• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 17, 2015] Church of Smash - Boston, MA Weekly Smash 4 Tournament/Friendlies (Boston, MA)

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice

Smash 4 Friendlies & Tourney in the Boston Area, join the Smash on the Hill crew and enjoy some friendlies with participating Smash players in the area.

We use our Monthlies Ruleset for our tourney.

Venue Fee - $5

Single Fee - $5

SETLIST RULES - SINGLES

- 2 Stock, 6 minutes. Best of 3
- No items, No Equipment
- No Customs

SETLIST RULES - DOUBLES

- 3 Stock, 8 minutes. Best of 3
- Team Attack On
- No Items, No Equipment
- No Customs

STAGES

- Starting Stages:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville

- Counterpick Stages:

Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Duck Hunt
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Town & City
Omega Stages

Singles Winners Prizes

60/30/10

Super Smash Bros. Wii U Double Elimination Tournament

Last edited:

Project_B

Smash Cadet
@ xTMPRx xTMPRx - I am very interested in this weekly tournament (there really isn't much to the Smash scene near Boston from what I can tell), and would definitely consider entering this or Smash on The Hill, and for doubles, I would probably enter with my younger brother, and so I was wondering if there is a minimum age or if either tournament is open to anyone. Thanks in advance!

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
@ xTMPRx xTMPRx - I am very interested in this weekly tournament (there really isn't much to the Smash scene near Boston from what I can tell), and would definitely consider entering this or Smash on The Hill, and for doubles, I would probably enter with my younger brother, and so I was wondering if there is a minimum age or if either tournament is open to anyone. Thanks in advance!
Tournament is open to all ages, and it is open to everyone! I've posted a link to the Facebook page with all the info on it.

nugrun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NugRun
3DS FC
2122-8507-8701
So is this a weekly event that happens everything Thursday? If so I'm about 40 min out and would def make the commute if it were a regular thing.

Top Bottom