• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNiK0ЯИ's Moveset Gallery - Closed until I feel like going back to it :(

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING!

What is this thread?
With the confirmation of Lucas and and Smash Ballot, the speculation for potential DLC characters has skyrocketed.
But how would [insert video game character here] play in Super Smash Bros. 4?
Well, this thread just might be the answer....

How it works is incredibly simple; you suggest me a character, and I'll try to give it a moveset for Smash 4. Simple as that.

!!! - The Rules - !!!
Of course, when it comes to suggesting, there are a few rules to follow to make it as fun as possible for everyone...

Note: There are more rules hidden in the quote and I recommend reading them before posting.
1.I WILL NOT accept your suggestion if your character is already in Smash 4 as an NPC, unless said character only appears as a trophy.

2.I WILL NOT make a moveset of confirmed DLC characters. If I made a character's moveset before its confirmation, the list will state so.

3.I WILL NOT make a moveset of a cut veteran, as it will most likely be the same as its previous Smash appearance.

4.I MAY NOT accept your suggestion if you don't give me some information about it. Show a picture or tell me the game(s) it came from.

5.I will ONLY accept Nintendo characters and 3rd parties that appeared in the DS and/or later and MUST originate from a video game.

6.If the character comes from a series that already has a playable character and is either too small or too big compared to the playable characters of that series, I WILL refuse it.

7.If the 3DS wouldn't be able to handle the characters, I WILL refuse it. (So no Chorus Kids, people!)

8.Keep in mind that even if the character follow the above rules, I MAY still refuse it or abandon the project if i can't find anything original.
What I WILL and WILL NOT make in my movesets
Let's just say it now to avoid some complaining about incomplete movesets.....
- I WON'T put in idle, walking or running animations -
- I WON'T make up frame data or damage output, as I'm afraid the moveset may look OP because of those -
- I WILL make taunts -
- I WILL make entrance, win and lose animations -
- Due to the way DLC characters work in Smash 4, I WILL NO LONGER make Custom Specials -
- I WILL make a Final Smash -
- I WON'T make palette swaps; this is a moveset thread -
- I MAY put in rolling and dodging animations, if they're not too generic for my liking -
So the only thing left is YOUR suggestion!
But if you want, you can just leave feedback on the movesets I already made.
I'm not forcing you to request, after all. ^_^

Currently working on
Estellise (Tales of Vesperia) - suggested by @ Yitsul Yitsul
Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country) - suggested by @bladzer
Porky (Earthbound/Mother 3) - suggested by @Reigaheres (although there's also some of my Mother love in it too)
Spyro (Skylanders :troll:) - suggested by @A10theHero
Malon (Legend of Zelda) - suggested by @Iceweasel
Sheik II Impa - suggested by @Bobert77
Crono (Crono Trigger) - suggested by @Prometheus16
Because I have a busy lifestlyle in both Smashboards and real life,
I can only do one moveset every once in a while.

Please understand.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wonder-Red - suggested by yours truly
Note | This is the very first moveset I made and I wanted to share it without any suggestion because Wonder-Red is my #1 newcomer on my Smash DLC wishlist

Neutral Attack | Left punch -> Right punch -> Infinite: Similar to Little Mac's -> Uppercut similar to the one he does in the game's (Wonderful 101) boxart
Side Tilt | Pulls out his fist surrounded by flames. Lasts longer than expected, but has low knockback. Can be tilted.
Up Tilt | Performs a skyward punch with his arm. Good juggle move against fast-fallers.
Down Tilt | Downwards hook while crouching. Decent knockback and good combo starter.
Dash Attack | Pulls out his fist while dashing. Good damage and decent knockback.

Neutral Aerial | Spins around while pulling out both fists surrounded by flames.
Forward Aerial | Puts ghis fists together above his head, then does an ax-handle smash. Meteor Smash when sweetspotted.
Back aerial | Pulls out his fist behind him, shooting a fireball from it. The fist is a sweetspot and the only part of the move dealing knockback. It is his fastest aerial.
Up Aerial | Performs a headbutt. Has a small starting lag, but deals good knockback
Down Aerial | A stall-then-fall. Lifts his arm and punches below him while falling very quickly. Creates an explosion when it hits a platform and despite the move's function, it cannot Meteor Smash

Side Smash | While charging, he spins his arm just like Sonic's side smash, but with flames. Then, Wonder-Red unleashes a small explosion from his palm. Can be tilted.
Up Smash | Performs the uppercut from the game's boxart while shorthopping. This smash is unusual, as charging it increases range instead of damage.
Down Smash | He perfoms a downward hook with one fist. Then, he does the same thing behind him with the other fist.

Grab | Simply pulls out his hand and grabs, nothing fancy. Has decent range and so does his running grab.
Pummel | Headbutts
Forward Throw | Punches the grabbed opponent in the chest.
Back Throw | Grab the opponent's legs, spins and and throws, much like Mario's.
Up Throw | Uppercuts the opponent.
Down Throw | Slams the opponent with his hand. Can meteor smash over gaps.

Neutral Special 1 - Wonder Punch | Based on the Unite Punch Morph and similar to the Falcon Punch. Wonder-Red charges his fist and unleashes a powerful punch. Chargeable, but he cannot move or shield-cancel while charging, making it difficult to land it. Can KO extremely early if it hits.
Neutral Special 2 - Gun Shot | Based on the Unite Gun Morph. If you press the B button, Wonder-Red pulls out a gun, which he can shoot with up to 6 times by pressing B again. Has unlimited range and each "bullet" has a 2-frame hitsun. Has unlimited range. If you hold B, Wonder-Red gets a second gun and will shoot a total of 12 bullets, giving more damage while sacrifing its hitstun.
Neutral Special 3 - Quantum Bomb | Based on the Unite Bomb Morph. Wonder-Red takes out a small bomb and punches it, allowing the bomb to travel very, very far. Once it hits anything, the bomb will blow up, but will not create an explosion and will not deal damage nor knockback. Instead, its blast radius (represented by a purple area), will slow down anyone caught in it except the stage bosses (since they're bigger than the blastzone). The time of this effect will be larger if the bomb explodes farther.

Side Special 1 - Laser Whip | Based on the Unite Whip Morph. Wonder-Red takes out an energy-based whip and does a quick whip in front of him. The tip is a sweetspot and can freeze opponents. Can be slightly tilted and used as a tether recovery.
Side Special 2 - Spinning Naginata | Based on the Unify Naginata Morph. Wonder-Red takes out a naginata and spins in around at incredible speed. Can reflect projectiles. Move is performed as long as the B button is held
Side Special 3 - Sword Dash | Based on the Unite Sword Morph. Wonder-Red pulls out a sword similar to Wonder-Blue's, charges and dash while slashing the sword if the hit connects with a opponent. Pressing B again after the slash adds a finisher with decent knockback. A fully charged Sword Dash deals electricity damage and the first slash activate by pressing B again instead of automatically performing it when hitting an enemy.

Up Special 1 - Rising Fist | Based on the game's boxart. Wonder-Red performs a flaming uppercut while gaining vertical distance. The very first hitbox is a sweetspot dealing twice the damage and knockback.
Up Special 2 - Piercing Claws | A combination of the Unite Claw and Unite Drill Morphs. Wonder-Red spins around with huge clawing devices similar to Wonder-White's. Starts on 1 out of 8 directions and can be curved.
Up Special 3 - Jet Glider | A combination of the Unite Rocket and Unite Glider Morphs. Wonder-Red activates his jet boots at maximum power, gaining great vertical distance, then his suit becomes a wingsuit, allowing him to glide. Does not deal damage and hitting him at any part of the move renders him helpless. Pressing any button during the gliding section allows Wonder-Red to fall normally.

Down Special 1 - Wonder's Badge | Based on the Unite Guts Morph Wonder-Red punches his badge on his chest, making him "shine" for 30 frames. If he is his while "shining", Wonder-Red will explode, dealing damage and knockback to anyone around him, including himself (but damage and knockback are lower to him).
Down Special 2 - Missile Launcher | Based on the Unite Cannon Morph. Wonder-Red takes out a huge bazooka and shoots a missile from it. the missile itself is slow, but very powerful and has high knockback.
Down Special 3 - Impact Hammer | Based on the Unite Hammer Morph. Wonder-Red takes out a giant hammer and charges it. He can (slowly) move but cannot jump while charging it.

Final Smash - Wonderful | Based on the Wonderful Forever Special Morph. Wonder-Red's face mask cover his whole face. Then, he goes to the top-center of the screen and punches his badge twice, causing it to produce a lot of energy, which is then unleashed through a powerful laser than can be tilted. Last hitboxes can OHKO.

Side Taunt | Does his "thumbs up"
Up Taunt | Performs a pose similar to his official artwork.
Down Taunt | Crosses his arms, wind blows his scarf.

Entrance Animation | http://i.minus.com/iXrkxc34y23u8.gif
Win Animation 1 | Throws his thumb up and says, "Well done!"
Win Animation 2 | Nods pointedly and looks to the skies.
Win Animation 3 | Strikes a heroic pose.
Lose Animation | Claps.
Daisy - suggested by Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan
Note | Keep in mind that I imagined her with her Mario Strikers Charged design.

Speed | Around the same as ZSS, maybe slightly slower
Jump Height | Tied with ZSS.
Grab Range | Slightly shoter than Captain Falcon

Sidestep | Handstand (like Sheik's taunt, but much, much faster)
Forward Roll | Like Mario's, but slightly faster
Back Roll | Like ZSS's
Air Dodge | https://youtu.be/70xFTWguDOc?t=1m29s -> the part where she spins, but no slow motion

Neutral Attack | Left Hook -> Right Hook -> Roundhouse Kick
Side Tilt | The "Sparta Kick". Can be tilted.
Up tilt | Lifts her leg upwards. Good aerial combo starter.
Down Tilt | Same as ZSS. Can pseudo-crawl.
Dash Attack | Slides down while kicking upwards, then rolls backwards.

Neutral Aerial | Similar to Sheik and Mii Brawler. Is also a sex kick.
Forward Aerial | Same as Fox. Amazing combo tool.
Back Aerial | Same as Snake's Brawl Back Air. Great KO move.
Up Aerial | Same as ZSS, but with a lot more grace. Great juggle tool.
Down Aerial | Same as Sheik's up air, but downwards. Last kick can meteor.

Side Smash | Baseball bat similar to the one she had in the Mario baseball game. Has a flower when fully charged, which can flower opponents. Great KO tool.
Up Smash | Surrounds her fist with crystals and punches upwards as the crystals explodes. Her best KO moves if the stage's ceiling isn't too high.
Down Smash | Surrounds her fist with crystals and punches the ground, creating a wide shockwave.

Grab | Same animations as Peach, but a bit more aggressive.
Pummel | Headbutt

Forward Throw | Surrounds her fist with crystals, then punches the opponent's torso before the crystals explodes.
Back Throw | Same as Mario, but weaker and faster.
Up Throw | Surrounds her fist with crystals, then uppercuts.
Down Throw | Slams the opponent in the ground, burying it for a quarter of a second (15 frames).

Neutral Special 1 - Soccer Punch | A soccer ball from Mario Strikers Charged appears as Daisy punches it. Great range.
Neutral Special 2 - Super Ball | A Super Ball from Super Mario Land appears instead, which gives the move more power, but less range and speed.
Neutral Special 3 - Crystal Punch | No ball, only the punch. Think of it as a Daisy version of the Falcon Punch.

Side Special 1 - Hot Flower | Based of the Peach Bomber, but faster, weaker, and with an explosion!
Side Special 2 - Chill Out | Slower than Peach Bomber, but can freeze opponents.
Side Special 3 - Daisy Bomber | Similar to the Peach Bomber, but flowers instead of hearts.

Up Special 1 - Torpedo Strike | Similar to the Mii Brawler's Soaring Axe Kick, but the second hit (falling down), has incredibly powerful vertical knockback.
Up Special 2 - Rising Torpedo | Is weaker, goes higher, and neither falls down, nor has the second hit.
Up Special 3 - Torpedo | Vertical height is between 1 and 2 and the second hit is excatly like the Mii's Soaring Axe Kick

Down Special 1 - Rolling the Dice | A Mario Party die appears above her, showing a number between 1 and 6
Down Special 2 - Lucky Roll | Only 1s, 5s and 6s are available, 1 dealing 2 times more damage, 5 only lasts 5 seconds and 6 has a destructible sheild and is weaker.
Down Special 3 - Risk & Reward | Daisy can manually select the number, much like Shulk's Monado Arts, but it will give 10% damage, no matter the number and 2% every second if the number is higher than 2 for 10 seconds (+20%).

1 = 10% damage to Daisy (20% for Lucky Roll)
2 = Nothing...
3 = Daisy is faster for 10 seconds
4 = Daisy is stronger for 10 seconds
5 = Daisy is stronger AND faster for 10 seconds (5 seconds in Lucky Roll)
6 = A crystal sheild protects her from all attacks except grabs for 5 seconds
(indestructible, unless on Lucky Roll)
Final Smash - Empress Daisy | "Borrowing" Peach's Mega Strike from Mario Strikers Charged, she jumps up as she sprouts wings and a giant crown that looks like a halo. Then she curls up in a protective position before eleasing a flash from her wings, creating a shockwave similar, but much weaker than Tabuu's Off Waves.

Side Taunt | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=41s
Up Taunt | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=1m10s
Down Taunt | https://youtu.be/z8BNkrCT3Dw?t=1s

Entrance Animation | https://youtu.be/1rj34RSTqBE?t=1m4s
Win Animation 1 | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=54s
Win Animation 2 | https://youtu.be/70xFTWguDOc?t=1m27s -> remove Luigi
Win Animation 3 | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=26s -> she won't run though
Lose Animation | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=1m37s
Phoenix Wright - suggested by ELITEWarri0r115 ELITEWarri0r115
Note | Like in UMvC3, he will have three different gameplay styles; Investigation, Trial and Turnabout. As such, three folders and the current mode will appear above him in the HUD, much like Mac's Power Meter.

Speed | Walk - Faster than Robin / Run - 2 times faster than Ganondorf
Jump Height | Same as Ganon (Investigation Mode), Same as Mario (Trial Mode)
Grab Range | Around the same as Zelda
Gimmick | He has 3 gameplay styles, Investigation is his weakest and least viable form when it comes to KO power, but it's great for combos. Trial is more combat-based, giving him a more agressive playstyle. Finally, Turnabout mode is only accessed

Sidestep | Like R.O.B.'s (except the arms don't spin) becuase it feels so Wright to give it to him :grin:
Forward Roll | A simple roll, nothing special
Back Roll | Jumps backwards.
Air Dodge | Same as Sidestep

Neutral Attack* | Standing L -> Standing M -> Standing H from UMvC3
Side Tilt | His "Questionning" move from UMvC3, but with more range.
Up tilt | His "Illumination" move move from UMvC3
Down Tilt* | His three crouch attacks from UMvC3, but much faster and as a single attack
Dash Attack | Trips, similar to Kirby's 64 dash attack or "M-Maya!?" M from UMvC3

Neutral Aerial* | Same as his Neutral Attack finisher
Forward Aerial | His "Air Questionning" move from UMvC3
Back Aerial | Same as Forward Aerial, but backwards
Up Aerial* | His aerial M from UMvC3. Good juggling move.
Down Aerial | His sneeze attack from UMvC3, has a sweetspot that can meteor except on Investigation Mode

Side Smash | Performs his infamous pointing pose while yelling "HOLD IT!", or "OBJECTION!" if fully charged. A gigantic blue hand will appear once the move is unleashed and of course, it will point. Can be tilted.
Up Smash | Same as Side Smash, but upwards, since I can't find anything for an Up Smash ^_^
Down Smash | His sneeze attack from UMvC3

Grab | Same animations as Captain Falcon
Pummel | Knee, becuase I wanted him to use his knees :)

Throws | He will sneeze for all his throws, however, the knockback direction will be different depending on the throw.

Neutral Special 1 - Mode Change | Will switch between Investigation and Trial Modes.
Neutral Special 2 - Short Trial | Trial Mode will be greatly buffed, but is now timed and lasts only 20 seconds. Additionally, its weaknesses will be even greater.
Neutral Special 3 - Balanced Mode | Investigation and Trial modes will become a single mode combining the strengths and weaknesses of each mode, but the neutral special will now be able to manually activate Turnabout mode when available.

Side Special 1 - Paperwork | Throws some paper work forward. Faster in the air, but more range on the ground.
Side Special 2 - Paperwork Storm | Become much slower, but gains power and range.
Side Special 3 - Paperwork Sheild | No hitboxes, the papers instead protect Wright.

Up Special 1 - Mr. Hat | For some weird reason, Mr. Hat, his adoptive daughter's human-sized puppet, is in his possession and he uses it as a long range tether that can go to one of 8 directions.
Up Special 2 - Agressive Mr. Hat | The range is shorter, but it bemoce a KO move and can meteor if angled downwards. To make it look different, Mr. Hat's hat and cape are red.
Up Special 3 - Rising Mr. Hat | The range is increased, but can only go upwards. Mr. Hat's hat and cape are green.

Down Special 1 - Evidence | Phoenix looks on the ground and picks up evidence. The evidence is treated as an item. As such, it can be thrown. Performing the down special again will store the evidnece into the files. Automatically changes into Turnabout Mode for 15 seconds once he acquires 3 pieces of convincing evidence (folder will be yellow instead of gray).
Down Special 2 - Small Case | There will only be one file in the HUD, but Turnabout will only be available for 10 seconds and become considelably weaker. Convincing evidence will also become rarer.
Down Special 3 - Exhibit A | All convincing evidence will create different kinds of projectiles, while evidence that is not convincing will deal damage to Phoenix.

Final Smash - Ace Attorney | His Level 3 Hyper from UMvC3. Similar in function to Captain Falcon's Blue Falcon.

Side Taunt | His infamous "OBJECTION!" pose, while the finger shining.
Up Taunt | His results screen pose in UMvC3
Down Taunt | Reads some paperwork.

Entrance Animation | Is already on the stage, giving his paperwork to Maya before she leaves.
Win Animation 1 | Maya is behind him, throwing confettis, as Phoenix says "It takes more than brute strength to make your case in court." Animations for both Maya and Phoenix are similar to their UMvC3 victory animations.
Win Animation 2 | His infamous "OBJECTION!" pose while saying "Take that!".
Win Animation 3 | Crosses his arms, while saying "In battle, it's not a question or guilty or not guilty."
Lose Animation | http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...despair.png/revision/latest?cb=20140614201308 - imagine this, but with Wright standing up

The attacks with a * will change to fit the mode Phoenix is actually using and will be the exact same moves as in UMvC3 for each mode
Tetra - suggested by Harb Harb
Note | Nothing to say here, actually. ^_^

Speed | Same as Toon Link, if not a bit faster
Jump Height | Slightly higher than Toon Link
Grab Range | She gets the Snake Whip from Spirit Tracks because I said so, so around the same as Toon Link

Neutral Attack | Uses a curved sabre (like Cortez in Paper Mario: TTYD): First and second jabs are similar to Marth's -> Link's Melee infinite -> Sword uppercut
Side Tilt | Stabs forward
Up tilt | Throws her sabre upwards, making it spin.
Down Tilt | Similar to Marth's, but faster and performed twice.
Dash Attack | Stabs forward while sliding on the ground.

Neutral Aerial | Same as Toon Link
Forward Aerial | Same as Mii Swordsman, but works as a combo tool.
Back Aerial | Same as Marth's, but doesn't turn her around.
Up Aerial | Same as Mii Swordsman. Great KO tool.
Down Aerial | Same as Lucas in Brawl (and most likely SSB4 too), but last hit meteors.
Grab Aerial | Uses the Snake Whip. Great for combos and little landing lag (if any).

Side Smash | Swings the Skull Hammer forwards in a similar way to Dedede's. Only the hammer's head has hitboxes, can refelct projectiles and is really powerful.
Up Smash | Swings the Skull Hammer in a similar way to Dedede's Up Smash. Only the other smashes, there are hitboxes all over the hammer, but the handle is a sourspot that deals little knockback.
Down Smash | Spins around with the Skull Hammer. Just like the Side Smash, only the hammer's head has hitboxes.

