• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 13, 2014] SMASH or DIE! 64/PROJECT M (La Mirada, CA)

Dillon Grandy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6408-4270
Scratch and ZipG bring:
SMASH or DIE 2014
SSB64 & Project M

Venue: $7
Singles 64: $5
Singles PM: $5

*Doubles if high demand.

Date: Sept 13th
Doors Open: 11:00AM
Brackets Close: 1:00PM
Games Begin: 1:15PM

FOOD/DRINKS(BEER if you are 21)/RESTROOMS at venue

Please bring CRT TVs & Controllers or systems to play PM & 64, would really help out!

Disclaimer: Scratch & ZipG are not responsible to anything players bring into venue
Also players must respect rules, drink responsibly, and have a good attitude.
Have Fun, Play Hard, Show Respect

PRIZES
Project M: 60/30/10
64: TBD @ Venue

Ruleset: APEX Rules

Last edited:

Myougi

My posts are gluten free.
I'm interested in coming to this but it is over an hour away from me so I'm going to have to think about it. Are we allowed to bring Melee setups for friendlies or just 64/PM setups?

Dillon Grandy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6408-4270
Umm I wouldn't mind a few melee for fun, but keeping the focus on PM/64. I could discount you some of the fee for brining tv and PM or 64, but not melee. But if you want to bring your more than welcome to! Hope you can make it out, bring whoever. If you get hungry the place is offering deals all day for food and drinks :)

Top Bottom