• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
It is most likely going to be in the Rosa Park Wings in the Student Center (same building that the bookstore is in).

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
I will be bringing a wii tomorrow. I would also like to know when this starts. Also I think its ridiculous that combo videos are being made already. no offense snuggles.

Zoap

Smash Master
no its ok the combo vids being made suck so much offense snuggles :). It starts when i get there how bout that?!?!??????????????? lol no i might actually come though and bring tia so possibly, its really up to cgc

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i'll miss this one. but i'll make a few of the others. good luck lucien, derek and pierre...oh and myron too lol.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
I will be bringing a wii tomorrow. I would also like to know when this starts. Also I think its ridiculous that combo videos are being made already. no offense snuggles.
Obviously you didn't read the description :/ No different than your Training combos, I just made it for fun and showcase, not for skill. I said that like a million times so people don't misinterpret me trying to sport being pr0. :/

Zoap

Smash Master
1st: Lucein ($84)
2nd: DSF ($24)
3rd: SideFx ($12)
4th: W$W
5th: Kawn aka KOF Kid
5th: Silentspectre

24 entrants at 5 bux a piece gave a pot of 120 which was split 70-20-10 between the top 3.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
that's what i'm talking about lou. myron 4th?! yeah! kirby *** all day! lol. p-air moooouth! LOL

dude i felt like this thing ended hella early...cause it's bright outside lol.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Good tournament today guys. There were 30 players today. The extra money went to the club today.
Two weeks from now, I have some good and bad news.

Bad News: Student Center Closed on Saturdays. So no tournament March 29th.
Good News: It is open on friday and there is going to be NO BODY There. We could move the tournament to friday and get the venue from as early at 8 to 6 during all there open hours. How will support this move?

The tournament results have been uploaded to Allisbrawl, if you have an account there, claim your place one it shows up in 2 days. =)

JasonD, yeah, we only get the place till 4. Lame I know. But hey we all get to see the sun a bit more.lol. Im sorry for not having the resources for doubles today peeps.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, Im reviewing the final games prepping them for the web and I hae no idea who is who. Can ethier one of you two in the finals tell me who you were playing during each game? Thanks.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
yea snuggles I take that back, sorry for being a **** about it. I shouldnt have said anything.
Lol don't even trip man. It was expected to happen at least once, but whatever, I'm not even offended or anything.

Tourney was cool even if I wasn't able to participate. Friendlies were fun. Met some new people and had good matches. Cheese and Bacon.

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
I had to go against DSF too early and he took me out... then I was shut out by that zero suit samus player. Hella good games tho. Just a reminder to those who don't know this already but we have smash friendlies every friday from 3-9 in the same place.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
I had to go against DSF too early and he took me out... then I was shut out by that zero suit samus player. Hella good games tho. Just a reminder to those who don't know this already but we have smash friendlies every friday from 3-9 in the same place.
I like your sign. Did you make it yourself? I think I see a hint of Photo booth in there. XD

syra76

Smash Journeyman
1) SSBM > SSBB
2) Hi guys
3) For those of you who have my pw (snugs and cris) could you update this board for upcoming tournies so there isn't anymore confusion? Thanks. I tried so many times to come to smashboards but I kept getting 'cannot find server.' Every other site I go to works fine though. :/
4) Congrats to winners! Hope it was fun

Top Bottom