• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Serious Pokemon Trainer Glitch

SmashAmass

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2191-7637-6640
During a match with me and my friends, we all played one Pokemon each from the Pokemon trainer. I was a green Squirtle, my friend Alex was a black Charizard, and his brother was a blue Ivysaur. When the game started, Ivysaur's animation broke and he stood completely still until the match started. Then he was reverted to brawl standards, with his gravity and all his moves completely changed to vanilla. I don't know if this glitch is consistent, but Ivysaur was on the third controller port and had no custom name. Has this glitch happened before? Does it occur with the other Pokemon Trainer characters?

SmashAmass

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2191-7637-6640
To reply to all of your messages, yes I defragged it. Yes I reformatted it, twice. Yes I unlocked the drive. And the glitch never came back! I'm not sure what caused it, because only Ivysaur was affected by the lack of modification to his moveset, the other pokemon were perfectly fine. I tried replicating the glitch, but it never happened again... wonder what happened. Oh well, thank you guys so much for your replies, I appreciate the feedback!

Top Bottom