• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

secondary character for lucas

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
i've been trying to decide who works well with lucas as a good secondary character. i've been using g&w a lot but any ideas?

MTFFFG

Smash Apprentice
Before i answer your question i have to say its good to be back. After my month long haitus i have returned!

But anyways, back to your topic. I main Lucas and my secondary is ROB. I like his versatility and how different he feels compared to Lucas. There are other reasons but i can't think of writing them now.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
I think Snake is a decent secondary, he has better matchups with the characters Lucas does poorly against.

Galeon

Smash Ace
I've been playing Dedede as a second lately. Nice for snakes and the people he can infinite in place but still trouble with Metaknights.

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
i guess you're right a guy with high priority aerials and strong attacks would be nice

Top Bottom