• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seattle Smash

Z-Rex

Smash Cadet
Hey PNW dudes

I'm in Jet City through the weekend. Are there any locals who are down to give me some vacation competition?

Olikus

Smash Champion
Never trust a man without a profile picture. Old jungle sayings...

Technical_Knockout

Smash Apprentice
i'm not shady, just technically-challenged & somewhat lazy... i don't know how to & i'm not motivated enough to find out.

:)

Z-Rex

Smash Cadet
Well either way I'm car-less so sequim would be a stretch, but I appreciate the offer. I was hoping there'd be at least a few decent players in Seattle. Didn't yall just open a netplay server here?

Technical_Knockout

Smash Apprentice
i only have wireless internet so netplay is out for me... i was more thinking if there was a smashfest in the works i might be willing to trek over to seattle to play.

Z-Rex

Smash Cadet
I'm free all day tomorrow, but it's not lookin good. You 206 fools need to get a scene together!

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't it be funny if you were there for a whole week and you only got to play 20 minutes of matches on the last day before they went on a date?

Smurf16

Smash Cadet
Hey PNW dudes

I'm in Jet City through the weekend. Are there any locals who are down to give me some vacation competition?
I'm sorry I didn't see this before now. There was a 64 tournament that weekend at Highline Community College.

Myself and McGodd are the only players that check Smashboards, and we do it rarely. If you are ever back in Seattle, post up in our facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1587154954872675/?fref=nf

Top Bottom