• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 12, 2015] IMGMR's Smash Weeklies (Online)

Moke

Smash Rookie
where can we see the different rule sets and compare them so we know what they are? (sorry i'm still rather new to the tournament scene)

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
Sweet I can't wait, you guys may host in the Smash Room if you'd like: Google search "Smash Room Chatzy"
We're also hosting a really BIG Wii U tournament the following day. Here's some info about that:

Slick's XXT (Wii U):
Sunday Mar. 15th @ 6 PM Central Time
Chat room: Google search "Smash Room Chatzy" for more info
(Tourney will be streamed by xSinCarax on Twitch)

I would love it if you guys could stream my tournament as well, I understand if you're busy or don't want to do.

Best of luck to every participating in the tournament.

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Hey guys, first, I would like tell you all Slyke is back and he will back in the stream starting this Saturday.
For the voting of the ruleset for this month, I will be compiling them tomorrow @ 11:59 pm EST. So far, here are the scores:
3 - For Glory and 2 - EVO
There is still time to vote so make sure you do if you want your preferred ruleset to be chosen for this month.
We got a few announcements for you guys on Saturday so make sure you tune in to that.

Grass

Smash Lord
Hey guys, first, I would like tell you all Slyke is back and he will back in the stream starting this Saturday.
For the voting of the ruleset for this month, I will be compiling them tomorrow @ 11:59 pm EST. So far, here are the scores:
3 - For Glory and 2 - EVO
There is still time to vote so make sure you do if you want your preferred ruleset to be chosen for this month.
We got a few announcements for you guys on Saturday so make sure you tune in to that.
evo rules, people who play with FG are losers. :troll:

Mugutu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mugutu
Just signed up, I'm voting EVO rules.

EDIT: Damn I think I just missed the cutoff. Oh well, I'll still be there.

Last edited:

NGUY (guitarstage)

Smash Journeyman
NNID
guitarstage
i woul say the reason i stll think for glory rules are better because they arent any customs thats why some mpeople cheat and yuse equipment they arent seeing them

atomicblast360

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AtomicBlast360
so where is the link to sign ups for tomorrow?
Also you guys should really Remove Kalos, such an awful tournament stage.

Last edited:

kuma-b4

Smash Cadet
NNID
PK_Love_Omega
So, where do we talk to our opponents to find out what stages to strike and stuff in this tourney? Just in the Twitch chat?

D

Deleted member

I wonder how FG rules won? I counted up the votes and it came up to 7-7 before the 11:59
Must of decided on a coin flip or something.

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Hey guys, sign-up page for this Sat tourney is open: http://challonge.com/IMGMR14
Also, we will be live for the Singles Wednesdays Friendlies today @ 7pm EST as usual and I will be doing a giveaway during the stream!

Hope to see you guys!

Happy Smashing!
-Simbaar

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
hey guys, (notably @ lukehcola lukehcola ), sorry for the last minute cancellation. I had some family emergency and unfortunately, I was forced to leave. The giveaway I promised will be still happen, but on next stream. I sincerely apologize for those who were looking forward to it.

-Simbaar

atomicblast360

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AtomicBlast360
Guys I'm sorry but the new stages list blows, Jungle Hijinx and Big Battlefield are completely random and shouldn't be legal, if you want to have 1 "unique stage to you" then do something like Pilot wings, but stages like Jungle Hijinx make me not want to compete tbh

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
It's better than Kalos though. They just like being unique I think. Jungle Hijix isn't too upsetting for me, but I must agree on big battlefield

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Honestly, I don't hate the stages too much, but I don't understand why you would put non legal stages over legal stages. Such as lylat or castle siege. Again, I won't complain, but I know many others will.
Edit: I actually had something to do which was why I couldn't go, I didn't really drop because Elliott was there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom