• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Season 1 Midwest Circuit Rankings!

viperboy_74

Smash Master
am i champaign or shep?

lol i don't even know anymore...

though i'd love to be on a panel, i'm not sure if i'd want to... too much flaming from others... not sure i really wanna get into that :/. i'm sure prime and the others get pm's suggesting the list be changed all the time.

i dunno, if anyone wants me on a panel, i'd consider it i guess.

Tink

Smash Hero
i wouldnt mind being on teh panel, but my other shep bros want to as well. so, idk. maybe go back to old school crews, where trail is apart of team hot, so he can be on teh panel as well or something. unless trail doesnt wanna be on teh panel <_<.

i actually really like the tier idea. would make less arguements imo(though the MW wont argue im sure).

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
i don't think you really need a representative from regions that don't have anyone worth considering for top 25. people from those regions are far from majority of mw talent so they wouldn't be able to accurately rate the players they know against the players they've heard are good but don't know. for an accurate regional list we should only have panelists from ks/mo, il/in, oh/mi

edit: and jiano cause he travels

Magnum Opus

Smash Journeyman
i wouldnt mind being on teh panel, but my other shep bros want to as well. so, idk. maybe go back to old school crews, where trail is apart of team hot, so he can be on teh panel as well or something. unless trail doesnt wanna be on teh panel <_<.
or you could solve that problem by haveing each crew have 1 REPRESENTATIVE......who speaks for all of their crew........that way trail, if he was representative, could consult you and your crew with the latest talkings and suchness adn you could voice your opnion on such mattersz?

crash its not based on regions its based on crews........so that makes your entire post void?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I think I'm going to end up in charge of this as per a back room discussion going on. <_<

I'll put together a list of thoughts and create a separate topic.

KishPrime

BRoomer
I put you on my crews list. :p Stop acting like we hate you. We don't take things personally.

KishPrime

BRoomer
But that wouldn't guarantee a diversity of opinion. Really, all we want to do is avoid duplicate votes. At this point I really doubt even most crew members would even vote the same. I'm all for just taking as many respected voters as possible. The one per crew thing ensures we get the highest quality, but I'd even be willing to bend on that.

Sliq

Smash Master
Why am I listed under the no point list, even though I have 2 points? I know 2 points is barely anything, but it is more than 0 points, and I must be ahead of Big D in advance if I'm going to continue to be ahead. Otherwise Big D will win, and prove that MU is better than UC, and we can't have that.

No way.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
Why am I listed under the no point list, even though I have 2 points? I know 2 points is barely anything, but it is more than 0 points, and I must be ahead of Big D in advance if I'm going to continue to be ahead. Otherwise Big D will win, and prove that MU is better than UC, and we can't have that.

No way.
even though kel has points too, and neither me nor juke have any. if seacove went anywhere he would probably get some, but hes a fro and just plays wow all day and doesnt like to spend whole weekends on smash.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Actually, I never did anything to fix it. Sorry Sliq, I had you listed with 2 pts, but I also listed you in the "no points" section. My bad - I erased you from that list.

If anyone else sees an error, let me know!

Jake - you guys thinking of making a comeback?? ^_^ Come to SMYM6!!

Sliq

Smash Master
Actually, I never did anything to fix it. Sorry Sliq, I had you listed with 2 pts, but I also listed you in the "no points" section. My bad - I erased you from that list.

If anyone else sees an error, let me know!

Jake - you guys thinking of making a comeback?? ^_^ Come to SMYM6!!
<sarcasm>Dude, and I thought you were professional.</sarcasm>

<self delusion>But yeah, I need my two points, otherwise I wouldn't be in the running for the overall points championship</self delusion>

KishPrime

BRoomer
<sarcasm>Dude, and I thought you were professional.</sarcasm>

<self delusion>But yeah, I need my two points, otherwise I wouldn't be in the running for the overall points championship</self delusion>
lawl I got 2 points this week.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Wow, you placed lower than 12 people. You may not realize it, but it's insensitive to place fairly well and then complain about how much you suck.

Although by your emoticons I guess you're 22% joking.

mathos

Smash Champion
Squared will post the results shortly, and Drew I believe you will be at or very close to the top.

Sliq

Smash Master
so i hear this viperboy guy sucks a whole lot...

he took like 9th at cok2 and 13th at smym

:urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :psycho: :psycho:
Yeah, he's always like, "OOOOH look at me. I've got a goatee! HURRRRR." But then he shoots lasers at people and techs everything and places 13th.

So, I suppose you're mistaken.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Darkrain and D-rephen should be tied at 60 points each. A 1st place finish is worth a lot.

D-rephen = 30 + 30 = 60
Dark = 45 + 15 = 60
Dope = 45 + 8 = 53

D-rephen wins the tie-breaker for seeding, though, since he placed higher at the last event.

Why do all the best MW players have names starting with D?

KishPrime

BRoomer
I believe you are forgetting some Dope points. Shrug.

All I know is I went from 45 to 47 points.

And Viperboy placed higher than me even though I beat him in-bracket.

And Dope will never play Falco against me again. :(

Top Bottom