• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 11, 2015] The Break Smash Bi-Weekly! FRIDAYS (Melee) (Dunellen, NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
HALEY I <3 U
I've been working really hard at getting better and lately it's been showing. I didn't practice this past week and I think our set was the price I payed. My play has always been a product of my hard work and I won't cheat myself out of doing as well as I want to.
That being said, I'm pretty happy with the sets we played. They are a reminder that I can do better, and that I need to work harder. I'm glad I didn't lose without doing my thing, but wish I played just a bit more on point.
There'll always be a next time. Good games! I'll certainly be in attendance at the next one. Hope to see you all there.

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
I would so love to come to this, but its not feasible for me to get to Dunellen on a friday after work. Is there a chance that these might be held on Saturday or Sunday in the future?

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
M2K always tries to get one going... but we only ever have like 3 people interested.
Make that 4. I'll be happy to bop everyone in P:M. On another note, if anyone is coming up from Central NJ, is it feasible to give ya boi a ride? I'd be happy to chip in for gas or whatever.

Oakwood

Smash Cadet
Make that 4. I'll be happy to bop everyone in P:M. On another note, if anyone is coming up from Central NJ, is it feasible to give ya boi a ride? I'd be happy to chip in for gas or whatever.

I'm in central jersey. PM me your town?

zerokoh

Smash Rookie
DC Scribbz invited me and my crew - I'm not going to be able to make it until after 7 though. If I show up late I don't expect to be part of the tournament - but would it be cool if I still jumped in some friendlies?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah both had 14 entrants each plus like 5-10 stragglers.

This one looks even bigger. JFox too

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
Should be able to drive up here after all. I'll be bringing a Wii with Melee and P:M for friendlies and the like. See you guys there!

C!Z

Smash Lord
Having troubles finding a CRT on craigslist. Anyone have any that they're selling? Guess I can check pawn shops at some point too.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I don't even know if anyone uses this thread anymore or just goes to the fbook page but....

Thanks for hosting as always Jaxel.

Anyone from RU, if you could can you PM me (Or DM me on twitter) your number so that I could give it to my brother? I know a lot of RU players want to play with him or see him at these events and well he's probably too stubborn to go ask so I'll do it for him

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
non-facebook user here. this is going down tomorrow, right?

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
Yes, and there will NOT be a tournament on December 20... we're gonna be supporting YesterCade's event on that day instead. So the next tournament after tomorrow's will be in January.

Inaba

Smash Rookie
Really set on coming to this one and I might even bring a friend along, how's it looking in terms of interest?

Scooter Dave

Smash Rookie
I will be attending this event for sure. I will be bringing a tiny playable tv with my gamecube and a copy of melee so smash can be played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom