• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFVM - Back in Action, now on Saturdays.

thx

Smash Ace
If anyone has a controller they can lend me for the tourney that would be great. I didn't bring my controller to Cali and seems like a lot of gamestops over here don't have them.

:phone:

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Doubles Results:

1: Sung + s2J
2: Fiction + Hugs (Fiction + Hugs)
3: Kevin + Larry (Unknown Presence + DEHF)
4: Spark + Jason (Spark + Jason)
5: THX + TRK

Singles Bracket:

^right click view image for a bigger image

Singles Results:
1: S2J
2: Hugs
3: Larry
4: Spark
5: Okami
5: Fiction
7: Sung
7: TRK
9: THX
9: Unknown Presence
9: Jason
9: Signia
13: RA

baka4moé

Smash Champion
good **** johnny

nice to see dehf and hugs entering melee again

also daaaaaaaaamn good **** to spark, nice job beating fiction michael!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey guys, i have some news:

There's a lot of tournaments going on as of recently, so i'm moving these to Monthlies.
The good news is we can have these on saturdays now!

The next tournament is going to be E4J: Champion - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303847] Mew2king is coming out. Since we want this tournament to be a lot bigger (regional for brawl) we secured a venue out in San Diego.

Sorry for the short notice. I hope to see you guys out at Champion.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yea this saturday is the last time i can go to one of these mike

:phone:

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I really want this to do better, so I'm switching it from Sundays to Saturdays. The bad news is they're being changed to monthlies. I'll be working on getting at least 3 cubes to have five a minimum of five guaranteed setups :D.

i'm also going to be passing out flyers at my college/media area

baka4moé

Smash Champion
just fyi, 2GG plans to have a tourney on 8/20 (their doing biweeklies i think). So yeah, if u do the week before or after and stick with that there should be no conflicts.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
We had something worked out with weekends, but august 20th Melee is going to be big at Champs since he's doing a giveaway with Nos/pot bonus. I'd much rather have you guys get the appreciation/hype that he could provide for that weekend.

I'm moving this for September! See you guys at Champs :)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Bringing this back to life.

I know this is the same day as NWM but I know not all of you are going. If anybody wants to play during the week let me know, I need the practice.

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
Cool thanks :). I might go to this. If I do it'll be my 1st tournament haha. How many people are you expecting to enter?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i think id like to go to this! anyone near pasadena willing to give me a ride? please let me know; i can bring a setup and help pay for gas if that helps!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Commonyoshi for top 10 at a tourney! :p
i think id like to go to this! anyone near pasadena willing to give me a ride? please let me know; i can bring a setup and help pay for gas if that helps!
I can pick you up on the way if it's not too many people.

... but you cant place in the top ten if I do

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Ornj says he wants to come so it means no more than 3 other people can fit in my car... and wtf at this avalanche of requests? o_O

I guess I could maybe pick you guys up if it's not to far.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^ well at the very least martin can come to my place so you dont have to drive too far...dunno where stereo lives tho

planetstereo

Smash Ace
actually cut all that, just realised that i have double booked myself :( feeling kinda stupid right now...i have put myself in for one of those city treasurehunt races and didnt think that it was on saturday...still might be able to show up but only in the arvo if at all

Top Bottom