• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (all 3 games!)- BC, Canada - Jan. 3/4, 2009

FalseFalco

Smash Master
all those stages are allready banned Carl. Except for PPC
Banned stages: Hyrule Temple, Venom, Fourside, Great Bay, Yoshi's Island 64, Brinstar Depths, Onett, Flatzone, Icicle Mt, Big Blue. All other stages allowed for counter-picks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember how Eric and I beat you and shawn in the grand finals of teams on that stage the first time u guys came to BC? = D

Carl, consider yourself housed.
<3

Yes but that was legit cuz it was teams

Eggz

Smash Hero
ill teach you to suck a **** adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna get my passport card next monday and hope its not too late LOL

Metà

Smash Master
Is anyone still looking for a place to stay? Please contact me ASAP if you do, because we need to get this sorted out before it's too late.

If you need to talk to me, my contact info is in my profile.

EDIT: Spin-dash is now staying at my place, but there's still some space here for the tourney weekend.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Is anyone still looking for a place to stay? Please contact me ASAP if you do, because we need to get this sorted out before it's too late.

EDIT: Spin-dash is now staying at my place, but there's still some space here for the tourney weekend.
I hear Liverymen needs housing, along with some other people possibly.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
just got back from snowboarding in golden (ALREADY SHREDDING ALL OVA BC'S TURFFFFF) and have a couple things to say:

no johns shane johns
adam talk to me about flight info + whatever the f we are doing on non tournament days

i wanna play all my bc boys, that means you manuel tiep ryan adam tony roby and particularly JOHN! STOP STROKING YOUR WIIMOTE JOHN AND PICK UP A MOTHER %&*#ING contROLLer! I'm hearing this nonsense about you quitting or some bs but i wanna see some peach rep or im going to be leaving unsatisfied :(

washington:
OTTO IM COMIN FOR YOU. madd revenge will take place.
eggz ill DI against you this time k?
nate i dunno what happened with cast or whatever but I wanna play you so bring your marth
just got a new controller (LOOK OUT)

peace

Dynamism?

Smash Champion

Saturday, Sunday, SFU ok?

Friday too maybe?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I hear Liverymen needs housing, along with some other people possibly.
Last tournament (Nov. 8th), the Victoria crew (including Liverymen) slept at the lounge room downstairs from the tournament place. I don't know where we are going to be this time though. Best person to ask is liverymen himself.

Can't wait for this tournament. I'll enter every event that there is (well... almost).

Hype Hype Hype

reading over this message, I couldn't understand a thing I wrote. I don't even know what I was trying to say... my mind games are soo good, they even affect me :p

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
just got back from snowboarding in golden (ALREADY SHREDDING ALL OVA BC'S TURFFFFF) and have a couple things to say:

no johns shane johns
adam talk to me about flight info + whatever the f we are doing on non tournament days

i wanna play all my bc boys, that means you manuel tiep ryan adam tony roby and particularly JOHN! STOP STROKING YOUR WIIMOTE JOHN AND PICK UP A MOTHER %&*#ING contROLLer! I'm hearing this nonsense about you quitting or some bs but i wanna see some peach rep or im going to be leaving unsatisfied :(

washington:
nate i dunno what happened with cast or whatever but I wanna play you so bring your marth

peace
What you don't wanna play me? (sadface) :(

Eggz

Smash Hero
**** talk commence

Adam - UR BALD HAHA jk you look pimp
Eric - i miss you =[
Carl - you cant DI when your getting hit faster than you can think =]

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
ill teach you to suck a **** adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna get my passport card next monday and hope its not too late LOL
Hurry the **** up *****! We gun get ****ED on tha weekend. We can't stay at my place though, it's too small. SFU HOOOOOOO

no johns shane johns

washington:

peace
As of now I can only house 2 people. Those people are you and Dan. We'll get ****ed up when we're not at the tournament. We're gunna get SOOO wasted Carl, and so so stoned.

Adam, can you house Koski, Lib and myself?
<3

Eric, I'll make sure Adam places 1st for you.
<3

Yakal, Ike ditto >:[
lol hekno
I'm really sorry, I can't house anybody besides Dan and Carl. Not enough room =(

Crews = TEAR + J - E + another T so "TART + J" or "Jelly Tart"

liverymen

Smash Apprentice
VICTORRRRRIIIIAAAA people need housing !!
Someone please volunteer ;o. 3-5 people ish.

if no one does, we'll try to get a hotel, adam. then u can bring carl and dan over and we'll all stay up for 72 hours.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
VICTORRRRRIIIIAAAA people need housing !!
Someone please volunteer ;o. 3-5 people ish.

if no one does, we'll try to get a hotel, adam. then u can bring carl and dan over and we'll all stay up for 72 hours.
holy ****, I don't think I can do that LOL...72 hours is way too much for boom!

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Also I'll house people if your name is FalseFalco,DJ Combo,SilentWolf,Eggz,firexemblempride,dieslow,zero_p.

Yeah I'm a prick wanna fite bout it?!

Top Bottom