• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sending replays/snapshots/stages error?

TheMuffinMan0311

Smash Apprentice
For the past day or so I've been trying to send my one friend some replays or some of my custom stages, but have not been able to because he doesn't show up under my list of people to send the Data to.

I've registered both his Brawl Code and his Wii Code, as he has done with I, and on both lists it shows him as registered. On his end he is even able to send me Snapshots/Replays/Stages and such, and I've received them no problem. However, whenever I go to my Replays/Snapshots/Stages and click "Send" I get a list of other people I've registered, but he's not on the list!

Is there a limit to how many people you can have registered to send Data to? Or is there a way to get to a "page 2" list of people, or what? This is really bugging me

Top Bottom