Grab | Uses the Snake Whip
Pummel | Headbutt

Forward Throw | Same as Mario's
Back Throw | Same as Mario's, but weaker and faster.
Up Throw | Same as ZSS's, but less knockback, making it a great combo starter.
Down Throw | Slams the opponent in the ground, burying it for a quarter of a second (15 frames).

Neutral Special 1 - Crossbow | Fires an arrow with her crossbow. Won't be affected by gravity, unlike Link and Toon Link's arrows
Neutral Special 2 - Burning Crossbow | The arrows gain more power, but are affected by gravity like Link and Toon Link's arrows.
Neutral Special 3 - Light Crossbow | The arrows are weaker, but go through enemies.

Side Special 1 - Whirlwind | Uses the Whirlwind from Spirit Tracks to create a tornado, much like Mii Swordsman's Gale Strike (Neutral Special 1)
Side Special 2 - Whirlstorm | Instead of a tornado, the Whirlwind create windboxes.
Side Special 3 - Whirlburn | Strangely, the Whirldwind will spit fire. Works like Bowser's Flame Breath, except it can't be titled.

Up Special 1 - Deku Leaf | Takes out a Deku Leaf the moment a powerful upwards wind blows under her. Works like (Dark) Pit's Power of Flight, but less distance and hitboxes. She can also glide afterwards, but pressing anything makes her helpless.
Up Special 2 - Deku Flight | Works exactly like (Dark) Pit's Power of Flight
Up Special 3 - Deku Bash | Goes a lot lower than the other varitations, but comes a reliable combo ender and KO move.

Down Special 1 - Bombchu | Throws a Bombchu, which will behave exactly like the item itself with only two exception; performing the Down Special while her Bombchu is out will make it explode and the explosion will be the same as Toon ink's bombs.
Down Special 2 - Defective Bombchu | It's unable to move, so it works like Link and Toon Link's bombs. As such, multiple Bombchus can be thrown.
Down Special 3 - Strange Bombchu | The knockback will always be the opposite direction than it was thrown.

Final Smash - Catapult Bomb | She will take out the Deluxe Picto Box from Wind Waker and create a flash in front of her. Anyone caught in the flash will then receive a powerful bomb, catapulted from Tetra's Ship.

Side Taunt | Link's Down Taunt
Up Taunt | Drinks Elixir Soup.
Down Taunt | Takes out the Tingle Tuner from Wind Waker and plays for about a second.

Entrance Animation | Same as Toon Link.
Win Animation 1 | Crosses her arms, winking at the player.
Win Animation 2 | Watches something from her telescope, then stores it before doing a thumbs up to the player.
Win Animation 3 | Raises her sword and places it in front of her. Similar to Scorpion's animations after finishing his 1st Fatality in Mortal Kombat (2011)
Lose Animation | Claps, with a hint of anger and jealousy in the face.
Elvin Gadd - suggested by udime123 udime123
Note | Huge credit to @ ELITEWarri0r115 ELITEWarri0r115 for giving me some great ideas.

Speed | Think of Toad in Super Mario 3D World. For those who haven't played it, he's pretty fast.
Jump Height | Think of Toad in Super Mario 3D World, but slightly higher. For those who haven't played it, it's pretty low.
Grab Range | Same as Link's, but has no tether.

Neutral Attack | Swings the Magic Paintbrush three times. The paint has a tipper, which deals more damage and knockback.
Side Tilt | Performs a stab with the Magic Paintbrush. The paint has a tipper, which deals more damage and knockback.
Up tilt | Same as Marth's, but with the Paintbrush. The paint has a tipper, which deals more damage and knockback.
Down Tilt | Same as Marth's, but with the Paintbrush. The paint has a tipper, which deals more damage and knockback.
Dash Attack | Spins around with the Paintbrush. The paint has a tipper, which deals more damage and knockback.

Neutral Aerial | Same as Villager.
Forward Aerial | Spins the paintbrush in front of him. The paint has a tipper, which deals more damage and knockback.
Back Aerial | Same as Marth's, but with the Paintbrush. The paint has a tipper, which deals more damage and knockback.
Up Aerial | Same as Mii Swordsman's. The paint has a tipper, which deals more damage and knockback.
Down Aerial | Same as Link's in terms of animations. The paint has a tipper, which can meteor.

Side Smash | Swings the Paintbrush like a baseball bat. The paint has a tipper, which deals more damage and knockback. Also, only the tipper can reflect projectiles.
Up Smash | Performs an uppercut with the Paintbrush. The paint has a tipper, which deals more damage and knockback.
Down Smash | Same as Roy's (from Melee), but, you guessed it, with the Paintbrush.

Grab | Uses the Poltergust 3000 to suck opponents into it. Just like Pac-Man's, his grab is slow, but has great range (even greater than Pac's)
Pummel | Hit the Poltergust 3000, which somehow deals damage to whoever's inside.

All Throw | Makes the Poltergust 3000 spit them out. The direction it spits them differs depending on the throw used.

Neutral Special 1 - Old Things... | Throws some of his inventions from previous games, including the DS Time Radar, the Game Boy Horror, the Game Boy Horror SP, Stuffwell, and many more. They each deal different knockback and damage.
Neutral Special 2 - Quick Nostalgia | The items are thrown faster, but are weaker.
Neutral Special 3 - Power Trip | The items are stronger, but slower.

Side Special 1 - Super Poltergust 3001 | Works like Villagaer's Lloid Rocket. Holding the Special button will make E. Gadd ride it, making it a great recovery more.
Side Special 2 - Rising Poltergust 3001 | Same as the original move, but moves diagonally upwards.
Side Special 3 - Mega Poltergust 3001 | The Super Poltergust 3001 is bigger, slower and more powerful.

Up Special 1 - F.L.U.D.D. Turbo | Works like Diddy's Up Special, but cannot be controlled once activated. You can choose which direction it goes while charging. The F.L.U.D.D. deals hitboxes, the very first of which being a meteor.
Up Special 2 - F.L.U.D.D. Hover | Works like R.O.B.'s Up Special, but Gadd cannot perform any aerial while hoevering. Holding the special button makes him go higher.
Up Special 3 - F.L.U.D.D. Rocket | Similar to the F.L.U.D.D. Turbo, but can only go upwards and is more powerful.

Down Special 1 - Pixelisation | Based on the Pixelator fron Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, this move is similar to Meta Knight's Dimensional Cape, as E. Gadd will move the direction you choose after the move started up, then performs an attack with the Magic Paintbrush. The pixels are green.
Down Special 2 - Quick Pixelisation | The move is much faster, but doesn't deal any attack afterwards. The pixels are blue.
Down Special 3 - Pixel Counter | The move becomes a counter, rather than a teleport. The pixels are red.

Final Smash - Blast from the Past | Using a portable version of his Time Machine, E. Gadd sends whoever he manages to grab into the past, where the entire kingdom is filled with Shroobs, ready to blast the poor victim.

Side Taunt | http://www.mariowiki.com/File:MPA_ProfessorElvinGadd.jpg -> does that pose as he giggles.
Up Taunt | Waves at the screen while saying "Oyamaa"
Down Taunt | Drinks some coffee from Starbeans Café.

Entrance Animation | Teleports to the battlefield, thanks to the Pixelator
Win Animation 1 | Is building Robo Mario (Mario Kart Arcade GP 2), before looking at the screen and returning to building Robo Mario.
Win Animation 2 | Drives the Poltergust 4000 (Mario Kart DS) before suddenly stopping as he drifts.
Win Animation 3 | Wears the Ghost Suit from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and transforms into a partially-visible "ghost."
Lose Animation | Claps with glee.
KOS-MOS - suggested by ES. Dinah ES. Dinah
Note | Due to the character's abilities, all of the weapons are simply transformations of her limbs, except the F-SCYTHE. And of course, thanks to @ ES. Dinah ES. Dinah for giving me his moveset to work with because I didn't knew much about Xenosaga. :chuckle:

Speed | Between Captain Falcon and ZSS
Jump Height | Between average and ZSS
Grab Range | Same as ZSS

Neutral Attack | Uses some kind of blade/whip hybrid for each of her two jabs (Yup, only two)
Side Tilt | Stabs forward with a blade.
Up tilt | Slashes upwards with a blade.
Dash Attack | Same as ZSS.

Neutral Aerial | Same as ZSS.
Forward Aerial | Shoots forward with a small cannon.
Back Aerial | Same as Forward Aerial
Up Aerial | Same as Sheik
Down Aerial | Divekick
Grab Aerial | Same as other grab aerials, but uses a blade/whip hybrid.

Side Smash | Same as ZSS
Up Smash | Same as Falco
Down Smash | Same as Mewtwo, but with electricity instead of darkness

Grab | Uses the blade/whip hybrid in a similar way to Mortal Kombat's Scorpion and his infamous harpoon
Pummel | Knee

Forward Throw | Same as ZSS's up throw, but the knockback is diagonal instead of vertical
Back Throw | Same as Ganondorf/Captain Falcon
Up Throw | Charged uppercut. Can be a KO if the damage is high enough.
Down Throw | Slams the opponent to the ground

Neutral Special 1 - R Cannon | Transforms her arm into a cannon and charges a shot, similar to Samus's Charge Shot. Very powerful when fully charged and can be charged in the air.
Neutral Special 2 - R Drill | The projectile is weaker, but has multi-hit properties
Neutral Special 3 - R Blast | The projectiles are much weaker, but can be shot mutiple times.

Side Special 1 - Scythe Slash | Similar to Ike's Quick Draw, but weaker. She summons her F-SCYTHE to perform it.
Side Special 2 - Scythe Impact | Has a lot less distance, but the attack is very powerful.
Side Special 3 - Scythe Rush | The move gains much more distance, but only the last 20 frames has hitboxes and doesn't automatically attack when touching an opponent, making her much more vulnerable.

