• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 12, 2015] IMGMR's Smash Weeklies (Online)

Frededish

Smash Cadet
NNID
Frededish.
3DS FC
1650-2628-3264
signed up, need to unlock some custom moves now =[

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
This tournament was absolutely awesome. Definitely gonna join in the next few weeks~ <3

And I'll come back with my Villager even stronger XD

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
This tournament was absolutely awesome. Definitely gonna join in the next few weeks~ <3

And I'll come back with my Villager even stronger XD
Next week there is no tourney, but glad you had fun.

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Which works fine, cuz next week I have a friend coming over~ But still very hype for after that o3o
Well, all my friends and I will be going to a different online tournament, you should enter your friend in one too.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Well, all my friends and I will be going to a different online tournament, you should enter your friend in one too.
Really, which one? =o
Also, they're kinda new to the game XD I mean, not to Smash, but one of them hasn't even played 4.

What time is it at?

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Same time as this one just look in events, or message me privately and I'll send you a link, would you like to play right now?
Really, which one? =o
Also, they're kinda new to the game XD I mean, not to Smash, but one of them hasn't even played 4.

What time is it at?

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Right now I gotta eat, then get read for a crew battle, sadly >:

But if its in the events I'll check into that ^^ thank you~

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
@ SphericalCrusher SphericalCrusher @ ARBITER WARPIG ARBITER WARPIG ,
Hey guys, there is no tourney this Sat. This thread is set to place the date of every Sat since the tourney takes place every Sat.
However, this week will not have any tourney due to the fact that we will be away for Apex 2015. We really appreciate your interest in joining us on our weeklies, but I hope you will consider joining us starting next week!

Thanks for your understanding.

(@ Torterra Torterra Thanks a lot for helping us by answering people's questions! Hope to see you join us tomorrow for friendlies!)

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Mess
Hey guys, there is no tourney this Sat. This thread is set to place the date of every Sat since the tourney takes place every Sat.
However, this week will not have any tourney due to the fact that we will be away for Apex 2015. We really appreciate your interest in joining us on our weeklies, but I hope you will consider joining us starting next week!

(@ Torterra Torterra Thanks a lot for helping us by answering people's questions! Hope to see you join us tomorrow for friendlies!)
@ Simbaar Ragehowl Simbaar Ragehowl No problem, always happy to help, I most likely will be there today at the friendlies, looking forward to it!

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931

Thank you so much for the reply. I had planned on playing this and watching Apex, haha! Okay, I'll be there the next time you do. I'm so stoked for Apex, wish I could make it. Good luck there!!!

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
@ Simbaar Ragehowl Simbaar Ragehowl I don't think I'll be able to go to friendlies tonight, but I had a few things I wanted to ask/tell you. One thing was my friend Troy Fullbuster said he wasn't contacted about receiving his prize, and I also wanted to know if you guys took music requests? Later guys, but I hope you get a lot to of people at friendlies.

LordLechuga

Smash Cadet
I can't check-in yet...

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read the previous posts.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I can't find the tournament on challonge. I'm gonna sign up and the link in the OP directs me to the a old tournament. Can yew link the tournament please?

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Hey guys, we just came back from New York last night. We apologize if we weren't present for yesterday's friendlies! However, we are back and there are friendlies tomorrow as planned. Also, this week's tourney registration is now open. Check out the the main thread for the link or just click here.

ZomBiehn

Semi-Pro
NNID
ZomBiehnU
3DS FC
3153-5961-0908
APEX was a blast, placed really well, glad to be home and back to my weekly Tournys !!

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'm new to all this so I'm a little confused how we're going to negotiate the stage bans during the tournament...
do you do it via smashboards, via the twitch thing, or?

Top Bottom