• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
I had fun, even though I scrubbed out of the Singles tourney. It's what i get for crash training with Mario the night before. =/

Still, wiping out Kato's entire crew with only my Mario was FANTASTIC. Then a couple ringers got in by the names of Norfu and Lynk, so Chris had to take care of them.

Sorry again, Jake. Wish you could've played, lol.
kato had a match, but you can gimp earth bounder recovery's really hard. lol

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
I haven't been to a bi-weekly here for months, but I'd like to come back and see if I can improve my game and meet a few people. Does anyone know roughly how many people are showing up for each tournament now?

Thanks!

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
I haven't been to a bi-weekly here for months, but I'd like to come back and see if I can improve my game and meet a few people. Does anyone know roughly how many people are showing up for each tournament now?

Thanks!
For the tournament we just had, there were 23 participants in singles, and there were 30 in the previous one. I'd say, on average, there's 20-30 participants at each event.

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
I get extreme lag over Wifi, wouldn't be to fun but we can try, I'll post my friend code in a bit for anyone who wants to play.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
KATO: hey B33f I wanna redeem my crew. me and you any stage(except norfair) and best out of 3.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Hella going to this. Will money match anyone

Currently the best Pit in Norcal
Second best Sonic in Norcal
As states Capital Brawl tourny

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
hey Guys, Good Job to everyone who went to capital brawl. We didn't win but I have to say as a group, we all did very well. Also, Congrats to Lucien for taking 4th place in singles!

Did any one go to doubles?

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
my placing? I have no idea. I THINK I made the power rankings. I hope so. If I did I'm like 45 to 50ish. It would be hella gay if I got 51th.lol

Yeah we wanted to do doubles too but we were ****ing tired as ****. We got a hotel and crashed the entire day. Sunday was pretty much recovery day.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Dude ****ing David got 9th place. If he's not on the power ranking as best Diddy in NorCal I'm going to cry. I got 25th place along with Sean. I'm really pumped now. I want to play brawl against all those pros again.

Also I was talking with Germ and he was like, we should come over to concord and play them. Seriously. I hella started laughing cause he said he didn't know we existed. lol

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
Now he know PD exist =) hehe james call me up if we do go to DBR's house k. and ya david big grats on getting 9th. taking out hella good *** people and stuff. we so taking teams at SFSU this sat. =)

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to be there this saturday because I have a mandatory work day. For those of you who don't know, I work in the bookstore within the same building you guys play in. Come and visit me please!
I will still be able to bring the certificate for lucien for march 15th, and the one for this week's champion.

Top Bottom