• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Satau, Melee/Brawl - Burnaby BC, Canada. November 8th/ 08

unityole

Smash Lord
Confirm me. I'm 99.9% sure I'm going. Also, a couple of questions... where are the Victoria people sleeping? and is it possible to use the keyboard for 64 matches? (used it WAY too much :p)
we can play on comp if u want, i'll use adapter with the controller, u can use keyboard.

we got enough TVs, thanks to the players from victoria spending over 150 dollars + to get here, with THREE TVs. as thanks, they are entering events at half the entrance cost.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
you guys gonna get ***** by muh 64 skillz, srsly, Jack taught me everything ~_~

hype hype hype

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Clouderz you should learn the true way of smash, you'll leave Brawl as a boy and join Melee as a man.

LOL sorry I couldn't resist that sounded to funny in my head.

Canadian*Sniper

Smash Cadet
Sniper, you gonna bring 3rd strike on Saturday? I'm gonna try and borrow an arcade stick from work tomorrow and possibly even bring it down that day. Anyone interested?
I'll think about it but Jack said:

smash only till end of all main events plz thanks :)
If ppl want to play sfiii3 AFTER the tourneys then I'm fine with that.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I still need a partner for Melee doubles. D: Clouderz, teamsies?

Edit: I won't have internet and I'm leaving to Burnaby really soon, so I'll probably find a partner there.

Second edit: Nevermind, I'll have internet at the hotel. Who wants to team? D:

silverdrop

Smash Rookie
You can confirm me. I'll be coming. (Yes, Clouderz, 99.9% sure. If I don't come, remember, it was that 0.01% of lazyness)

silverdrop

Smash Rookie
My sister wants to join in for brawl doubles and melee singles, I'm her partner for brawl doubles, so I guess I'm doing both brawl singles and doubles.. just posting this -_-

ZZZZ

Smash Rookie
Can i still make it with a few of my friends if we have a soccer game at like 10:45 so we would leave around 12:00?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Can i still make it with a few of my friends if we have a soccer game at like 10:45 so we would leave around 12:00?
Do you mean arrive at 12? You'd miss some events but you could participate in some later ones. If you mean leave before 12, you likely won't finish any events.

Nathan9914

Smash Rookie
Hey yeah my friend can make it we're spending the night ar my grandparents house like i did last time gonna try to wake everyone up for like 8-9 A.M so we can be there early also im feeling realy drunk right now its 5-freaking-o-clock in the morning and i had to hack my grandmas comp to post this...

darkbiohazard

Smash Rookie
ah, i had to leave early,
i ended up not participating in the tournament cuz the brawl doubles and singles were postponed due to melee players having to leave early so they played melee first. i couldnt stay for that long that day :(

Top Bottom