• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

See you guys.....

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
in brawl! i even made a new account :p

i learned a lot on in this room. before i really made any impact on the smash scene in socal i used to be in here all the frigging time. i think it was part of the reason i got good so fast. i went from seriously a nobody to a ranked contender in socal in a few months.

i have a few victories im proud of, and a lot of close matches that i wish i could replay.

luigi was always the most fun for me to play and thats why i did it. even tho i got completely wrecked by boa and aesis for the longest time i just kept at it and never bothered switching characters. sooner or later marth and sheik became some of my favorite matches because of all the experience i had, and how little everyone else had with the matchups.

i want to give some shoutouts to people who came around here back in the days i used to check it every day.

Ultra Luigi - any post form you was great because it was rare as hell. ahahah my original inspiration.

PPa0 dude you friggen **** and i love watching you play.

Gea- my brother from the same video game mother...............................who has a PHD........................but will lose it in brawl. whats up dude :p

Lixivium - i used to see you around a bunch. whats up

Tobias - dude, i had no idea how to play smash. i played smahs with my friend jizzanator and he knew how to shl and shuffle and everythign with falco. i got 4 stocked like 100 times. and what do i do? i stumble on to the internet and read your guide. i think it was on gamefaqs back then. it gave me the foundation of what i do today. i read each move description to learn what they did and how to use them. shame you were pretty much done with smash by the time i came around tho. hopefully see you in brawl.

Randall00 - you were always on back in the days too. ahah im just listing random people that i remember but i dont really know what to say. whats up

Morb - toooo gooods. u came on here just as i started leaving. and now look at you. took me to 3rd game in dittos at ucla. <3 fellow socal luigi main. thanks for the brawl vids they ****.

anyway. i hope we figure out as much as we can about luigi. he looks improved in just about every way except approaching in brawl. so no johns if you guys dont ****.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
"and a lot of close matches that i wish i could replay" - i feel the same way XD, but see yaz, hope to catch u on youtube vid called = "ROFL ***** everyone in brawl"

Top Bottom