• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 10, 2015] Super Smash Bros. 4 Online Tournament (Campbellsville KY)

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
The rules are as follows:
  1. 1v1 standard three stocks with a time limit of 8 minutes.
  2. ONLY Omega stages; No Hazard Stages, unless agreed upon by both participants.
  3. This will be best 2/3 sets, with finals being 3/5.
  4. No Mii fighters or Custom Moves. Stock Characters only.
  5. Report your match outcome here. DO NOT move yourself up the bracket.
  6. If you have a dispute, or think you may, contact me here, or on twitter @Judas_Twitch_TV.
  7. Players start on Final Destination
  8. Loser can select a new character, While the winner keeps the same character.
  9. NO ITEMS.
  • Watch the bracket. You are responsible for finding your opponent. Trade friend codes, start a room and set the stock/time/rule-set.
  • Should an opponent not arrive by the tournament start time, they will be disqualified and removed from losers bracket.
  • If there is a misinterpretation on the rule's I will grant a rematch within reason. Everything is clearly listed above so don't be surprised if I deny a rematch.
  • Breaking the rules is grounds for immediate disqualification within reason. Same as above.
Make sure to check in and RSVP! But most of all HAVE FUN!

**Sorry about last week guys! Had to stay till 2am at work and have been working ever since! Tournaments ARE still being hosted lol!**

WEEK #1 WINNER: CONGRATULATIONS TO ROCK12ET AND HIS MAD AWESOME R.O.B.!
WEEK #2 WINNER: CONGRATULATIONS TO JAY TEE AND HIS FABULOUS FALCON!

Last edited:

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
Edit: Was able to answer my own question, just ignore this post.

Last edited:

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys. If your reading this, then thanks for stopping by! I may end up postponing this based on the amount of attendees that sign up. PLEASE RSVP so I know exactly how many people are coming. If there is a problem with the time or signing up please do not hesitate to let me know that way I can accommodate everyone to the best of my ability!

-Thanks so much!
-JudasFurri

ishpuppy

Smash Rookie
Thanks man! Go up top under the info area click yes, and then click post. this confirms you as an attendee
haha whoops, I didnt see that my bad. Obviously im new xD
however i just realized that i might not be able to play until around 9:30-10pm EST. Do you think that is too much time to delay my opponent?

edit: i wont click yes until im sure its ok

Last edited:

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
haha whoops, I didnt see that my bad. Obviously im new xD
however i just realized that i might not be able to play until around 9:30-10pm EST. Do you think that is too much time to delay my opponent?

edit: i wont click yes until im sure its ok
to be honest if we don't have that many people by Friday morning I will push it back until we get at least 16 people. check back with me around noon fri and I can give you more info. I can push the start time back to accommodate you if possible

ishpuppy

Smash Rookie
to be honest if we don't have that many people by Friday morning I will push it back until we get at least 16 people. check back with me around noon fri and I can give you more info. I can push the start time back to accommodate you if possible
ok sounds good. I will be in school at that time but i should have some free time around noon.

Alphamew17

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alphamew17
3DS FC
4296-3486-7805
I joined, can't wait to play! So you want us to report any scores here? Also, how do we exchange friend codes? Should we put them at the end of out names in the bracket?

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
I joined, can't wait to play! So you want us to report any scores here? Also, how do we exchange friend codes? Should we put them at the end of out names in the bracket?
Hey, Just find your opponent here here and communicate that way. However, if you want to add your friend code to your challonge tag that is absolutely fine as well

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
Oh yes, the scores you can report here in the thread or message me directly, then I will move the bracket accordingly. Remember this is double elimination so you can fight your way back from losers to the finals :)

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
We have 12 people, hopefully we get the last 4 by 6pm so everyone can begin checking in by 7pm. I wont start the tournament until all participants have checked in. The reason for this is because I do not want to start the tournament and have people not show up. so if you have signed up please RSVP and CHECK IN by 8:59PM. I would like to thank all of you for your understanding in this, as I just want to bring the best possible experience to all of you!
-Judas

Nagoto

Smash Rookie
I'm buying the game tonight after work - I'd love to participate if possible! I'm not sure I can make the 2 hour prior RSVP ><;; But I should be on around 9 if you need another player (Though I'm not that good haha).

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
I'm buying the game tonight after work - I'd love to participate if possible! I'm not sure I can make the 2 hour prior RSVP ><;; But I should be on around 9 if you need another player (Though I'm not that good haha).
if you can be on and ready by nine go ahead and sign up!

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
aight guys we have 14 so we will go ahead with the tournament tonight . Make sure to check in from 7-8:59pm I am going to shuffle the seeds beforehand so the opponent may be not be the same as you see now

Nagoto

Smash Rookie
aight guys we have 14 so we will go ahead with the tournament tonight . Make sure to check in from 7-8:59pm I am going to shuffle the seeds beforehand so the opponent may be not be the same as you see now
Where do we check in - challonge or here? =x Sorry it's my first time doing something like this.

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
DOES ANYONE WANT TO BE ADDED TO MY SKYPE GROUP? THIS WILL MAKE COMMUNICATING EASIER. YOUR PREFERENCE OF COURSE, AND YOU CAN LEAVE AFTER THE TOURNAMENT IF YOU CHOOSE TOO :)

Top Bottom