Up Special 1 - Rocket Boots | Is very similar to Zero Suit Samus's Boost Kick.
Up Special 2 - Jet Boots | No hitboxes, but much higher distance.
Up Special 3 - Impact Boots | Only the final kick has hitboxes, but the move gains much more power and speed. Same vertical distance as Rocket Boots.

Down Special 1 - Hilbert Effect | Similar to Mewtwo's Disable, but can hit at every direction. Stuns whoever is hit within the move's range (shown with some colorful effects).
Down Special 2 - Hilbert Counter | Same as the Hilbert Effect, but works as a counter.
Down Special 3 - Hilbert Attack | Works like Jigglypuff's Rest (except it doesn't flower anyone hit), but much less powerful to compensate her already powerful finishers.

Final Smash - X-BUSTER | Shots a very powerful beam from her abdomen. Works like Samus's Zero Laser.

Side Taunt | http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/File:KOSMOSx.png
Up Taunt | http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/File:KOSMOSXS1.png
Down Taunt | http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/File:Kosmos_year.jpg

Entrance Animation | Falls from the sky and stands up, unharmed
Win Animation 1 | http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/File:Kosmos82910101010._Png -> says "The enemies have been exterminated."
Win Animation 2 | Drives her bike and jumps out, then faces the screen.
Win Animation 3 | http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/File:Xs2-kos-mos1.jpg -> says "Enemy threat has been eliminated"
Lose Animation | Has been shut down.
Fiora - suggested by ELITEWarri0r115 ELITEWarri0r115
Note | Decided to go with Mecha-Fiora because it had way more potential. but there are some unique thing with regular Fiora that I put in the moveset.

Speed | Similar to Shulk's
Jump Height | Same as Shulk's
Grab Range | Average
Gimmick | She will use the "Tension Mechanic" from Xenoblade Chronicles. Landing attacks will rise tension, making her more powerful, while missing attacks (sheilded attacks counts as missed) or getting hit will lower it, making her weaker. When KO'd, her tension meter will start low once respawning. Tension affects both damage and knockback.

Neutral Attack | Attacks with her two knives.
Side Tilt | Double stabs forward. Can be tilted, but only one knife will be tilted, the other one will not.
Up tilt | Slashes upwards with one knife.
Down Tilt | Leg sweep. Will make opponents trip when tension if high.
Dash Attack | Spins around with her knives.

Neutral Aerial | Same as Captain Falcon's
Forward Aerial | Snake's Forward Aerial in Brawl. The second part can meteor.
Back Aerial | Same as Link's, but with FOUR KICKS, which are two times faster, but also two times weaker than Link's
Up Aerial | Snake's Up Aerial in Brawl. Great KO move in the stage's ceiling isn't too high.
Down Aerial | Drill kick similar to Dr. Mario's

Side Smash | Double Blade. Deals more damage as a back attack. Looks similar to Pit's in terms of animations.
Up Smash | Lacerate. Anyone hit will receive damage every seconds for 10 seonds. Looks similar to Greninja's in terms of animations.
Down Smash | Zero Gravity. Mecha-Fiora punches the ground, creating a shockwave paralyzing anyone caught in it.

Grab | Stores one of her knives away and grabs in a generic way.
Pummel | Quickly stabs with the other knife.

Forward Throw | Think of Captain Falcon's back throw, but forward.
Back Throw | Same as Link's
Up Throw | Same as ZSS's
Down Throw | Same as Marth's

Neutral Special 1 - Shift | Works similarly to Shulk's Monado Arts, but she only gets Speed, which lowers her defenses for faster speed and higher jumps, and Guard, which lowers her speed and jumps for better defense. Unlike Shulk, she can keep them for as long as she wants (even though that's not how Aura works in the game) and can deactivate it as a third option. The Shift used is also shown on both the HUD and Fiora herself.
Neutral Special 2 - Time Shift | Both Speed Shift and Guard Shift are buffed immensly, but they now last only 10 seconds in total (to prevent spamming) and takes about 20 seconds to recharge.
Neutral Special 3 - Double Shift | All the buffs from both Speed Shift and Guard Shift are combined, but it only lasts 5 seconds and is impossible to revert to normal until the 5 seconds have passed.

Side Special 1 - Cross Impact | Kicks the opponent twice. First kick is similar to a shorter Wizard's Foot (Ganon's Down Special), second kick is a flip kick with great knockback.
Side Special 2 - Cross Kick | Second kick has been removed, first one has much longer distance but is muchweaker.
Side Special 3 - Cross Counter | The move functions similarly to Cross Kick, but with less distance. If Fiora is hit, she will perform the second kick.

Up Special 1 - Mechon Flight | Based on a Faced Mechon's ability to fly, rather than an actual Art. Allows her to fly like R.O.B.'s Up Special, which none of of her custom Up Specials do.
Up Special 2 - Shocking Mechon | Similar to Fox's Up Special, but with electric damage and easier to hit multiple times.
Up Special 3 - Burning Mechon | Similar to Falco's Up Special, but stronger to the point of being a reliable KO move.

Down Special 1 - Cannon Drones | Summons a drone that shoots a powerful blast. Takes 10 seconds after it leaves before calling another one.
Down Special 2 - Gun Drones | Summons a drone that shoots 6 weak shots. Takes 3 seconds after it leaves before caling another one.
Down Special 3 - Sword Drones | Summons drones shaped like swords that slashes in front of her very quickly. Takes 5 seconds after it leaves before caling another one.

Final Smash - Final Cross | Has 4 hits in total. She unleashes a massive wave of Ether in front of her for the first hit, dealing ridiculous amount of damage to anyone caught in it with the second and third hits with said Ether wave before OHKOing anyone who was caught in the wave with the fourth and final hit.

Side Taunt | Strikes a pose similar to her Smash 4 trophy and says "I can do it! I know I can!"
Up Taunt | Performs a pose similar to Face Nemesis's artwork and says "Shifting into second gear!"
Down Taunt | Strikes a pose with her knives and says "I'm not gonna lose!"

Entrance Animation | Fiora flies in with Face Nemesis, then opens the pilot seat and hops out.
Win Animation 1 | Fiora strikes a pose and says "Let's press on, and on, and ON!"
Win Animation 2 | Meyneth takes over Fiora's body and says "Good job, Fiora!"
Win Animation 3 | Fiora stows away her blades, yawns and says "So tired..."
If she wins against Shulk, Fiora will say one of these sentences instead:
"Shulk! You had a vision, right?"
"This future isn't good. I'll protect us."
"Shulk... I'm... sorry..."​
Lose Animation | Claps
Dr. Eggman - suggested by ELITEWarri0r115 ELITEWarri0r115
Note | Much like Tron Bonne in the Marvel vs. Capcom series (or Bowser Jr., if you want a Smash example), Eggman will ride a robot that will do most, if not all the work. The robot's hands are also able to switch to different weapons, such as drills and turrets. The robots also has wheels similar to a tank instead of robotic legs. Also, the robot is not present in the win (except one) and lose animations.

Speed | Nearly 1.5 times faster than Ganondorf. (In other words, pretty slow)
Jump Height | That robot's pretty heavy, so jump height is lower than average, but still surprisingly high for a robot that heavy.
Grab Range | Similar to Melee Marth in range
Gimmick | Much like Bowser Jr., hitting Eggman directly will deal more damage that hitting the robot, but since Eggman is strapped in the robot, he will receive less knockback than when you hit the robot.

Neutral Attack | Punches twice, then performs an attack similar to Samus's Forward Smash, but obviously weaker.
Side Tilt | Punches forward. Can be tilted.
Up tilt | Uppercut similar to the one in Mortal Kombat (2011)
Down Tilt | Performs a "leg sweep" with the robot's arm.
Dash Attack | The robot's hand drills forward.

Neutral Aerial | Quickly spins the robot around.
Forward Aerial | Similar to Mii Gunner's, but doesn't affect aerial momentum and has slighlty different animations.
Back Aerial | The robot shoots beind him in a simialr fashion to Mii Gunner's Forward Smash
Up Aerial | Eggman himself throws a bomb, hidden inside his command board. The bomb is weak, but allows for juggles.
Down Aerial | Make the robot's wheels roll in the air. Similar to Yoshi's Down Aerial

Side Smash | The robot's hand changes into a hammer and slams forward.
Up Smash | Eggman himself throws a bomb, hidden inside his command board. Much more powerful than the Up Aerial.
Down Smash | Quickly spins the robot around. Much more powerful than the Neutral Aerial. Hits on both sides.

Grab | Generic grab animation. But the robot's hand move its fingers to make ti look like a grappling hook.
Pummel | The robot's other hand shoots at the grabbed opponent.

Forward Throw | Quickly spins the robot around, then throws him forward.
Back Throw | Quickly spins the robot around, then throws him backwards.
Up Throw | The robot ejects from its wheels to perform a spinning piledriver, then reattaches itself.
Down Throw | Slams the opponent to the ground.

Neutral Special 1 - Have A Blast | Eggman takes a gun and shoots up to five times (or lower, if the player stops spamming B).
Neutral Special 2 - Charged Blast | Eggman can only shoot once, but the shot can be charged to increase range, speed and power.
Neutral Special 3 - Infinite Ammo | Similar to Fox's Neutral Special.

Side Special 1 - Missile Barrage | The robot launches three quick missiles.
Side Special 2 - Flame Throw | The robot spews flames in a similar way to Bowser's Neutral Special, but cannot be tilted.
Side Special 3 - Gust Cannon | The robot create a small, but powerful windbow in front of him.

Up Special 1 - Rocket Recovery | A rocket hidden between the wheels launches Eggman's robot upwards.
Up Special 2 - Flying Robot | Similar to R.O.B.'s Up Special, but doesn't last nearly as long. Can perform aerials while using it.
Up Special 3 - Overheating | Eggman tries to perform Rocket Recovery, but the rocket overheats, causing a explosion that can meteor. Vertical distcane is aslo greatly reduced.

