just send you an IM. If I'm offline, I'm actually invisible. (Don't ask).

Edit: Okay, when I said complicated, I don't feel like sharing it with the entire world (yet).

Double edit: alright, I'm too tired to wait any longer, maybe I'll talk about my bittersweet childhood sometime later, preferably after I get my DA project done. Good night whoever's reading this.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yea, the blue kind of meshes into the goggles, so thats not really what I was looking for. No matter what happen, if its possible I just want it to be really really subtle.

I told you that Im really picky about these things before you started so you cant get mad at me. =/

Kupo Rose

I was referring to this when I said "you ***"

lastly, Kin (im going to have so much fun with this)
not this part, lol.

have you made any progress on my sonic texture color issues?
Sure, I'll try make it more subtle. I got a feeling it's either gonna be you see it or you don't see it though.

TwinkleToes is back on action!?

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
In Sonic 3 & Knuckles? You gotta be kidding me. I found them challenging (in the fun way. I hardly failed) but never frustrating. Then again, I'm also a pretty **** good Emerald hunter when it comes to Sonic games. The only one I didn't commit to was Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

I got every Chaos/Super Emerald for each playable character. Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Sonic & Tails; and I did that all over the course of a week (wasn't speeding through it or anything. just having fun collecting in my spare time)

Oh and Sonic Heroes? Those emeralds were a piece of cake with Team Sonic.
u played it too much i think:dizzy:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Collecting the Emeralds in S3&K is a blast for me, unless I miss one of the 7 Special Rings in S3&K's version of Mushroom Hill Zone.

Then it becomes long and tedious for me, since I have the hardest time remembering where the rings are in Flying Battery Zone or Sandopolis Zone half the time. Only when I get to Lava Reef Zone do I usually get all 7 Super Emeralds.

As for the Special Stages themselves, I try to get perfect Scores in each one except for that 5th (or 4th?) one in the SK portion. The ones with the blue spheres all in a square perimeter with a large chunk of rings in the middles surrounded by bumpers. I always seem to hit the bumper when I try to jump into it.

Top Bottom