• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 12, 2015] Super Honor Strength SMASH! (Huntington NY)

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
BECAUSE ID MURK YALL
...Murk?

assuming murk means to beat or "destroy", it's smash 4 bruh. EZ game. plus you play diddy. EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Also, assuming your smash career is as long as your smashbaords account, I don't see you being able to win the tournament....

Although i do recommend coming down. Fun times and good experience.

ishaboi

Better than ZeRo
...Murk?

assuming murk means to beat or "destroy", it's smash 4 bruh. EZ game. plus you play diddy. EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Also, assuming your smash career is as long as your smashbaords account, I don't see you being able to win the tournament....

Although i do recommend coming down. Fun times and good experience.
by no stretch of the imagination is smash 4 an "EZ" game. bringing up diddy is irrelevant seeing as the only diddys to do well in big tourneys are m2k and zero, who could still win tournaments with other characters. and i'd accommodate and MURK you with a wide variety of characters

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
I'm just hoping i can come again before the summer lol

I can't just leave my impression as that of a scrubby Bowser

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
by no stretch of the imagination is smash 4 an "EZ" game. bringing up diddy is irrelevant seeing as the only diddys to do well in big tourneys are m2k and zero, who could still win tournaments with other characters. and i'd accommodate and MURK you with a wide variety of characters
I'll admit I came off as a tad too rude there, but you probably would beat me in smash 4 considering I don't play the game. Although I do see you have a melee main set, I'll gladly play you in that if you'd like.

skaterdude21

Smash Cadet
NNID
skaterdude21
I'll admit I came off as a tad too rude there, but you probably would beat me in smash 4 considering I don't play the game. Although I do see you have a melee main set, I'll gladly play you in that if you'd like.
At least hes confident, besides if he does lose then it will hurt more, maybe, who know everyone's different.

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
At least hes confident, besides if he does lose then it will hurt more, maybe, who know everyone's different.
Just people coming into a thread who have only been on smashbaords for a few months, then trash talking and saying they can beat everyone at an event rubs me the wrong way, ya feel? It at least deserves a little trash talk back.

1+1=3

Smash Cadet
I'll play you in Sm4sh. I don't play the game as often as I do PM by any means, but I don't think I'm bad at it at all. I'll play you with Luigi. I definitely won't be getting "murked." I won't be there this week, so come down next week if you can and we'll see if you're worth all this talk. :)

ishaboi

Better than ZeRo
Just building hype for whatever week I decide to show up. Unproven, never competed trash talking gets under their skin. If I win I become hated villain, if I lose everyone can laugh at my expense

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
Just building hype for whatever week I decide to show up. Unproven, never competed trash talking gets under their skin. If I win I become hated villain, if I lose everyone can laugh at my expense
Fair enough. I can respect that attitude.

Rubba Prime

Smash Apprentice
***ATTENTION SMASH 4 AND MELEE PLAYERS!***

Due to the event SPRING FIGHTER 2015 hosting large scale Melee and Smash 4 brackets this Saturday HSS will be hosting our second PM EXTRAVAGANZA! This means only Project M singles, doubles, and CREWWWWWWWWWW BAAAATTTTTTLLLLEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS this week. Check back here for more info!

Disclaimer: We still love all of you non-PM homies. We'll be back to normal the following week!

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
Will there be another PM tournament this Saturday?
We host tournaments every Saturday featuring PM, Melee, and Smash 4. Last week was a special occasion since most PM and Melee players were at a national in the area, so we decided to do PM only. Unless specified any time soon, expect PM, Melee, and Smash 4 every Saturday.

SeanS

Smash Journeyman
Hi, Meow told me that Mewtwo is banned for Smash 4, is this true? If so, why is this an issue?

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
Hi, Meow told me that Mewtwo is banned for Smash 4, is this true? If so, why is this an issue?
yes hes banner for the next 2 weeks. dlc characters are nearly always treated this way due to experience with the character

Dracobat10

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dracobat10
3DS FC
3454-1065-4941
#TheReturnofTheIslipDragon- Coming Soon................. (I has been practicing a hell of a lot & can't wait to play pm here someday again, it's been so long since there was I tourney I played in hosting pm, but heck, I'll enter all 3 sometime & show u all how my falcon has come up to this.)

Dracobat10

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dracobat10
3DS FC
3454-1065-4941
Plus Mr. RuBBa, maybe the YouTube channel you have should be checked out more. Extra support from other sources can mean extra attendees sometime.

Dracobat10

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dracobat10
3DS FC
3454-1065-4941
Coolio! Me & my friend Fefe would've thought Sm4sh U needed at least some more attention at HSS sometime soon, but cool! Now everyone can enjoy all 3 Smash Bros in this place! #PM Must Never Die..... But know that Sm4sh U is unique in many people's books, even though it's rewarding of defensive play (Which annoys many at times & especially on FG) GL with today's setup Mr. RuBBa, Today, I'll be watchin u all................... #The Dragon Knows wut u duuuuuuuu....

Mr.Ordinary

Smash Rookie
two friends and myself will likely come to the ssbm tournament. If my friends aren't in attendance then I'll come by myself. This is our first tournament outside our high school so I hope to see some good players! Can't wait for this.

Dracobat10

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dracobat10
3DS FC
3454-1065-4941
two friends and myself will likely come to the ssbm tournament. If my friends aren't in attendance then I'll come by myself. This is our first tournament outside our high school so I hope to see some good players! Can't wait for this.
Advice from this weekly's Rookie- Be prepared as a player all you can, first timers get butt kicked like I had.

Dracobat10

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dracobat10
3DS FC
3454-1065-4941
So it seems that HSS is improving well from the last stream I'd seen, gotta keep the stream score display up well on time, better than last, & the singles bracket combined with extra & larger venue setups seemed to go by quite well paced. Congrats Mr.RuBBa, lets keep the venue up & running like this for future events to give the best experience for tourney players in the area! Except it takes me half an hour from Islip to Huntington, so enjoy watchng the whales wash up near the coast while everyone's out.

Boiko

:drshrug:
Since Nebulous is on an indefinite hiatus, I may start coming back to these. How have the times been though?

Tornado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEF5Tornado
It says on the front page right now there will be no Wii U but it looks like that's for 5/9 based on the post. Will there be Wii U this upcoming weekend on 5/23?

NoirTactics

Smash Rookie
Today I was going to go to this tournament and I was wondering if I made it a bit late would I still be able to sign up for melee?

Top Bottom