Down Special 1 - Boulder | The robot picks up a boulder from the ground, then throws it forward. Cannot be performed in the air.
Down Special 2 - Iron Ball | The boulder is now an iron ball, which is more powerful and heavier than the boulder, but the move is much slower.
Down Special 3 - Grab & Slam | There are no boulder. The move becomes a command grab/suicide KO tactic, as Eggman's robot grabs the opponent and slams it to the ground (or SDs if there is nothing to land on). Unlike his other Down Specials, it can be performed in the air.

Final Smash - Death Egg | Eggman says "Let's see what you can do against this!", then presses a bunch of buttons in his robot, which commands the Death Egg to blast the current battlefield, but only tells it to shoot a small blast (probably to avoid killing himself). The blast is still powerful enough to OHKO, if hit by its explosion.

Side Taunt | Eggman strikes a pose and says "Get a load of this!"
Up Taunt | Eggman makes the robot's fist rise in the air as says "Do you think you can beat me?"
Down Taunt | Makes the robot punch his hands together as he says "Get out of my way!"

Entrance Animation | Falls from the sky and says "All systems, full power!"
Win Animation 1 | Laughs, falls over, keeps laughing. (Similar to Wario's)
Win Animation 2 | Crosses him arms while says "You fool, away! Before I make mincemeat out of you!"
Win Animation 3 | Aims at the screen with his robot and says "Hasta la bye-bye, suckers!"
He also has a few special quotes if he wins against certain characters, but will only be said in the second and third win animations.
Sonic: "Well Sonic, prepare to be sunk!"
Sonic: "Begone, hedgepig!"
Sonic: "Checkmate, Sonic! Hope you've said your goodbyes!"
Sonic: "It's cute how much you hate me."
Another Dr. Eggman: "Wow...Will I really get that crazy?"
Fox: "Better luck next time, fox-boy!"
Pit or Palutena: "WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY MUSTACHE?!" (Context: Due to a lack of creativity, I don't make any Paletuna Guidances, but I'm pretty sure his would involve his mustache ^_^)​
Lose Animation | Similar to Mewtwo's, but faces the screen.
Duster - suggested by Reigaheres
Note | Yup, a Mother character. Nothing else to say except that, to keep things canon, Duster won't use PSI

Speed | He limps as he moves, so he's not that fast. (He'd fit so well in Brawl with the random tripping :grin:)
Jump Height | Decent
Grab Range | Rope Snake. Maybe a bit longer than Lucas's?
Weight ('bout time I added that!) | Around the same as Wii Fit Trainer's
Crawl? ('bout time I added that!) | Nope.
Wall Jump? ('bout time I added that!) | Yup.
Wall Cling? ('bout time I added that!) | Yup, thanks to his Wall Staples.

Sidestep | Same as Mario's
Forward Roll | Tries to roll, but trips because of his limping leg.
Back Roll | Tries to roll, but trips because of his limping leg.
Air Dodge | Same as Dr. Mario's (because it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to Mario's :p)

Neutral Attack | A kick, a kick and another kick.
Side Tilt | Knees. Has a sweetspot with more damage and knockback, making it similar to Captain Falcon's "Knee of Justice", but much, much weaker.
Up tilt | Similar to ZSS's
Down Tilt | Tickler Stick. He tickles the legs of his foe, this makes them trip.
Dash Attack | Similar to Little Mac's

Neutral Aerial | Similar to ZSS's, but with Rope Snake. It seems like Rope Snake doesn't mind Duster using him like that though...
Forward Aerial | Similar to Mii Brawler's Helicopter Kick, but obviously much weaker and faster.
Back Aerial | Similar to ZSS's
Up Aerial | Sourspot (the first 80% of the move): Similar to ZSS's, Sweetspot (the last 20%): Similar to Lucas's Back Aerial, but no PSI effect.
Down Aerial | Drill kick with a meteor sweetspot. Similar to Luigi's and Falco's, with its speed being between the two.
Grab Aerial | Rope Snake. Similar to Lucas's. Can tether ledges.

Side Smash | Dropkicks. Similar to Bowser's
Up Smash | Handstands and performs a powerful kick while upside-down.
Down Smash | Similar to Mario's.

Grab | Rope Snake.
Pummel | Takes out a pendulum and hypnotises the opponent to make it sleep. The move is very long and can be escaped by button mashing. Ends the grab.

Forward Throw | Pushes the opponent, making it trip.
Back Throw | Similar to Link's
Up Throw | Similar to Zangeif's trademark Piledriver from the Street Fighter series.
Down Throw | Similar to Lucas's, but doesn't bury like in Smash 4, allowing for faster follow-ups.

Neutral Special 1 - Strengthen Up | Taken from Flint's Brute Force skills in Mother 3. Flint will crack his knuckles, then his neck, and his fists will glow to indicate that the move indeed buffed his offense for a short time.
Neutral Special 2 - Toughen Up | Taken from Flint's Brute Force skills in Mother 3. Defense will be buffed instead.
Neutral Special 3 - Fasten Up | Based on the Quick Up PSI skill from the original Mother. Speed will be buffed instead.

Side Special 1 - Smoke Bomb | He throws a small smoke bomb that blows up on the foe. It knocks them out for a sec.
Side Special 2 - Pigmask Bomb | For some reason, Duster managed to steal a bomb from a Pigmask. Similar to Link's bombs, except Duster immediatly throws them forward.
Side Special 3 - New Year's Eve | Duster will throw a weak firework, but every once in a while, he will instead throw a New Year's Eve Bomb, dealing 999% damage and instant OHKO.

Up Special 1 - Saturn Flying Machine | Similar to Snake's Up Special in Brawl, Duster will use a machine made of a wired cage and birds to fly upwards, then jump out, allowing him to perform other specials and aerials.
Up Special 2 - Saturn Burning Machine | The birds are on fire, giving the move hitboxes. Vertical distance is, however, shorter.
Up Special 3 - Saturn Rising Machine | The machine will suddenly rise quickly. Renders Duster helpless.

Down Special 1 - Siren Beetle | He places the Siren Beetle on the ground, if a foe walks over it; the beetle goes off, the target is turned around and paralyzed for a short time and has a ? mark over their head. (Referencing how the enemy loses turns by being turned around in Mother 3)
Down Special 2 - Explosive Beetle | If stepped on, there will be an explosion. Can KO at high damages.
Down Special 3 - Ground Beetle | Buries whoever steps on it.

Final Smash - DCMC | Duster whistles and all members of the DCMC band arrive as he puts on his wig. Together, they will play music, damaging anyone nearby.

Side Taunt | Talks to Snake Rope.
Up Taunt | Puts on his Scary Mask, then takes it off.
Down Taunt | Trips randomly as he performs multiple kicks. The kicks actually have hitboxes, but deal no damage.

Entrance Animation | Falls from the Saturn Flying Machine
Win Animation 1 | Faces away from the screen, then turns around, revealing that we wears the Scary Mask.
Win Animation 2 | Tickles the air with his Tickle Stick.
Win Animation 3 | Plays Smash 4's Earthbound/Mother victory theme witha DCMC-themed bass, giving the illusion that he has his own victory theme.
Lose Animation | Claps.
Baby Bowser - suggested by Amiiboshiibo
Note | It was pretty hard to declone Baby Bowser from Bowser, since they are basically the same character, but I think I've done something great with it.

Speed | A bit faster than Bowser, but not that much. Animations will be the same as Bowser's in Melee and Brawl, just for the sake of it :grin:
Jump Height | Around the same as Mario's
Grab Range | Very small
Weight | Around the same as Bowser Jr. when he's outside his Clown Car.
Crawl? | Nope.
Wall Jump? | Nope.
Wall Cling? | Nope.

Neutral Attack | Whacks forward with a hammer to compensate his tiny arms
Side Tilt | Spits a tiny fireball that barely moves. Can be tilted.
Up tilt | Hides in his shell while jumping.
Down Tilt | Sneezes.
Dash Attack | Trips.

Neutral Aerial | Same as Kirby's
Forward Aerial | Same as Bowser Jr.'s Hammer attack
Back Aerial | Same as Bowser Jr.'s Hammer attack, but backwards
Up Aerial | Same as Bowser Jr.'s Hammer attack, but upwards
Down Aerial | Same as Bowser's, but isn't a stall-then-fall

Side Smash | Takes a hammer and swings it like a baseball bat. Can reflect projectiles if sweetspotted, but the sweetspot doesn't deal any additional damage or knockback.
Up Smash | Same as Yoshi's
Down Smash | Same as Bowser's, but faster. The shell give protection.

Grab | Same as Kirby's, animation-wise.
Pummel | Spits fire at the opponent

Forward Throw | Spits multiple fireballs, the last one making a small explosion.
Back Throw | Throws the oppoents behind
Up Throw | Similar to Bowser's Flying Slam, but cannot be controlled.
Down Throw | Similar to Sonic's

Neutral Special 1 - Fire Ball | Baby Bowser spits a fireball. It's pretty fast and has great range, but low damage and knockback.
Neutral Special 2 - Fire Breath | Just like his future self, Baby Bowser spits fire, flamethrower style. However, if you use it for too long, Baby Bowser won't handle it and receive damage.
Neutral Special 3 - Crying Baby | Baby Bowser will yell, paralyzing anyone caught in the sound wave.

Side Special 1 - Koopa Klaw | A claw swipe that hits enemies farther away, but also causes Bowser to grab onto enemies very close to him. Can also grab in the air. If Baby Bowser managed to grab someone, he can spit fire to deal damage and they can be thrown in two directions: pressing forward on the control stick causes Bowser to slash the enemy upwards, while pressing backwards causes him to hurl the enemy backwards with a large amount of knockback.
Side Special 2 - Koopa Dash | Baby Bowser dashes when performing the move, but can no longer grab.
Side Special 3 - Koopa Burn | The grabboxes are bigger, but Baby Bowser can only spit fire when he grabbed someone. The fire deals more damage, though.

Up Special 1 - Whirling Fortress | Similar to Bowser's Up Special, but goes higher and is slightly faster. Can be button mashed for more height.
Up Special 2 - Whirling Rocket | Quickly rises upwards, giving more speed and height, but is much, much weaker.
Up Special 3 - Whirling Bomb | Baby Bowser creates an explosion at the move's startup, causing a meteor effect to anyone caught in it. Vertical distance is lowered drastically.

