• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik's Smash Bash! South FL, 7/27/06

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
@ MiamiSoldier: You sign up for teams when the teams tournament starts...This is only to see who's going. YOu sign up for singles before it starts in the store, then doubles later.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
My Roy will take any of ya'll in LOW tier!

OH ya, definately Sighrax! We'll wip em out tomorrow!

HOLLA

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hmm...Sighrax or DooDah...Both of you are loud, go crazy when you lose...And act the same...That's a tough call. XD

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
DooDah, neither you nor Sighrax are going to win regardless of when singles is, so that argument is void.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
YOu guys really need to stop trying to look, okay? Whomever that is...(I bet Lambchops. Use your own **** account!)

And now, I'm going to sleep.

SpecialGuest467

Smash Rookie
hmmm......if i bring a tv and cube i get free entry but....im poor and cant afford the singles entry xD dammit all, if i could of id be coming to this.... even though theres no point in entering singles winner would just be taking my money, i suck to bad to even have a chance at winning...so i was windering if i brought a tv and cube if youd still allow to me to do friendlies and everything...

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Teams:

1st XIF and chops (you guys got lucky)
2nd: Mave and Flow
3rd: GM and soup

Singles:

1st Chops
2nd Flowin
3rd: Tipman
4th GREEN MARIO IS THE MAN!

Thats all I got in my hand, good tourney guys, I am doin NOTHING tomorrow, if anybody wants to smash please tell me!

HOLLA

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament, a little cramped, but over all it was alot of fun. Mostly in part to all of my people there: Sighrax, Riot, Tipman, Chops, Doodah, Sasha, GREEN MARIO, xif, csx (great meeting you)

Was definatly a fun time, good matches by all, hope to see most of you others I dont normally see (see above) on sunday.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I wish I could of been at this tournament. Good stuff to the winners.

EDIT: Anyone have the brackets?

C.S.X.

Smash Cadet
nice tourney sighrax for president lambchops for mayor doodah have my babies...

GOGO!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Results are up in the tournament results section. If anybody knows how to put the bracket there tell me so I can.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Fun tourney but it was too crowded! I have to say I laughed so much at all the stuff that happened and what was said. Shoutout time. It's a long list so here it goes.

Seibrik- Happy birthday man. Didn't get to play you but nice seing you man.

Gringo-You, me and some others were the first ones there. Your Ness is pretty good. Good job on that Ness.

People I did friendlies in the back- That was fun.

Tay- Watch Green Mario, hes a beast. Just gotta practice getting fast like Logics and Green Mario. Good match man.

Tipman- That will be the first and last time I get 4 stocked by a DK! I seriously dont know how you get so good with not so good characters.

Ronnie- ****, we took it to the 3rd game and to the very last stock. My chaingrabbing was annoying you, haha. Good stuff though.

Xif- Your power cord is still missing, go find it. Congrats on getting first in teams.

Green Mario- You won 1st place in my heart! That combo against Lamchops in doubles was godly! And then you go to finish off Xif! ZOMG!

Shin Chaos- Lol, you said your **** was bigger than Gods'. Your **** grew some inches for pulling out that win against Green Mario.

Maverick- You got top 5 again right? One word, consistency.

Sighrax- You were tearing it up in doubles. Nice Falcon dude. You just might be as loud as DooDah

Slynkee- You also did good in doubles. But hey, what are you suppose to do against an Ice Climber infinite? Haha, youre funny along with the whole Nexus gang.

DooDah- Your match against Green Mario was epic. Lol, Green taunted you and you went all DooDah on him. Nice seeing you man. Your beard was missing in action though.

Esam- You have great potenetial. Youre young but life has to hit you hard and you gotta be strong. With some more experience, youll be in top spots. And you might have one of the best Samus's in Florida too.

Logics- You got really good out of a sudden. You dont even run with mario, you wavedash across the whole **** stage, haha.

Flowin- I saw that pride suicide against chops. That takes big balls man. Your Falco is sick as hell. Your Roy is good too man!

Lambchops- Youre too fast. You better go to MLG Orlando and wreck them. Go rep South FL! Best Falco in FL. You remember how I said how that match reminded me of SACS. And look at the placings, same as SACS! Holy **** dude!

Soup- Change your name to Chu Dat Jr, man. That infinite was crazy. Not once but twice! You have the best Ice Climbers in Florida, no doubt.

Cloudstrife- After not playing for a while, you did good. I enjoyed watching your doubles matches. Haha, you guys kept hitting each other.

Sasha- Your so quiet and Doodah is so loud. I heard you were tearing it up and 4 stocked someone? Anyways, good job, your certainly improving.

Lee- Why dont you enter in tournaments? How about this. I buy you a new working controller and you give me a split of your prize money when you win?

Everyone else I forgot- My bad, theres just so many people. I had a blast and hope you guys did too.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Despite being ****ed in the *** an uncountable amount of times due to the packed space, I had a great time.

CSX - Limit Break is going to be up there SOON., Real soon.

Flowin - You monster! Spanish Elvis, man. Too bad your Roy can't handle my G&W, I want that **** up on youtube! I need constant falco practice with my falcon. Maybe I should just use luigi, it did better :( much love bro

shin - good matches man, i regret going ganon though, i think we would have had a great 3rd with my falcon.

cam - you beast! i know you were surprised i finally am taking this game seriously. scary isnt it?

green mario - lollllll green mario rolllll to downsmash

nexus crew - see you tonight

seibrik - happy bday, too bad you had to move it to zp.

lambchops - grats on being a beast, AGAIN! can't wait to see your 7XL shirts next time!!!

ESAM - ****it man! I wanted to vs. you in tournament so bad. grats on 5th man, you're a little beast.

thats it for now
see ya :D

Gray Fox

Smash Apprentice
just writing to thank seibrik and nick. riddle for hosting such a cool tourney!
good job to chops, flowing, tippy and GREEN MARIO!!!!
Eternal samus, you're awsome, although you did annoy me when we were having friendlies and you kept screaming "CHICKEN!!!", good job on 5th.
Good **** to everybody else i played in the tourney or had friendlies with, zach, tay, n2k6, knife, etc, etc... hopefully, see u guys sunday.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Eh... 9th isnt too horrible, but I wish I had gotten more sleep, I wanted a nap after doubles was finished, plus having to fight the person you first taught how to play sucks.

I laugh in the end cause I got 72 bucks from teams cuz me and lambchops OWN YOU ALL!!!!

WE BEAT PEOPLE IN THEIR OWN G@Y COUNTER PICKS!!!!!

OMGWTFBBQ PWNDIZZLED!!!!11!!!1!

FLOWIN AND MAVERICK GOT OWNED ON THEIR OWN GAY COUNTER PICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<

Flowin: I lose to roy so bad =(

Make sure you get that Luigi vs. Roy match =) and that part where I smashed your face with Zelda's kick. And I DEFINITELY want a rematch of your Falco, I aint gonna lie you definitely played really good vs. Peach but I was doing really really bad =/

Top Bottom