• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

syra76

Smash Journeyman
I hella missed it...Statis is still in it? wtf....
Whoops this is Snuggles, forgot to log out... :p

Seriously... From what I've read, people are PISSED. Jabba and Kaba were the best crews up there, especially only being eliminated once, as jabba only being eliminated like... never? I guess MTV didn't want Jabba to have a perfect score... w/e screw statis.

Miztik

Smash Master
I love the title of this thread..................Jabbawockeez ****.....and i think on any given day Kaba would destroy statis quo......also who saw Jabba's and Statis last "do or die" preformance......statis quo did very lil danceing if any......they suck.....Jabbawockeez are gunna win.....if not other ppl in america are ******** lol

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Jabbawockees are perfect, Kaba Modern is almost perfect, just not as innovative as Jabbawockees, but skill wise they are. Statis is just sloppy. As a dance crew they are good, but honestly, they are nothing compared to the other two. Their encore circus dance made them look like they had a bad case of rabies.

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
Normally I'm unbiased when it comes to these shows, but after watching that last episode, seriously, Status was sloppy, uncoordinated, pretentious and personally, I find them horrible. Some of the earlier crews that were voted off could have beaten them easily. This is official proof that either the American audience is corrupt or the more likely reason, the audience has no control over who stays or who goes. And I thought MTV finally had a show worth watching.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
since there is borderline no vids of the last biweekly (no offense, hopefully that offends no body). how about you check out vids from prodigy kids tourney! that happened just over this weekend! which....is yesterday! lol

but for real though, it's good stuff. check out these matches.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=156970

syra76

Smash Journeyman
I totally agree with everyone here. Status Quo blows. Kabba, in my opinion, isn't competition to Jabba but they have three hot girls (still WWWWAAAAYYY better than Status).

statis quo did very lil danceing if any......they suck.....Jabbawockeez are gunna win.....if not other ppl in america are ******** lol
Wasn't George W. re-elected?

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
My girlfriend recently got me the brawl strategy guide. I was pretty surprised that it talked about things like DI, edge hogging, and the wall of pain for jigglypuff. Just goes to show you how much the community has affected the higher-ups. Pretty awesome. Don't get me wrong though, the guide isn't that great... I wouldn't pick one up unless you want it just for the novelty of it.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
rob and pikachu? ooooooo zoap's characters as well...coincidence of good taste? i think so. lol

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
LOL that would be... boss. LOL nah, i like doing random though. That would be hella funny. have like a quote "who will be kicking your *** this match?" lol

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Friday Tournament Post: Topic: Wii Count

1.) GrayFox's Wii
2.) NESJake's Wii

We are looking for at least 2 more for this event. 6 is the max we can accomidate. Is anyone who is going willing / able to bring there wii to this event?

( we used to have 2 more but they won't be availible for this specific event )

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
yup. $ 5 per event per player ( doubles Singles) Rosa Parks like always. Doors open at 9. Done at 6. ( special time for us this time!!!)

Jake's showing up at 9 maybe you should consider going with him. If not, be there around 10:30 before 11.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. We have 4 wii's for the event. Hope you see all you guys there. =)

Yeah, sorry for the working smashers out there. I guess this tournament should be renamed " Spring Break Smash Fest"

We don't have a tio computer AGAIN mainly cause Jake and I don't own PC's. We are the artistic type. =)
so unless we get a random CPU with Tio, We'll be doing this by paper and location as seeding. We'll recreate on Tio later to be uploaded to www.allisbrawl.com . Thanks for your patience.

See you guys all tomorrow!

Top Bottom