• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik gonna **** you up

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok sure pfant but how does that give you a 0-death combo with ganon, as crashic said, meteor canceling,
also how does it break shields?

imo if this is actually real it'll be something so out there that none of us will ever guess it, which would explain why it hasnt been found until now.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
nah im sure it's real... i just wanna learn it before tomorrow, i wanna use it the tournament im going to >.>

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
I don't think you'll be able to pull it off in only one day. If it is something that we haven't found out yet, it must be somehow technically difficult to do.

.AC.

Smash Lord
^^looooool

there is no vid yet,and it was supposed to be out by now.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The video is huge.
You ever tried to upload something on youtube?

Last we heard, before Seib's thread got closed was that he was working on the ganon part of the video. It'll be up.

PFANT

Smash Cadet
Gannon zero to death: dash attack cancel into dair of the stage, edge hog

it's not a chain grab or something you must repeat over and over till they die. That's where the whole checkmate thing comes from, it's an instant k.O.

Snake can break peoples sheilds if they are not fully charged and if you follow the dasc with a strong aerial

btw this is mostly speculation as I havn't tested it enough but that's what seibriks vid will be for but like I said try it out u will see the potential but hey like u said this might not even be it but so far IMO it is matching up to what he said was posible to do with it

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Ahh, but you see, he said that your shield would get broken BY A MINE. That's where my main doubt from the cancel thing comes from.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The video is huge.
You ever tried to upload something on youtube?
I've uploaded a 9:15 video to YouTube before and while it's definitely less graphics-heavy than that one, it still did not take that long.

This is why I said from the beginning that everyone should just shut up about it until there's video proof that the AT even exists. Because every second that goes on I'm more skeptical of it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, longest upload in the history of forever.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Biggest prank ever in Smash history, maybe?
If it is a prank, as I'm still thinking it is since it's been "tomorrow" for 19 hours now, still, hardly.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I've uploaded a 9:15 video to YouTube before and while it's definitely less graphics-heavy than that one, it still did not take that long.

This is why I said from the beginning that everyone should just shut up about it until there's video proof that the AT even exists. Because every second that goes on I'm more skeptical of it.
First off, he didn't. Mean and flat soda hyped it. They were shutting up.

Also, he wasn't uploading yesterday.
He recoreded them yesterday, vids sent to him on the internet this morning, and he has been video editing and uploading since.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
First off, he didn't. Mean and flat soda hyped it. They were shutting up.
...What are you talking about? Who didn't what? I don't see any part of my post that that fits in with.

I mean EVERYONE who's even TALKING about it. Like, don't even mention it until there's video proof. My point is that I don't even care until they actually feel like sharing what it is, because people have pulled pranks in this form before and it's annoying to be skeptical and then have people trying to say it's 100% positively true.

As I said, vids or it didn't happen.

Also, he wasn't uploading yesterday.
He recoreded them yesterday, vids sent to him on the internet this morning, and he has been video editing and uploading since.
Then he shouldn't have said "tomorrow", he should've said "tomorrow night/the day after".

PFANT

Smash Cadet
too bad Hylian closed the other thread, at least seibrik would post in that telling us the progress of the video

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I had something to say, but then I clicked on that gannon-ban link from Onishiba, read some stuff there, and forgot what I was originally going to say. As for the name of this alleged tech, my name suggestion is the brik tech from part of seibrik's name. It also a pun off of "break/broke" as in "you can't bri[c]k you wii by trying to install homebrew." I guess you could say it makes a character broken? Maybe... I dunno, I just lost track of my point :/

/Fail on my part

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
too bad Hylian closed the other thread, at least seibrik would post in that telling us the progress of the video
What do you mean "too bad"? This whole thing wouldn't be a problem if no one bothered to make over 9000 threads about the AT until it's actually been set up to the person's liking so they can actually tell us about it.

I still am unaware as to why we have to see the video before doing anything with this AT if it is, in fact, real.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I really want to name it Dat Awesome Seibrik Combo (DASC). Whoever came up with that is awesome.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
He's probably gonna do a Let's Play of Pokemon Yellow and wants a good audience. It's all coming together now.

Also, Google Chrome is hot but needs addons.

PFANT

Smash Cadet
nope its real i swear, i just tested it with every character. I know i am doing it because i got the gareenteed rest to work with jigglypuff

this tech has so many application that work for almost every character its crazy, you guys are in for a treat

.AC.

Smash Lord
He's probably gonna do a Let's Play of Pokemon Yellow and wants a good audience. It's all coming together now.

Also, Google Chrome is hot but needs addons.

gold and silver are better imo.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
nope its real i swear, i just tested it with every character. I know i am doing it because i got the gareenteed rest to work with jigglypuff

this tech has so many application that work for almost every character its crazy, you guys are in for a treat
Instead of saying "I SWEARZ ITZ REEL SO AWZUM GUISE" why don't you actually tell us what it is or stop telling us how real and awesome it is if you're not prepared to do something as simple as that?

Because I'm still not buying it.

DZhou

Smash Journeyman
There's seriously no reason to not at least share what the tech is by now...
Not doubting its legitimacy, just getting ansty.

.AC.

Smash Lord
well he posted around 9 hours ago that he was editing the video in alphabetical order and that he was already at ganon,so the vid should have been up a while ago.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, FYI, it's almost "not tomorrow" anymore and almost "the day after tomorrow".

CO18

Smash Hero
Rofl @ people. Its real. Chill the hell out. If its not up by tonight which I would be surprised then maybe
seibrik had something to do. Hes been editing the vids most of the day but isnt on AIM currently so he could be out doing something. Ive seen part of what hes gonna upload its real. Just chillax.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Instead of telling us to chill, one of the 20 or so people that knows what this is could actually just tell us and I would leave this thread forever and stop caring.

But no, it's definitely more fun AND sensible to sit here and just tell people over and over how real it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom