• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 12, 2015] IMGMR's Smash Weeklies (Online)

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
I would like to thank everybody for bearing with us with the loss of power! We had a snow storm and we just got power back. It was a crazy day, but again, I was glad to see you guys still saw the tourney through to the end. I would like to congratulate Scr7en for his great victory this week. I hope he contacts me for his prize (Smash Bros necklace and exclusive PAX skin for Smite).
Once again, I was stopped by fate for giving one of our exclusive Alpha Access code for Smite on Xbox One. I expect (and hope) to give it away Monday during our Doubles Mondays stream. I hope you will join us for some 2v2 Smash fun.

Thanks again for your continued support for the stream.

PS: I will put up a new stage list for next Sat tourney.

-Happy Smashing!

NinjasInCarpets

Smash Rookie
NNID
NinjasInCarpets
3DS FC
4613-8241-9177
Looking forward to the tourney :3 Been practising between college a lot recently so I'm hoping it all paid off xD

Showdow

Smash Cadet
NNID
steelersuperfan
3DS FC
4442-0925-4594
I want to sign up for the tourney on April 4th. What do I do?

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
well, lucas is in june so we'll wait for him. As for mewtwo, he will be made legal after april 28th. The reason for this is that after this date, everyone will have the possibility of using him, to make it fair.

Showdow

Smash Cadet
NNID
steelersuperfan
3DS FC
4442-0925-4594

Entered in the tourney tomorrow, looking forward to it.

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Hey guys, time to vote for this month's ruleset!
Two choices are available:
For Glory - 2 stocks, 6 min, no miis, no equips and no custom moves.
Customs - 2 stocks, 6 min, no miis, no equips, but custom moves are legal.

You may only vote once and all you need to write for your is the name of the ruleset you want us to apply. Without further ado, vote away!

To register for this Saturday: http://challonge.com/IMGMR17

Happy Smashing!
-Simbaar

Last edited:

BlackLeg

Smash Rookie
NNID
BlackLegg
I'm actually not that good at this game, but I want to try. Even if I lose horrible. Which I probably will.

Top Bottom