• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Searching for local players around Milwaukee WI

quote05

Smash Cadet
Hello everybody here on the project m forums! I'm Quote05, and I've been fan of smash bros since 64. I've played Melee like crazy! (it was my first GameCube game I owned) Will the gist of it is that me and my friends want to start a local community here in the Milwaukee area. We have a Facebook page started just this week! Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/ProjectMAsterHand

We want to grow as smash competitors, and facilitate competition and a sense of community here in Milwaukee. While at the moment it's just me and three others who play fairly regularly, we want to play against others. I main Link, waiting to get Samus on project m. I post news fairly regularly on Facebook. We usually get together on Mondays and Thursday now for some games. Give us a like and get in contact with us!

Paradoxium

Smash Master
The melee community here is quite large, even my substitute teacher for chemistry was a melee player and his friends were like the top 8 melee players in ca. Only problem is I can't find any tournaments around here and the only games my friends will play with me are lol and sc2

quote05

Smash Cadet
Hey thanks garbagehead! And yeah I remember how big the community was in Cali. Basically everybody I knew played melee at various levels.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Here in Texas all anyone seems to talk about is CoD and Halo. I only have 4 friends who play smash and they would never even think about playing competitively

Top Bottom