• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Second tounrey brackets

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
you still **** in 7 frames lol
remember if you win the tourney you'll play the european winner
im guessing boomfan will resign so he doesn't play 15 frame Delay....oh wait, American smashers are taking too long so it will never end xDDD)

NixxxoN

Smash Master
im guessing boomfan will resign so he doesn't play 15 frame Delay....oh wait, American smashers are taking too long so it will never end xDDD)
Nah, europeans vs americans also get 7. He would own everybody here in europe easily even with 7 frames

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Yep, I got ***** by his DK once x)

Oh, and we're all waiting for Mahie vs. NixxxoN in singles and Seretur vs. Lawrence in low tiers >=(

craiigg

Smash Lord
i think i should play the extra 1-3 games with lawrence tbh we played 2/3 when we didnt realise it was 3/5

CMONEY770

Smash Cadet
Me and Jamie might play today or tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been on lately my Project64 crashed on me so I gotta fix it

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
thanks Jaime xD

and look at his smashboards account

I think it has his MSN or AIM on there

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
European normal singles:

AvengerAngel vs. Mahie 2-0

ggs :D

(And Law, you should play Sere for low tiers >:/)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
European normal singles:

AvengerAngel vs. Mahie 2-0

ggs :D

(And Law, you should play Sere for low tiers >:/)
you won over mahle

play vs Craiiig for Loser's Finals (3/5)

If you lost vs Lawrencelot or Craiig lost vs Lawrencelot (before in winner's).......you have to win 2 3/5's before Lawrencelot wins won

Record if you can

craiigg

Smash Lord
its me vs AA best 3 of 5

then in grand finals one of us has to win 2 sets in a row 3 of 5

just to make that clearer for anyone else lol

Superstar

Smash Champion
Bracket hasn't been updated yet, but for singles, I think I have to fight CMoney next.

I also uninstalled AVG and DLd Mupen, so I have that as a choice. Works much smoother offline, I just need to test it online.

Also, it was hideous on my bro's computer before [yellow textures and all that stuff], but on my computer it seems to be fine. Eh.

I still have a license on another antivirus for now.

Blackshadow

Smash Ace
Adelaide, Australia. Along with my Mad Duck.
I'd like to know why I was kicked off the American brackets. Out of the three times I organized a match, you had other things to do two times, and the third time I didn't get a reply when I asked if the time I had said was OK for you. To then be kicked out of the brackets when all 3 times you weren't able to play were your fault, not mine, is a bit of a stab in the back to be honest. I'd like to know why I wasn't informed of being kicked out either.

craiigg

Smash Lord
as of now, im going to sticky the popular tourny threads to the top of this section until their finished
once a tourny is over i will unsticky it

CMONEY770

Smash Cadet
Sorry I haven't been on for a while but I'm still tryin to figure out how to get my Project64 back up and running. Dat's why I haven't played JamieHR yet. Anybody got some suggestions as to how I can fix this?

Superstar

Smash Champion
You using Vista?

If so I can helps fix it. Or get Mupen. Mupen is good.

I've only played one person with it so far. Though lag isn't any different, its all the same, though it did feel smoother even through lag.

MattNF

Smash Lord
as of now, im going to sticky the popular tourny threads to the top of this section until their finished
once a tourny is over i will unsticky it
Well, it's nice to see that our new moderator can at least use 3rd grade grammar correctly.

Just kidding. ;D

Or am I?

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
their's no weigh sum won can spot all there grammar miss steaks... give a guy a brake

but seriously is this tournament over or what?

Top Bottom