Down Special 1 - Ground Pound | Similar to Yoshi's Down Special, Baby Bowser jumps high in the air and quickly falls on the ground (if there's any) do deal great damage and knockback within the shockwave it creates. Can spike when hitting some in the air with it.
Down Special 2 - Hip Drop | The move lacks the shockwave, but is much faster. Doesn't spike in the air and is weaker.
Down Special 3 - Baby Bomb | Is much slower, but deals more damage and knockback. Also, there's an explosion instead of a shockwave.

Final Smash - Giant Baby Bowser | Kamek appears, making Bowser grow immensely. Pressing any attack button will make Baby Bowser roar and meteors will fall from the sky. Lasts for about 14 seconds.

Side Taunt | Similar to Bowser's Down Taunt
Up Taunt | Takes out a magic wand and twirls it around, before discarding it. Just like Snake's taunts, the wand can deal damage.
Down Taunt | http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/0/02/Babybowser.png/408px-Babybowser.png

Entrance Animation | Kamek gives him a lift with his flying broom, but he falls. Kamek will have different colors depending on the player.
Win Animation 1 | Is sleeping and despite Baby Bowser's appearance, it's still pretty cute ^_^
Win Animation 2 | Spins around in his shell and comes out making grunts.
Win Animation 3 | Cries then laughs, most likely to make fun of the opponent(s)
Lose Animation | http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/8/89/Baby_Bowser_YI.png/505px-Baby_Bowser_YI.png
Isaac v1.1 - suggested by PlTe
Note | Maybe not the kind of moveset people would want to see for Isaac, but I wanted to put as much stuff from the Golden Sun series as possible. :)

Speed | Slightly faster than Mewtwo
Jump Height | Slightly higher than Marth's
Grab Range | Same as Lucas's, thanks to his Growth psynergy
Weight | Around the same as Wii Fit Trainer's
Crawl? | Nope.
Wall Jump? | Nope.
Wall Cling? | Nope.

Sidestep | Uses the Cloak Psynergy.
Forward Roll | Warps.
Back Roll | Warps.
Air Dodge | Uses the Cloak Psynergy.
Gimmick | While in the air, Isaac can use to Hover Psynergy to, well, hover. However, unlike Peach's, he will lose his midair jump if he does so. It is also much shorter than Peach's because game balancing is a thing.

Neutral Attack | Two sword slices -> Link's Melee infinite jab -> Stabs forward
Side Tilt | Put his palm forward, releasing energy from it. Similar to Ganon's Neutral Attack.
Up tilt | Releases energy from his hand, which is raides upwards.
Down Tilt | Leg sweep. May trip the opponent if sweetspotted. (Hard to land the sweetspot though)
Dash Attack | Rushes forward to deliver a massive swinging attack with his sword. Based on the Helm/Skull Splitter Psynergy.

Neutral Aerial | Spins around with his sword. The sword itself will burn, dealing fire damage, but has a 1/100 chance of being the Arctic Blade, at which case it will freeze the enemy if sweetspotted (very hard to land).
Forward Aerial | Performs a punch similar to, but not a copy of Dr. Mario's, but with energy, giving it a bigger hitbox.
Back Aerial | Punches behind him, releasing energy from his fist.
Up Aerial | Spins a tall bamboo stick above him. Inspired from the Punji Strike Psynergy.
Down Aerial | Throws a spire below him. Can meteor, but the spire breaks if it goes too far or hits someone. Based on the Spire Psynergy.
Grab Aerial | Uses growth as a grapling hook. The plant he creates can be used to attack as well.

Side Smash | Summons a large and glowing swords and swings it forward, dealing ton of knockback, but also a lot of endlag. Based on the Ragnarok Psynergy.
Up Smash | Raises his sword upwards as it burns. Creates an explosion near the end of the move, which is based on the Fire Bomb Psynergy.
Down Smash | Punches the ground violently, paralysing anyone hit. Based on the Earthquake Psynergy.

Grab | Uses growth as a grapling hook.
Pummel | Headbutt, then knee.

Forward Throw | Violently hits the opponent's torso with his palm.
Back Throw | Throws the opponent backwards, then uses the Force Psynergy to punch the opponent. Amazing KO tool.
Up Throw | Throws the enemy upwards, but very wealky. Then, uses the Thorn Psynergy to deal additional damage and knockback.
Down Throw | Pushes the opponent, making it trip.

Neutral Special 1 - Cutting Edge | Isaac swing his sword forward, creating a watery shockwave with decent knockback.
Neutral Special 2 - Striking Edge | Is basically a multi-hit version of Cutting Edge. Unlike the other two variations, this move is not based on an actual Psynergy.
Neutral Special 3 - Plume Edge | Similar to Palutena's Autoreticle in function, Isaac swings his sword causing a watery explosion to erupt under the nearest player, if not too far from Isaac.

Side Special 1 - Move | AKA the "move" he used in Brawl as an AT. Isaac summons a hand that will push other fighters, without deling any damage. Range is determined by how long you charge it.
Side Special 2 - Force | The hand is now a fist, which obviously deals damage, and charging it affects its strength (damage + knockback) instead of range.
Side Special 3 - Carry | The hand become a command grab, as it grabs the opponent and slams it to the ground (if there's a ground). To avoid overpowered situations, the hand will not fall along with the characters if grabbed in midair, it will simply have a meteor effect upon releasing the opponent.

Up Special 1 - Teleport | Isaac teleports at a chosen direction. Not that hard to explain. Great distance, doesn't have any hitboxes and renders helpless afterwards.
Up Special 2 - Teleport Lapis | Shorter distance, but has hitboxes and can KO at high damages. Named after the item granting you the Teleport Psynergy in Golden Sun: The Lost Age.
Up Special 3 - Warp | Isaac can perform three teleports in a row, each going at whichever direction you want. However, the total distance of these teleports is shorter than Teleport, but longer than Teleport Lapis.

Down Special 1 - Flint | A Djinn appears, increasing Issac's damage and knockback for 10 seconds. Issac's sword glows red to indicate that the effect is still active.
Down Special 2 - Bane | Opponent receives extra poison damage if they get hit by Isaac within 10 seconds after the activation. Issac's sword glows green to indicate that the effect is still active.
Down Special 3 - Sap | Isaac recovers a small amount of damage. Issac's sword glows bkue to indicate that the effect is still active.

Final Smash - Odyssey | Issac summons two giant swords that pierces the match's leader (or second place if Isaac if currently leading) in a X-formation, paralysind said opponent. Then, he summons a third sword that goes across the stage. The third sword OHKOs and will always hit the paralysed opponent.

Side Taunt | Spins a bamboo stick skillfully.
Up Taunt | Looks at the screen and does the "!" emoticon, looking rather surprised.
Down Taunt | Crosses his arms as rocks combine together in front of him to form a tiny floating boulder, which then turns to dust.

Entrance Animation | Isaac beams down using the Retreat Psynergy and unsheathes his sword.
Win Animation 1 | Stands still and has the wind blow through his hair while staring into the distance.
Win Animation 2 | A Djinn jumps out of Isaac with a flash of light. It runs around Isaac while Isaac laughs.
Win Animation 3 | Isaac beams down using the Retreat Psynergy, crosses his arms as the announcer says his name, then teleports away, leaving a Djinn behind.
Lose Animation | Crossed his arms, eyes shut (kinda like Mewtwo's). On the No Contest screen, you can see he summoned two hands to do the clapping.
Mini Kangaroo (or whatever that thing's called) - suggested by War Anvil
Note | All specials are based on games that Nintendo released in the 70s, while the rest is improvised from kangaroo stuff and random toys.

Speed | Decent
Jump Height | Highest
Grab Range | Small, but gets the job done
Weight | 8th heaviest, at best.
Crawl? | Great, actually
Wall Jump? | Yup, and it looks ridiculous :laugh:
Wall Cling? | Nope.
Gimmick | A little kangaroo will be in the kangaroo's pocket (or whatever it's called). It gives more damage to Mini Kangaroo, but less knockback.

Neutral Attack | Boxing gloves. Jabs two times, then infinite similar to one of those boxing exercise (where you need to punch as fast as possible), then ender.
Side Tilt | The little kangaroo takes out a toy hammer and swings it in front of him
Up tilt | The little kangaroo takes out a toy hammer and swings it in a way that makes it work like an uppercut
Down Tilt | Similar to Mewtwo's
Dash Attack | Performs a hook with a boxing glove.

Neutral Aerial | Simialar to Peach's, but with boxing gloves.
Forward Aerial | Similar to Ganon's because boxing glove :grin:
Back Aerial | Same as Mewtwo's
Up Aerial | Similar to Mewtwo's
Down Aerial | Similar to Mewtwo's, but with the tail having hitboxes instead of the foot.
Grab Aerial | Ultra Hand (Google it :p)

Side Smash | Lifts its legs, holding itself with its tail, and performs a Sparta Kick with both legs at once.
Up Smash | Similar to Pikachu's
Down Smash | Similar to Yoshi's

Grab | The little kangaroo uses the Ultra Hand.
Pummel | Punches.

Forward Throw | Same as Mario's Back Throw, but (obviously) throws forward
Back Throw | Somehow similar to Mario's
Up Throw | UPPERCUT!!!
Down Throw | Similar to Mewtwo's, but a bit more acrobatic.

Neutral Special 1 - Strike! | Takes out a bowling ball and throws it, bowling style. Has a meteor effect.
Neutral Special 2 - Too Late! | Throws it too late, making it similar to Mii Brawler's Shot Put. Nothing else is changed.
Neutral Special 3 - Pin Throw | The ball is replaced by a bowling pin, dealing less damage and a very weak meteor, but it bounces when it hits anything, extending its range.

Side Special 1 - Gear Drive | The little kangaroo throws a gear with multi-hit properties, giving Mini (will call it that way now :p) a great combo tool.
Side Special 2 - Bee Throw | Throws a bee instead. Isn't multi-hit, but will flower whoever it hits.
Side Special 3 - Bomber Plane | Throws a plane instead. It will release some bombs as it flies. Will explode if touched.

