• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, For any one who has made or will make a combo video, MLGpro is having a combo video contest. The prize is pretty good! ( $1000) so so to www.mlgpro.com and upload it or make one. I'm making one myself. =)

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
If it's not in the same exact room, it will be in one of the neighboring ones. It starts at 11, but you should be there earlier to register.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
today is the day. im gonna do good no mater what. also THe CREW PROJECT D wants to crew battle anybody who has there crew at this tourney.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
hey im just throwing this out there but does anyone have Godzilla: Final Wars? If you do then msg me on Aim, i have been trying to dl it but it never starts. also, I think i won the combo video contest with a 20min video of me doing HRC. xD

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Dont bother competiting ive alrdy won LOL Im leaving right now for bart see ya all soon

Heh heh. Good R.O.B Zoap. Never played a good R.O.B like that. Your Zoning kept me from doing any combos. Couldn't air approach ethier. Very good. Should have just switched Characters. XD

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
KATO: NICE JOB GUYS i think this was a great tourney. i want to fight jeff one more time. we were so close. And Zoap you rob was real cool but i think you trainer did better. well agianst me.

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
Norfair should be banned.... Totally Nofair....

Good job Kato keep that **** up!
Good matchs to everyone i played,
NoRforU - needs more rematchs xD
the asian kid and his friend that looks like L from deathnote - fun doubles matchs,
SS - lol gannon infinite? triple Dair ftw
Kato - my diddy and your lucas are 1 - 1, fun matchs,

Yay Bananas? :D

Samus Syndrome

Smash Apprentice
Hey, hopefully I'll get to one of these soon to play Brawl competitively. Hoping to come for the one in the end of April...

NESJake has the best sig in norcal right now. dont think so? prove me wrong
I just made a new sig... what do you guys think?

Jake: Some fun games lately, hope to be on over the weekend.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
you guys ALL fail for not posting a top 3 or something

Everyone who was there knows who got top 3. Those of you who weren't, results will rarely be posted on the day of the tournament for the following reasons:

1.) Several people run this tournament and files need to be transfered.
2.) those people aren't available immediately because of other things to do
3.) we smashed all day and don't want to think about it until tomorrow.

in this instance, Zoap has the TIO file which needs to be sent to me for allisbrawl publishing.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Everyone who was there knows who got top 3. Those of you who weren't, results will rarely be posted on the day of the tournament for the following reasons:

1.) Several people run this tournament and files need to be transfered.
2.) those people aren't available immediately because of other things to do
3.) we smashed all day and don't want to think about it until tomorrow.

in this instance, Zoap has the TIO file which needs to be sent to me for allisbrawl publishing.
but everyone who was there should already know who won and who got 2nd -_-

no one cares who got 9th lol

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
I had fun, even though I scrubbed out of the Singles tourney. It's what i get for crash training with Mario the night before. =/

Still, wiping out Kato's entire crew with only my Mario was FANTASTIC. Then a couple ringers got in by the names of Norfu and Lynk, so Chris had to take care of them.

Sorry again, Jake. Wish you could've played, lol.

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
so, following a lukewarm resopnse in my previous thread...

Hi, I'm a smasher from England travelling around the West coast and have been looking for tournaments to attend, thing to got to etc.

I'm offering $10 to and smasher in san fransisco willing to give me some floor space to sleep on and play some melee/ssb!

PM me!
thanks,
Charlie

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion

Hi, I'm a smasher from England travelling around the West coast and have been looking for tournaments to attend, thing to got to etc.

I'm offering $10 to and smasher in san fransisco willing to give me some floor space to sleep on and play some melee/ssb!

PM me!
thanks,
Charlie
Wow I didn't know you were serious about coming here (I saw a thread you made about coming to West Coast for Smash). If there are any tournaments in the area I'll try to make it and play you sometime since you're one of the few who are still interested in Melee.

pockyD

Smash Legend

PM me!
thanks,
Charlie
well i'd house you for free and i got a couch, but i don't really life in SF proper (probably about 20 mins south)

not to mention i work during the day (i don't mind you being here, but you might be bored -_-) and there's no tournaments on weekdays anyway

but if you're fine with that you could stay here -_-

Top Bottom