• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Does It Again: New DDD Specific AT!

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
Forgive my noobishness, but what was the DASC incident?

By the way, epic find, going to test it now. Can't wait for the video.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Forgive my noobishness, but what was the DASC incident?

By the way, epic find, going to test it now. Can't wait for the video.
Flatsoda hinted at me something that wasn't out yet, I and others over hyped it, people expected something huge, got a situational but fun tech.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I doubt doing nothing to try to avoid this AT will become popular. Holding up and mashing buttons at the same time gets people out of DK's cargo throw really early and I rarely see people do that. Even some of the people I've told don't even do it.

Eh...I could be completely wrong though.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Only because you main peach. Its like hitting up the neighborhood ***** to try out your new motions of the ocean before you do em on your girlfriend.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I doubt doing nothing to try to avoid this AT will become popular. Holding up and mashing buttons at the same time gets people out of DK's cargo throw really early and I rarely see people do that. Even some of the people I've told don't even do it.

Eh...I could be completely wrong though.
Good, well-versed people will do it, though, and that's what matters.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's like the Grab Release to Warlock Punch Ganon gets on Wario.

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
Flatsoda hinted at me something that wasn't out yet, I and others over hyped it, people expected something huge, got a situational but fun tech.
Thanks for the info. By the way, what was the tech? Would you give me a link?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
"Alright so me and my Nugga Seibrik AKA Vanilla Swirl went to this gaming place right? So we walked in and I was like FOR REAL!?!? FOR REAL REAL!?!?!?!? DDR!!!! And I was like YO, White Chocolate lemme borrow yo shoes you about to see me do some MAD SH** up on this. I was playing that sh** for hours and hours, ya know what I mean? And afterwards we went to the Mall cause I was like YO Imma Roam some ya know what I mean? And we got there and Pale Passion was like YO let's get somthin to eat and I was like Word my Brotha from anotha Motha. So we ate up in that b****, and we was about to leave and go make that video when I saw that Theater down the Street. I was like YO Ivory Delight let's go there and chill, watch some sh** ya know what Im sayin? and Snowflake was like YO We gotta go to my place so I can make that Video for those b**** a** Mutha Fuc*** Smashboards Nuggas always askin me to do sh** for them. And In my head I was like "**** I wanna go chill at that Theater, why does Lightning Bolt always gotta do some boring a** sh** YO Fu** that I ain't goin there yet" so I had to think fast and I got down on my knees and begged and pleaded with Creamy Souffle to go to the Theater too and I even shed a few tears (Nuggas don't know about them Drama Classes, I be pullin a fast one on you Nuggas with that sh** they teach you in there.) and Milky Quartz was like YO alright Nugga don't go soft on me, we can do that video sh** later alright? So we went there and I was like FOR REAL!?!?!? FOR REAL REAL!?!?!?!? PUMP IT UP!!! MUST BE MY LUCKY DAY!!! So I turned to Avalanche and I was like YO lemme borrow those shoes again, OH and Nugga go buy me some Water and Gimme some Quarters So I can Wreck this sh** and Great White Shark was like Alright Nugga but do it fast, I still gotta do that Video sh** I don't got all day to watch yo a** melt the soles off my shoes with all that rapid a** footwork. So after I got the Fuc*** High Score on that B****, I was like YO alright Gandalf the White Wizard I'm done we can go to yo place and do that video sh**. So we got there and this Nugga Mozzarella Cheese told me YO Afro best be ready to apologize to my fans delaying my work and sh**, unacceptable behavior from you Nugga. And I was like YO Clorox Bleach alright b**** whateva.

And that's my apology B****es. Peace out."

(Btw this isn't to make fun of Seibrik or Afro in a negative way. Just wanna clarify that)

7Claus

Smash Apprentice
Can someone help me with one thing? I can get the inhale release Utilt about 80% of the time, but when MK buffers shuttle loop out of the inhale I always get hit. Is it supposed to be that way or am I doing it wrong?

smasher01

Smash Ace
Can someone help me with one thing? I can get the inhale release Utilt about 80% of the time, but when MK buffers shuttle loop out of the inhale I always get hit. Is it supposed to be that way or am I doing it wrong?
your doing it to slow. when i practice it i just have my friend keep trying to up-b than i got it perfect after like an hour.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Next off-topic post gets infracted. Either wait for the video like the rest of us, or get out.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Nya, your best bet is to close this thread until Seibrik gets a video up and tells you so you can update this thread. Just a suggestion though.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Closed for now. Take all questions to the Q and A thread for now. Thannnnnks~

Top Bottom