Up Special 1 - Hopping Game | A platform allowing the kangaroo to bounce upwards appears below it after he performs a very small jump.
Up Special 2 - Hopping Smash | The platform's bounce is weaker, but the kangaroo deals damage as compensation.
Up Special 3 - Mega Hopping | The bounce is greater, but also slower. The kangaroo also rises slower, making the recovery easier to counter.

Down Special 1 - Roulette | A casino roulette will appear, giving either red or black after rolling. Red gives a damage buff and black gives a damage nerf. (Kangaroo always bets on red apparently :laugh:)
Down Special 2 - Quick Roulette | Red gives a speed buff and black gives a speed nerf.
Down Special 3 - Health Roulette | Red heals 20% and black gives 30% damage.

Final Smash - Miracle Ball | Uses one the the hammers from the Bee Hive game, creating a shockwave. If anyone is hit, they get in the Miracle Ball game, which is essentially a small pinball machine. The Kangaroo plays with the game for 5 seconds or until the game is over, racking up great amounts of damage. Opponents are knocked back afterwards, but its strength depends on how it finished.

Side Taunt | Wears his boxing gloves and punches a few times forward.
Up Taunt | Jumps a few times.
Down Taunt | Pets the little kangaroo.

Entrance Animation | Falls from the sky, the little kangaroo peeks out of the pocket.
Win Animation 1 | Jumps around erratically.
Win Animation 2 | Both kangaroos are sleeping.
Win Animation 3 | Looks at a Rabbit Coaster.
Lose Animation | Waves at the screen (such a good sport :)) while the little kangaroo claps (only seen on NO CONTEST).
Paper Mario v2.1 - suggested by aldelaro5
Note | Huge thanks to aldelaro5 for all his smart ideas (and for telling me that V1 was a complete disaster :lol:)

Speed | Same as in Super Paper Mario
Jump Height | Same as in Super Paper Mario
Grab Range | GREAT!
Weight | One of, if not the lightest for obvious reasons :smirk:
Crawl? | Nope.
Wall Jump? | Nope.

Sidestep | http://i.imgur.com/BiuT8vI.gif but much, much faster.
Forward Roll | He folds himself into a tube to roll.
Back Roll | http://i.imgur.com/XyCil4E.gif The gif basically show how it looks like when spammed.
Air Dodge | http://www.mariomayhem.com/consoles/cube/paper_mario-6.jpg

Neutral Attack | Swings hammer x2 -> spins with the hammer.
Side Tilt | Lady Bow suddenly appears out of nowhere and Smacks, then disappears.
Up tilt | http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t447/Matt_Laurencelle/Sans titre_zps7m9z3tqw.png
Down Tilt | Peels off the ground in front of him, as if it was a simple sticker (and will indeed peel off a semi-transparent sticker for the sake of visuals). Can make opponents trip.
Dash Attack | Trips.

Neutral Aerial | http://i.imgur.com/ltmDuZL.gif but no hammer in the first frames. Great for starting and exteding aerial combos.
Forward Aerial | http://i.imgur.com/YoAeVT6.png Amazing combo tool.
Back Aerial | http://www.mariowiki.com/images/6/61/SpinHammer.png Can KO at very high damages.
Up Aerial | http://i.imgur.com/RYpmyxZ.png Amazing for juggling.
Down Aerial | Ground pounds. Is a stall-then-fall move that can meteor enemies.

Side Smash | http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2..._animated_gif_by_creepypasta81691-d5bjq0v.gif - No, it cannot reflect projectiles. It has priority over ALL projectiles though.
Up Smash | Puts on the Spike Helmet, then short hops. The spike is a sweetspot that can reliably KO at high damages.
Down Smash | A tanooki tail appears on him as he spins. Great for combos when uncharged and amazing for edgegurading.

Grab | Uses Thoreau to extend his grab range.
Pummel | Carries the opponent with Thoreau, kinda like DK's Forward "Throw". Can obviously be done only once, making it easier for the opponent to escape grabs. You can't jump, but you'll still carry the opponent if you fall from a platform.

Forward and Back Throws | Thoreau throws the opponent at the chosen direction (Mario turns around for Back Throw). Due to the pummel, can be done in the air too.
Up Throw | Thoreau slams the opponent to the ground, making it bounce back. Then, Mario swings his hammer upwards to knock the enemy vertically. Cannot be done while airborne (see Pummel to find out why I said airborne).
Down Throw | Thoreau puts the opponent on the ground, then http://i.imgur.com/vr7CBV5.gif Vivian will deals damage and spit out the opponent from the portal. Cannot be done while airborne (see Pummel to find out why I said airborne).

Neutral Special 1 - Hammer Throw | Throws his hammer. The longer he charges, the further it is thrown.
Neutral Special 2 - Quake Hammer | Uses the Quake Hammer. Deals no damage, but creates a shockwave that paralyzes anyone on the ground caught in it until the shockwave's gone and meteor smashes any airborne opponent hit by the hammer (although the meteor isn't that strong).
Neutral Special 3 - Power Smash | Slams his hammer. The attack is very powerful, but has a disgustingly long ending lag.

Side Special 1 - Spin Dash | Spins around while dashing forward. Multi-hit properties makes it great for combos and can be jump-cancelled right before the ending lag to cancel it completely, allowing for more combos. For the sake of game balance, it will NOT reflect projectiles. Cannot be performed twice when airborne.
Side Special 2 - Speedy Spin | A faster version that goes farther, but doesn't deal nearly as much damage as Spin Dash, making it more useful for recoveries than offense. Also has a windbox that pushes foes towards him. Renders helpless afterwards when performed airborne.
Side Special 3 - Barrier | Spins around as Barry creates a barrier. Can reflect projectiles. Keeps movement momentum (if he was running, he will "slide" in that direction).

Up Special 1 - Spring Jump | Paper Mario flattens, then performs mighty jump. Can be charged to increase height.
Up Special 2 - Air Lift | Parakarry quickly grabs Mario's hand and flies upwards.
Up Special 3 - Cloud 9 | A Lakitu's could, presumably created by Lakilester, appears below Mario, allowing him to fully control where he goes.

Down Special 1 - Shell Toss | Koops appears by spinning, as if he was in 2D the whole time (Slim from SPM also appears, which explains why that happened), then dashed forward from within his shell. Slow startup and Koops has no invincibilty before entering his shell.
Down Special 2 - Bomb Walk | Bobbery appears instead of Koops and she performs her walks forward, exploding either remotely by pressing Down Special again, when she touches an enemy, when she's attacked by literally anything or after 5 seconds.
Down Special 3 - Gale Force | Madame Flurrie appears and blows a gust of wind. Amazing for edgeguards and gimps.

Final Smash - Time Out! | Is essentially the Clock Out attack from TTYD (despite being named after a PM64 attack), but with a few changes. A bomb will appear in Paper Mario's hands and a gauge will appear along with a button you must mash, which will change twice within the 5 seconds of mashing or until you filled up the gauge, depending on which happen sooner, at which point the bomb will be thrown and eventually explodes. The bomb's strength is dependant on the how full the gauge is.

Side Taunt | Looks at the stickers he's collected so far his album.
Up Taunt | Tips his hat.
Down Taunt | Thumbs Up!

Entrance Animation | Lands on the stage in Paper Plane form, then jumps after unfolding.
Win Animation 1 | The Yoshi Kid from TTYD flutters around Paper Mario, who looks rather surprised of that, then grows tired and falls on the ground. Paper Mario then tips his hat.
Win Animation 2 | Paper Mario and Tippy run together, Paper Mario trips and Tippi lands on P. Mario's cap, slowly fluttering her wings.
Win Animation 3 | Sleeps while standing up, wakes up surprised when the announcer says his name, then sleeps again.
Lose Animation | http://media.giphy.com/media/104SwzX5ADulZC/giphy.gif

Last edited:

Harb

Smash Cadet
NNID
Harb323
Switch FC
SW-2002-6569-6711
Keeping this post for the movesets.
How about Tetra from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass? She's the pirate girl on my icon! If you need more info, let me know.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You already know who am I going to ask for:

spider-man-e6ec4c3b9bfdfd9fa731ca33b7d44805.png
rapunzel-7fb1b2817df0c37c14568184f2ca5431.png

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How about Tetra from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass? She's the pirate girl on my icon! If you need more info, let me know.
Yeah, I know her, not a lot of potential from her games, but I could cram some pirate stuff in it :grin:

EDIT: Will start thinking about it once I come back from college.....

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Wouldn't he just copy someone else's moveset? :troll:

I'd like to see it.
Sure. It is on my thread but nobody posts there, lol.

Here it is:
A Blade/whip (Becomes a combo like Link's sword stabs)

Side a (Scythe?)

B R cannon or drill (Can be charged by holding B) More likely that Cannon is better.

Side b Gatling guns (She fires them for about 2 seconds) Or pistol fire. If charged they can become stronger by a little.

Up b (Jetpack or a high jump)

Side smash: Scythe impact (Kos-mos slashes the opponent with her scythe)

Down Smash (D tooth) Kos-mos forms a laser out of her blade that sweeps the floor for a few seconds in saber mode.

Down a (Regular fast sweep)

Down b ( Ice crest) KOS-MOS freezes the opponent if they get near.

Final smash: X buster/D Teneritas/Nemesis/Hilbert effect

Up smash: R dragon (Kos-mos uppercuts with a dragon arm)

Up air: Short pistol shot

Side air: Has a sweet spot like Zelda's (A powerful kick)

Down air: R blade stab or D tooth stab (Saber)

Grab 1 (Down): KOS-MOS pummels the opponent into the ground with a kick

Grab 2 (UP) KOS-MOS hits the opponent with her blade

Grab 3 (Side) KOS-MOS kick the opponent side ways.

Final smash explanations

Nemesis: A brutal combo

Hilbert effect: KOS-MOS brings brutal status effects to the opponents like Luigi's negative zone

X buster: The famous beam attack from her stomach that goes in arcs.

D teneritas (Might be ridiculously OP) KOS-MOS opens her phase transfer cannon (not fixed on her breasts) and shoots a gigantic ball. She then throws a blade into it causing massive explosions to anyone caught.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sure. It is on my thread but nobody posts there, lol.

