• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Go games ya'll. I didn't realize how fast wolf could move Lucien. I was amazed. I'll have to figure out how to beat Ike on battlefield. though its like falco/FD in melee. The range for him takes up the whole stage basically. Really good matches. Boback really had me running with Pit.

Chris your Snake is really good but since I watched you play I sort of knew what to expect. Still very close matches. Me and Darrel were trying to unlock all the characters on one wii and we only got Lucario. lol. We did like fifty matches and no one came.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
NOTICE:

There will NOT be a Smash Tournament on the 29th from now. The Venue is CLOSED.
We DO have it the 28th. This will be the day for our tournament. It's a friday.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
OH! and WARP$TAR WARRIOR (the guy who placed 4th at your tourney on saturday, 3.15.08) is offically changing his tag name to K0$K, which stands for King Of the $ky Kirby.

this has been brought to you by WWJasonD and the good folks of Smash Ethiks.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Brawl IS fun, but for now Melee = God of SSB, no doubt, but I'd rather not go into discussion about this again. This Friday again I'm guessing?

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
You can just bring your own GCube and your own copy of Melee. Or, you know, quit your *****in. Either one is fine with me. =/

And I'm only going to be able to be there for a couple hours max this friday. I'm pulling a Guido and going to Sacramento to visit the parental.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Not to be off topic.... BUT WHO THE **** JUST WATCHED AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW?!?!?! SHOULD'VE BEEN KABA VS. JABBA ALL THE FRIGGIN WAY!!! STATUS QUO IS GARBAGE COMPARED TO THEM!!! Sorry just venting...

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
Not to be off topic.... BUT WHO THE **** JUST WATCHED AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW?!?!?! SHOULD'VE BEEN KABA VS. JABBA ALL THE FRIGGIN WAY!!! STATUS QUO IS GARBAGE COMPARED TO THEM!!! Sorry just venting...
I hella missed it...Statis is still in it? wtf....

Top Bottom