• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 19, 2014] Smash Bros. United Tournament hosted by SBU | Asura (Kaysville)

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
Hey if you're in the Kaysville, Utah area i'll be hosting a Tournament at HaJoMaja.The address will be included below this thread and the event page which i will link at the bottom. There is not entry fee and i may have a prize for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. You are not required to bring anything but it would help out a lot if you brought your own T.V and GC. The tournament will start at 4:00 PM and it will end at 10:00 PM because there will be more brackets and games tournaments such as a Melee tournament a Brawl tournament and a PM tournament. Like i said it would help a lot if you brought your own T.V and GC so you can play friendly's with friends and other people if you want of course. Food and Drink may be provided i'm not sure yet but i'll let you know when I make a decision. The recommenced age is 14-17 (because of parents :/) but i'm would be happy to let anybody join if i can :). The bracket will be as i get responses on this post and i may post a poll. Hopefully people can make it thank you :).

Date: September 19, 2014 Friday.
Address: 12 S Main Street Kaysville, Utah 84037

Last edited:

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Hey if you're in the Kaysville, Utah area i'll be hosting a Tournament at my house.The address will be included below this thread and the event page which i will link at the bottom. There is not entry fee and i may have a prize for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. You are not required to bring anything but it would help out a lot if you brought your own T.V and GC. The tournament will start at 4:00 PM and it will end at 10:00 PM because there will be more brackets and games tournaments such as a Melee tournament a Brawl tournament and a PM tournament. Like i said it would help a lot if you brought your own T.V and GC so you can play friendly's with friends and other people if you want of course. Food and Drink may be provided i'm not sure yet but i'll let you know when I make a decision. The recommenced age is 14-17 (because of parents :/) but i'm would be happy to let anybody join if i can :). The bracket will be as i get responses on this post and i may post a poll. Hopefully people can make it thank you :).

Date: September 19, 2014 Friday.
Address: 127 200 North 500 East.
Awesome repping the crew! I can't make it though, D:

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
The tournament will be held at HaJoMaJa.

Address: 12 S Main Street Kaysville, Utah 84037

Top Bottom