Here it is:
A Blade/whip (Becomes a combo like Link's sword stabs)

Side a (Scythe?)

B R cannon or drill (Can be charged by holding B) More likely that Cannon is better.

Side b Gatling guns (She fires them for about 2 seconds) Or pistol fire. If charged they can become stronger by a little.

Up b (Jetpack or a high jump)

Side smash: Scythe impact (Kos-mos slashes the opponent with her scythe)

Down Smash (D tooth) Kos-mos forms a laser out of her blade that sweeps the floor for a few seconds in saber mode.

Down a (Regular fast sweep)

Down b ( Ice crest) KOS-MOS freezes the opponent if they get near.

Final smash: X buster/D Teneritas/Nemesis/Hilbert effect

Up smash: R dragon (Kos-mos uppercuts with a dragon arm)

Up air: Short pistol shot

Side air: Has a sweet spot like Zelda's (A powerful kick)

Down air: R blade stab or D tooth stab (Saber)

Grab 1 (Down): KOS-MOS pummels the opponent into the ground with a kick

Grab 2 (UP) KOS-MOS hits the opponent with her blade

Grab 3 (Side) KOS-MOS kick the opponent side ways.

Final smash explanations

Nemesis: A brutal combo

Hilbert effect: KOS-MOS brings brutal status effects to the opponents like Luigi's negative zone

X buster: The famous beam attack from her stomach that goes in arcs.

D teneritas (Might be ridiculously OP) KOS-MOS opens her phase transfer cannon (not fixed on her breasts) and shoots a gigantic ball. She then throws a blade into it causing massive explosions to anyone caught.
Man, the organization is kinda confusing.....but pretty good otherwise :grin:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Give me some moves, because all I have right now is Peach clone :troll:
Crystal Smash (Crystalized fist for smashing), Flower Swing (A powerful swing with bat in sing the power of parasitic flowers), Flower Power (Any magic ability relating to flowers in all spinoffs), and a variety of spinoff attacks that Junior and Peach hadn't covered yet (Mario Party, Mario Sluggers, Mario Strikers, ect.).

Overall, she would be much more aggressive with actual physical attacks (kicks, jabs, and punches) unlike Peach is Strikers Charged is anything to go by.

http://bullets-and-cyanide.tumblr.com/post/112495961580/edit-i-made-the-text-darker-in-case-anybodys

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Crystal Smash (Crystalized fist for smashing), Flower Swing (A powerful swing with bat in sing the power of parasitic flowers), Flower Power (Any magic ability relating to flowers in all spinoffs), and a variety of spinoff attacks that Junior and Peach hadn't covered yet (Mario Party, Mario Sluggers, Mario Strikers, ect.).

Overall, she would be much more aggressive with actual physical attacks (kicks, jabs, and punches) unlike Peach is Strikers Charged is anything to go by.
Wow! Haven't thought of Strikers Charged, even though I own the game. The Crystal Punch is a pretty cool idea :grin:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to tell @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan that the Daisy moveset is ready for criticizing :)

EDIT: Getting tired, will work on Tetra and KOS-MOS tomorrow

EDIT 2: It's pretty funny to see I worked on neither the next day :laugh:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Daisy - suggested by @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan
Note | Keep in mind that I imagined her with her Mario Strikers Charged design.

Speed | Around the same as ZSS, maybe slightly slower
Jump Height | Tied with ZSS.
Grab Range | Slightly shoter than Captain Falcon

Sidestep | Handstand (like Sheik's taunt, but much, much faster)
Forward Roll | Like Mario's, but slightly faster
Back Roll | Like ZSS's
Air Dodge | https://youtu.be/70xFTWguDOc?t=1m29s -> the part where she spins, but no slow motion

Neutral Attack | Left Hook -> Right Hook -> Roundhouse Kick
Side Tilt | The "Sparta Kick". Can be tilted.
Up tilt | Lifts her leg upwards. Good aerial combo starter.
Dash Attack | Slides down while kicking upwards, then rolls backwards.

Neutral Aerial | Similar to Sheik and Mii Brawler. Is also a sex kick.
Forward Aerial | Same as Fox. Amazing combo tool.
Back Aerial | Same as Snake's Brawl Back Air. Great KO move.
Up Aerial | Same as ZSS, but with a lot more grace. Great juggle tool.
Down Aerial | Same as Sheik's up air, but downwards. Last kick can meteor.

Side Smash | Baseball bat similar to the one she had in the Mario baseball game. Has a flower when fully charged, which can flower opponents. Great KO tool.
Up Smash | Surrounds her fist with crystals and punches upwards as the crystals explodes. Her best KO moves if the stage's ceiling isn't too high.
Down Smash | Surrounds her fist with crystals and punches the ground, creating a wide shockwave.

Grab | Same animations as Peach, but a bit more aggressive.
Pummel | Headbutt

Forward Throw | Surrounds her fist with crystals, then punches the opponent's torso before the crystals explodes.
Back Throw | Same as Mario, but weaker and faster.
Up Throw | Surrounds her fist with crystals, then uppercuts.

Neutral Special 1 - Soccer Punch | A soccer ball from Mario Strikers Charged appears as Daisy punches it. Great range.
Neutral Special 2 - Super Ball | A Super Ball from Super Mario Land appears instead, which gives the move more power, but less range and speed.
Neutral Special 3 - Crystal Punch | No ball, only the punch. Think of it as a Daisy version of the Falcon Punch.

Side Special 1 - Hot Flower | Based of the Peach Bomber, but faster, weaker, and with an explosion!
Side Special 2 - Chill Out | Slower than Peach Bomber, but can freeze opponents.
Side Special 3 - Daisy Bomber | Similar to the Peach Bomber, but flowers instead of hearts.

Up Special 1 - Torpedo Strike | Similar to the Mii Brawler's Soaring Axe Kick, but the second hit (falling down), has incredibly powerful vertical knockback.
Up Special 2 - Rising Torpedo | Is weaker, goes higher, and neither falls down, nor has the second hit.
Up Special 3 - Torpedo | Vertical height is between 1 and 2 and the second hit is excatly like the Mii's Soaring Axe Kick

Down Special 1 - Rolling the Dice | A Mario Party die appears above her, showing a number between 1 and 6
Down Special 2 - Lucky Roll | Only 1s, 5s and 6s are available, 1 dealing 2 times more damage, 5 only lasts 5 seconds and 6 has a destructible sheild and is weaker.
Down Special 3 - Risk & Reward | Daisy can manually select the number, much like Shulk's Monado Arts, but it will give 10% damage, no matter the number and 2% every second if the number is higher than 2 for 10 seconds (+20%).

1 = 10% damage to Daisy (20% for Lucky Roll)
2 = Nothing...
3 = Daisy is faster for 10 seconds
4 = Daisy is stronger for 10 seconds
5 = Daisy is stronger AND faster for 10 seconds (5 seconds in Lucky Roll)
6 = A crystal sheild protects her from all attacks except grabs for 5 seconds
(indestructible, unless on Lucky Roll)
Final Smash - Empress Daisy | "Borrowing" Peach's Mega Strike from Mario Strikers Charged, she jumps up as she sprouts wings and a giant crown that looks like a halo. Then she curls up in a protective position before eleasing a flash from her wings, creating a shockwave similar, but much weaker than Tabuu's Off Waves.

Side Taunt | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=41s
Up Taunt | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=1m10s
Down Taunt | https://youtu.be/z8BNkrCT3Dw?t=1s

Entrance Animation | https://youtu.be/1rj34RSTqBE?t=1m4s
Win Animation 1 | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=54s
Win Animation 2 | https://youtu.be/70xFTWguDOc?t=1m27s -> remove Luigi
Win Animation 3 | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=26s -> she won't run though
Lose Animation | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=1m37s
Two words can describe your move set: Hot stuff! Not only she looks like a competitive viable fighter that could be as deadly as Yoshi, but the moves defintely suit her aggressive playstyle. s are something that I would love to use any time I score a KO's due to how sassy they are given this is the Orange Blossom we are talking about.

The specials themselves have a good about of defensive options to choose from (Especially that Neutral Special) and there could potentially be some great strategies planned with that Mario Party Down Special. Since we all know how sexy her Crystal Fist is, I don't really mind it being involved in most of her attacks (I can already imagine some good kills with that Up Throw). Lastly, he watts being close to Zero Suit Samus are more than just a coincidence since I can imagine her being a counter to that character when ever For Gory is involved.

Nice job! ;)

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
There are 3 different characters I want... But it is a hard choice to pick one. But I will take one off (:icsmelee:) because of your rule. Two characters I like to see (one of them is an uknown reason, but I'm crazy and I want him in) Is:
1) Fiora (Xenoblade Chronicles). I want her because I feel like there has to be another character alongside :4shulk: to support the series.
2) Pheonix Wright (Ace Attorney). He is one of my All Time FAVORITE characters and I want him in. I think he might be ok since he IS made by Capcom. As for his moveset, it is on Marvel vs Capcom 3 already available. He could be good with megaman maybe... but if not, I want X or Zero.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There are 3 different characters I want... But it is a hard choice to pick one. But I will take one off (:icsmelee:) because of your rule. Two characters I like to see (one of them is an uknown reason, but I'm crazy and I want him in) Is:
1) Fiora (Xenoblade Chronicles). I want her because I feel like there has to be another character alongside :4shulk: to support the series.
2) Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney). He is one of my All Time FAVORITE characters and I want him in. I think he might me ok since he IS made by Capcom. As for his moveset, it is on Marvel vs Capcom 3 already avalible. He could be good with megaman mabye... but if not, I want X or Zero.
Added both :)

Might work on Pheonix Wright before everything else becuase of the different playstyle his UMvC3 moveset offer, but it's getting late, so I'll work on it tomorrow.

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
Estellise (Tales of Vesperia) she also appeared in Project X Zone making her eligible.

Harb

Smash Cadet
NNID
Harb323
Switch FC
SW-2002-6569-6711
Thanks for making your own madeup moveset for her. I appreciate you doing this. It's always cool to see new ideas for characters I'd like in Smash. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom