• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Self-Aware

lain

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=1727]Self-Aware[/drupal]

I'm an extremely self-aware individual.

Discuss?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's hard to discuss a random, one-sentence blog.

I miss how the User Blogs were at one point in time...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Stop being self aware.

Wear a chicken suit to a tourny or something.

Eulss4

Smash Rookie
I'm also aware of EVERYTHING, so i'm also a self-aware person xD

finalark

SNORLAX
So you're self aware, good for you.

I miss the days when threads like these would be locked faster then you can say "infraction."

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Every once in a while, I like to leave a lockable thread open, to see what the people of the User Blogs "community" will do with it. Some posters tried to make something of it. Some did not. Take that as you will.

As for self-awareness, I try not to worry about it, but I do always think that people are looking at me. I deal with it by thinking that they're marveling at how great I am. It works.

Cook Kirby

Smash Apprentice
As for self-awareness, I try not to worry about it, but I do always think that people are looking at me. I deal with it by thinking that they're marveling at how great I am. It works.
Wow, I shouldn't have found that as funny as I did, but I seriously laughed for minutes straight...
Btw, I am marveling at your greatness as I type?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Self awareness is nice lain, but you have to be aware of more than that.

Economy, taxes, the outside world etc. Hope you're aware of those too.

Also Firus, remember when User /b/logs was good?
What? When?
When nobody posted there, kek.
I wish it were like that again too. (No sarcasm)

HolyChef

Smash Ace
The SkyNet funding bill is passed. The system goes online on August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. SkyNet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14am Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Just think of yourself as not worth looking at and you should be good, bro.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
The SkyNet funding bill is passed. The system goes online on August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. SkyNet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14am Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.
For some reason this seems awfully familiar....

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Every once in a while, I like to leave a lockable thread open, to see what the people of the User Blogs "community" will do with it. Some posters tried to make something of it. Some did not. Take that as you will.

some problems that i deal with pretty much the same way. just tell myself positive reason as to why it's happening,
Unless it's so bad that I concede that somethings out to get me, thus I make my futile struggles to get out of the problem at hand, into a game. and it makes the situation more enjoyable

Top Bottom