• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 12, 2015] IMGMR's Smash Weeklies (Online)

Showdow

Smash Cadet
NNID
steelersuperfan
3DS FC
4442-0925-4594
Tourney or no? I'm doing a project for my school and need to enter a tourney for "action research" lol.

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
this week, we decided not to do a tourney, instead we will be doing a all day stream starting 7 am (EST) with Splatoon and Smash in between Splatfests. While we do Smash, I will do some friendlies, for glory, single player stuff. It's more a relaxed stream this week.

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Sorry if we kept you guys in the dark this week, I was actually thinking long and hard if I was going to have the energy to make a tourney this week. I apologize for those of you who were waiting for a tourney this week.

NGUY (guitarstage)

Smash Journeyman
NNID
guitarstage
@ NGUY (guitarstage) NGUY (guitarstage)
Yup all day long! I received a replay, with you as Capt Falcon in Dr. Wily's Stage. Props on the combos in that replay! Respect the Captain. lol
Yeah that happendes on the weeklies LOL so i was going ape **** with the 5% curse hahahaha now no one of my friends wants to give me 5% at the start lol so im probably not going to be aroun 2pm as there is a smash reunion in my city but ill see what i can get

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
guys the bracket for the tournament today?

xroads315

Smash Rookie
Can multiple people use the same wii u to play? I have a friends who wants to play in this also but his internet at his house is too crappy for him to play online so he wants to play over here, the problem is he cant bring his wii u. We're two completely different players so you would visably see the different play styles. I would really like to know if this was possible.

Krzy_Zant

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperSmashFebles
So i joined, i'm psyched but do I need to make a Twitch account or?

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Can multiple people use the same wii u to play? I have a friends who wants to play in this also but his internet at his house is too crappy for him to play online so he wants to play over here, the problem is he cant bring his wii u. We're two completely different players so you would visably see the different play styles. I would really like to know if this was possible.
yes you can, Slyke and I both use the same Wii U as well, but you need to ensure you play fast so you don't keep other players waiting too long

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Hey everyone, mainly this message is for Simbaar, I'd just like to say I'm really glad this tournament is still going strong. Yes, I still do exist and I play on entering your tournaments again soon. Do you still do friendlies though? I recently have been coaching my brother's soccer team and can't enter because of it, but I'm glad to see you guys are still around. I'll come back better than ever. Take care everyone.

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Hey everyone, mainly this message is for Simbaar, I'd just like to say I'm really glad this tournament is still going strong. Yes, I still do exist and I play on entering your tournaments again soon. Do you still do friendlies though? I recently have been coaching my brother's soccer team and can't enter because of it, but I'm glad to see you guys are still around. I'll come back better than ever. Take care everyone.
Hey man, glad to see you again, friendlies have been much harder to do now since I work a lot on E3 preparations. However, I will always make time for Sat tourneys.

I'm supposed to travel to LA next week for E3 so I will be absent from the stream for a while. We are trying to see at the moment if Slyke will continue during my absence of will we wait for my return. We'll let everyone know during this Sat tourney.

NGUY (guitarstage)

Smash Journeyman
NNID
guitarstage
Hey man, glad to see you again, friendlies have been much harder to do now since I work a lot on E3 preparations. However, I will always make time for Sat tourneys.

I'm supposed to travel to LA next week for E3 so I will be absent from the stream for a while. We are trying to see at the moment if Slyke will continue during my absence of will we wait for my return. We'll let everyone know during this Sat tourney.
Slyke lol should do a vid on slyke waiting ... and waiting... and waiting... xd

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654

Glad to hear it, maybe you'll see me

Sounds good man, glad I'm still remembered. Travel safely. I happen to live in Socal, hit me up if you wanna hang haha.

Yucoliptus

Smash Rookie
I have an issue. I signed up, but I won't be able to use the chat during the tourney cause my wii u is all I can use to access the internet. And since I'll already be using my Wii u to play smash bros.......

irongiant77

Smash Rookie
NNID
irongiant77
3DS FC
4398-9800-3462
looking forward to this i am going to colorado springs for a tournament in a couple weeks and i would like to get some practice that's not on for glory lol

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Glad to hear it, maybe you'll see me

Sounds good man, glad I'm still remembered. Travel safely. I happen to live in Socal, hit me up if you wanna hang haha.
Oh really? You should come to the Nintendo World Championship Finals in LA, I will be there with Nintendo 100%. I'll be staying somewhere 30 minutes north of LA, if I remember correctly.

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Oh really? You should come to the Nintendo World Championship Finals in LA, I will be there with Nintendo 100%. I'll be staying somewhere 30 minutes north of LA, if I remember correctly.
Maybe I'll do that, I'll look into costs and all that. Thanks!

Top Bottom